You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Waiting for SM (Tibbs vs. flexi)
posted 01-31-04 04:43 PM EDT (US)   
Tibbs as Joschka Faleih :charvey1@cogeco.ca
flexi as Dame Edna : i.bowker@ntlworld.com

Turn 1 sent to Tibbs

Replies:
posted 01-31-04 04:58 PM EDT (US)     1 / 19  
Day 1-

Captured a Life node and sent scouts to discover this land. My solo pony rider got ambushed by wolves and won!

Day 2-
Secured an abandoned windmill.

posted 01-31-04 05:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 19  
Day 1: Attacked by wild boar in forest. It was delicious!.

Day 2: Can see a campfire in the distance. Heading towards it to see if the happy campers like pork scratchings.

Day 3: The troops are making snide sarcastic comments about my name behind my back.
If only my wizardly parents had'nt called me 'Dame Edna'.
They insult my fashion sense too. I must teach them a lesson!.

M.P & the H.G
"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!".
posted 01-31-04 05:13 PM EDT (US)     3 / 19  
Day 3:

Discovered a wandering shade right by my capital. Halfling legs may be small but they're sure moving quick now.

posted 01-31-04 05:32 PM EDT (US)     4 / 19  
Day 4:
The Frostlings around the previously mentioned campfire were downright rude. They refused our pork scratchings so we felt compelled to beat them to death with thir own shoes.

Also fell into a pit and made a LOT of new friends (or is that fiends!).

M.P & the H.G
"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!".
posted 01-31-04 05:46 PM EDT (US)     5 / 19  
Shade attacked my pony rider during the night... and lost! 2 wolves and a shade- Beware of little people riding shrunken horses carrying sticks.

Seemed to find a very similiar hole.

posted 01-31-04 06:10 PM EDT (US)     6 / 19  
Day 5:

Explored and made more friends.

Ah!. Forgot to mention that on the previous day i relieved the Frostlings of a potent magical artifact and some money as well as their miserable lives!.

Meanwhile, the Frostling scratchings are delicious!.
*grins*!

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-01-04 08:40 AM EDT (US)     7 / 19  
Day 6:

Had to restart on game freezing up. OK, after a scan-disk and a defrag.

Looked into a puddle of water and saw some dirty hobbits on the backs of what seemed to be giant flying parrots.

Saw in the distance the children of the night. They seem quite friendly. We're going over to say hello.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-01-04 09:43 AM EDT (US)     8 / 19  
A "weak" rating? Maybe the little folk should get off the pipe and start doing something.
posted 02-01-04 12:47 PM EDT (US)     9 / 19  
Day 7:

Independent draconians and spiders lurk within our borders.
Not for long though.
A interesting challenge is also presented to me.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-01-04 01:05 PM EDT (US)     10 / 19  
Finally, the halfling Wizard tower is complete! The small folk always need big things.
posted 02-01-04 01:14 PM EDT (US)     11 / 19  
Day 8:

An epic victory is won over a small but potent force of Archons!. No Goblin casualties sustained at all, much to my surprise!.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-01-04 01:35 PM EDT (US)     12 / 19  
Little feet are moving.
posted 02-01-04 02:30 PM EDT (US)     13 / 19  
Day 9:

Gained a magical artifact, then lost it again.
What a dick!. I can't believe i did that!.

*orders his kharaghs to beat him with clubs of iron*

Doh!

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-02-04 04:25 PM EDT (US)     14 / 19  
Day 10-12:

The Halflings invasion of our precious airspace with their filthy parrots will be terminated very shortly!.
Active steps are being taken right now!.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-02-04 04:39 PM EDT (US)     15 / 19  
Hundreds of battles have been fought on these lands by countless other Wizards. The halflings need a new plan. Something different...

The halflings immediately broke out their pipes and began to smoke for an idea. Many pipes were refilled.

A new tactic has been discovered, "the pen is mightier than big creatures carrying clubs."

Beware of the diplomat!

posted 02-02-04 05:18 PM EDT (US)     16 / 19  
Day 13:

The Halflings have submitted a insulting and ridiculous set of proposals to us!. God knows what they are smoking in their pipes this time!.

The Halflings have discovered a new tactic allright; "the substance in their pipes deludes them into thinking that it shall make them invulnerable to the whacks from large creatures bearing clubs!".

Victory attained in our southern territories over a pitiful halfling force!. Most amusing!.

It was also amusing to see the slaughter of a halfling raiding party by a wandering horde of death knights!.
Good(!)boys indeed!.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-02-04 05:21 PM EDT (US)     17 / 19  
Dame Edna has little people in her cabnets.
posted 02-02-04 05:36 PM EDT (US)     18 / 19  
Good Game flexi!
posted 02-02-04 05:37 PM EDT (US)     19 / 19  
Game over!:

An epic and lightning victory to the little people!.

The underhanded devils made a surprise attack on my capital under the cover of darkness with foul-smelliing leprechauns!.
My defenceless, peaceful Gobbos were butchered in their sweet-smelling beds.

It was good to play against a highly skilled and capable opponent like Tibbs. Highly aggressive player, took me totally by surprise.

My fastest AoW game ever!.

Congratulations!.

M.P & the H.G
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Waiting for SM (Tibbs vs. flexi)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames