Starting town large
Independents few
Surrender off
Everything else is random

Turn 1 sent to flexi

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 02-02-2004 @ 07:07 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-02-04 06:21 PM EDT (US)     1 / 49  
Gathered random resources and captured a mine.

TS.

posted 02-02-04 06:29 PM EDT (US)     2 / 49  
Day 1:

Oh no!, i'm the beautiful people!. Still the togas look good. My opponents are the cats, eh!. Grrrrr.

Slaughted halflings (dim recollection of a recent memory bubbling to the surface here!) for a most valuable addition to our city.

M.P & the H.G
"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!".
posted 02-02-04 07:12 PM EDT (US)     3 / 49  
Clawed at some elves so I could steal a druid's circle. Found a nearby town of similiar people, perhaps tomorrow they'll join.

Bought a nymph- and let's be honest, is there a better way to die then getting seduced? I think not.

posted 02-03-04 05:02 PM EDT (US)     4 / 49  
Uh!. My enemy musing on inter-species coupling between nymphs and tigrans is evidence of his depravity and degeneracy.
His foul litter must be purged from this land.

Eliminated a small band of orcs and occupied their residence.

M.P & the H.G
"You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!".
posted 02-03-04 07:30 PM EDT (US)     5 / 49  
Captured a node and bought a city of brothern. Put a few cats together and soon there will be litters of them.
posted 02-04-04 02:35 PM EDT (US)     6 / 49  
Ah!. How would Richard Ashcroft from the Verve say it:;
"Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown."

And so will these vile litters of misbegotten beasts be eradicated from the land.
After all, i'm a dog person!.

Captured a moneyspinner, and spotted some friendly faces in a unfriendly landscape.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-04-04 09:43 PM EDT (US)     7 / 49  
Or maybe as a Canadian would say about the Holy Archons;

"In the begining there was nothing and God said 'Let there be light', and there was still nothing but everybody could see it." Dave Thomas

The vile litters continue to grow as another of their kind joins.

posted 02-06-04 01:59 PM EDT (US)     8 / 49  
We continue to spread the holy doctrine of light and truth with the sword and the mace.

Another encampment of heretics have been 'persuaded' to see the folly of their ways.

Their fashion sense is also too brash and loud. We have been handing out togas of a pure white colour as a farewell gift to those many individuals who no longer belong in a city of harmony and purity.

*takes a sip of his bland herbal tea*

Hmmm.....refreshing and inoffensive.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-06-04 09:16 PM EDT (US)     9 / 49  
Present Location: Northern Canada
Afternoon Conditions: 1 and 1/2 fooot snow
Current Conditions: -40 Degees C.
Canadian Habitat: Local Bar
Decisions in Game: Based on 8 hours of Canadian Habitat
Summary of Gameplay: Not so good

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 02-06-2004 @ 09:37 PM).]

posted 02-07-04 04:38 PM EDT (US)     10 / 49  
Present Location: Southern England
Afternoon Conditions: A cold mist creeps over the landscape
Current Conditions: Dark and rainy (well it is England!)
English Habitat: Local pub - The Queens Arms
Decisions in Game: Based on 8 hours of English Habitat
Summary of Gameplay: Surprisingly upbeat despite the forbidding landscape in which this perky little creature inhabits.

Obviously my esteemed opponent is afflicted with seasonal depression. If only he'd been given the Frostlings as a race!. Like any cat i suppose he prefers to lounge lazily before a warm fire in such weather!. He shall pay for his indolence!.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-07-04 11:42 PM EDT (US)     11 / 49  
The Tigran pride was moving today. News of "holier than though" archon trash talking renewed a fierce nature not seen in ions. The hunt is now. The prey is timid.. the prey is fearful.. the prey is weak.. the prey is really far away; so they went back to camp and drank after accomplishing nothing.
posted 02-08-04 07:03 AM EDT (US)     12 / 49  
To our surprise this unexplored country is quite densely populated.
Ambassadors sent to potential allies on a diplomatic mission spotted an abode of weak mewling kittens.
A well equipped taskforce has been despatched to eradicate the menace.
Wipe them out. all of them.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 08:35 AM EDT (US)     13 / 49  
All within the desert wave the Tigran flag. All resources have been taken and yet the pride still seems to grow. We must expand.
posted 02-08-04 10:16 AM EDT (US)     14 / 49  
Expansion is slow.
posted 02-08-04 10:20 AM EDT (US)     15 / 49  
Hah!. The Tigrans need lebensraum do they!.

Pah!. The tired rhetoric of a deluded dictatorship!.

If the Tigran leadership needs to focus their populations attention away from their country's own domestic difficulties, they'll soon be made aware of the price they will pay for ruthless expansionism, resource-grabbing and the contamination of this fair land with Tigran kittylitter.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 10:36 AM EDT (US)     16 / 49  
Marvellous treasures spotted!. Tengar will be pleased to add these to his rock collection!.

More allies have joined our aliance to combat the greed and cruelty of Perses and the Tigran pride.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 10:43 AM EDT (US)     17 / 49  
A reluctant Draconian Hero approached the Tigrans today with a half-hearted plea for purchase. Seems he didn't really want to be with us, but as he put it, "the only other choice around here is the Archons, and well..."
posted 02-08-04 10:53 AM EDT (US)     18 / 49  
Wondrous items acquired by Tengar and the 1st Archon Brigade. Our dwarven hero was ecstatic on his acquisition of such marvels.

Reports of a winged freakish hybrid joining the opposition have reached ASIF (!)(Archon Special Intelligence Force).
Surely such an inbred mutant monster will hinder the Tigrans rather than help them. We laugh at their recruitment efforts.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 11:01 AM EDT (US)     19 / 49  
Change of military tactics today. Rather than open-force hunting, the Tigran army was ordered to send enlistment forms throughout the countryside. Seems the catchy slogan, "If you hate the Archons, please sign below" has caused a great swelling in our armies.
posted 02-08-04 11:13 AM EDT (US)     20 / 49  
The Spirit of Magic has offered me a glorious quest to hunt down some vile infidels. I eagerly accepted, unluckily they were not Tigrans though.

Oue agents have reported that news of a huge upsurge in Tigran recruitment are false. Also it appears that their real 'catchy slogan' is instead:

"I want chicken. I want liver,
Meow Mix, Meow mix,
Please deliver!".

We are frankly astounded.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 11:28 AM EDT (US)     21 / 49  
Attacked a cave, game crashed and created restart message.
posted 02-08-04 11:36 AM EDT (US)     22 / 49  
We are almost upon the fleeing infidels.
What shall our reward be from the Spirit of Magic for fufilling the quest?.
Rare arcane spells?.
Mountains of mana crystals?.
A bag of mixed salad and a pat on the head?.
We strongly suspect the latter, having some experience of spirit's 'rewards'.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 11:45 AM EDT (US)     23 / 49  
"We are almost upon the fleeing infidels"

Infidels- "Oh crap, we're by the archons. We're out of here."

Seems the nation-wide consensus agrees.

More forces join the Tigrans today.

posted 02-08-04 12:01 PM EDT (US)     24 / 49  
Slaughtered the fleeing infidels and showed them no mercy.
Given a surprisingly good choice of a juicy magical item or some magical allies as a reward from the spirit. Chose the item after much heated discussion.

We then proceeded on the same day to attack and occupy a Tigran town. All inhabitants were put to the sword.
The dwellings will have to be cleaned of course before we move in.

No casualties were taken on our side as a result of both actions, though some units uffered minor injuries.

All in all, a very satisfying days work!.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 12:07 PM EDT (US)     25 / 49  
**** NEWSFLASH ****

Actual, living frostlings found living in the depths of Canada. Follow link to view captured video.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1076037920720_71447120/ /#

(Watch the video)

On a side note. Troops are hunting.

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 02-08-2004 @ 12:17 PM).]

posted 02-08-04 12:21 PM EDT (US)     26 / 49  
The stench of Holier-than-Thou retoric has been discovered. Scout ordered to spray area so the rest of the pride can follow.
posted 02-08-04 12:24 PM EDT (US)     27 / 49  
Some of our forces recuperate. The others move on.

Tengar gains another level and races towards another artefact.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 12:37 PM EDT (US)     28 / 49  
The mighty Tengar races towards another prize for the Archon empire1.
Is there no stopping this indomitable dwarf!.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 12:43 PM EDT (US)     29 / 49  
Today the Tigrans lost a worthy soldier in the name of conquest. He fought with valour and to praise this hero, seers were summoned so that his family may speak with him one last time.

From the grave he reported seeing three archon infantry waiting to be judged. God checked their life records and says to the first archon, "You cheated on your wife, and you had sex with other women before you were married, so you will be given a motorized scooter for your use here in Heaven." Then, turning to the next soldier, He says, "You had sex before marriage as well, but you were faithful to your wife, so you will be given a Jeep." And the last archon was told, "You were a decent man all through your life, so you will be given an excellent car."

One day the first soldier sees the third archon crying in his car. "Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Because I just saw my wife," the third man said, "on a bicycle!"

*Frostlings joined the cause today.

posted 02-08-04 01:04 PM EDT (US)     30 / 49  
Rumours of the mighty dwarf Tengar riding under the banner of the archons have reached our empire. Military advisors are called, hidden prowlers are dispatched. Soon now, we will steal the puny person's step stool and rid him of his horse. Brilliant!
posted 02-08-04 01:13 PM EDT (US)     31 / 49  
Forced to kill unicorns trying to defend their life node.
Regrettable.

The mighty Tengar maybe small of stature, but hmmmmmmm.....large in battle. *cough*

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 03:03 PM EDT (US)     32 / 49  
Tigran dwellings spotted. Brigade dispatched.
Our enemy seems to have mustered some truly pitful allies.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 03:43 PM EDT (US)     33 / 49  
Entered into enemy land.
posted 02-08-04 04:14 PM EDT (US)     34 / 49  
Enemy incursion into our territory promptly repulsed by patrol. The scout was a badly wounded lurker.
Is this the calibre of troops that we can expect from the Tigrans in future?. Truly pitiful.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 04:27 PM EDT (US)     35 / 49  
The tigran army is enraged. The cowardly archons ambushed their favourite frog without reason. Troops had named that frog Toby.
posted 02-08-04 04:35 PM EDT (US)     36 / 49  
Hmm.......these fried frog legs are truly delicious!.
I hope all the Tigran's pets are this tasty!.

Two chaos spawn killed and node captured.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 04:55 PM EDT (US)     37 / 49  
More troops have arrived.
posted 02-08-04 05:07 PM EDT (US)     38 / 49  
I hope those new troops are frogs then. I've developed quite an appetite for them!. Yum yum!.

Removed renegade dwarves from a resource.

M.P & the H.G
posted 02-08-04 05:10 PM EDT (US)     39 / 49  
Cursed Syrons in league with Archons are about to attack my nearly undefended frostlings.
posted 02-08-04 05:25 PM EDT (US)     40 / 49  
Go Syrons go!. I just love those guys!.

Disposed of a pack of fearsome hellhounds to gain another node.

Also acquired more magical armour. What again!. I'm running out of places to strap this stuff on!. *sigh*
I'll just put it on the pile with the rest.

M.P & the H.G
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Random Large (Tibbs vs flexi) rematch
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames