You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: (WL) Know Reign (Narcissus X-crvjr)
posted 06-03-04 07:22 AM EDT (US)   
Narcissus X - (Shadow Demons)
crvjr - (Archons)

Map - medium
nodes - plenty
gold structures - few
War Mages

Surrender off

Underground & Shadow World

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

GMT -5 (EST)

[This message has been edited by Narcissus X (edited 06-03-2004 @ 08:11 AM).]

Replies:
posted 06-03-04 08:10 AM EDT (US)     1 / 20  
Demon King, Day 1:

Out of the nightmares of innocence we have emerged, but this land is not conducive to the realm in which we dwell. We must change that. The greenery of this land is a terrible fate to suffer, but if this be our fate, so be it. I will rise again and conquer this land establishing the Shadow Realms dominance.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

[This message has been edited by Narcissus X (edited 06-04-2004 @ 01:15 PM).]

posted 06-03-04 12:22 PM EDT (US)     2 / 20  
Lord of the Archons

Day 1

We have been reborn into a beautiful land with a wonderful bounty surrounding us. But I fear the days of basking in the sun will soon come to an end. I have forseen a great evil gathering in this land. We must start scounting for resources to defeat this evil immeadiatly.

TS

posted 06-04-04 01:17 PM EDT (US)     3 / 20  
Demon King, Day 2:

The shadow gate leads to a dead end, leaving us no choice but to remain amongst this blasphemous greenery.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-04-04 01:18 PM EDT (US)     4 / 20  
Demon King, Day 3:

Recruited an abysmal abomination today; I like him, he fits in well with us.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-04-04 01:19 PM EDT (US)     5 / 20  
Demon King, Days 4 & 5:

This land is indeed barren with very few resources about, perhaps this quest stone can bring us out of our dilemma, or perhaps the undead outpost.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-04-04 09:09 PM EDT (US)     6 / 20  
Demon King, Day 6:

Unit ambushed by a powerful Shadow Demon group, this attack puzzles me. We must be watchful, as we don't have the strength to match this group.

A Spirit of Order has requested that we capture the Undead outpost, we were going to do it anyway so we might as well get an extra award to do so.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-05-04 09:33 AM EDT (US)     7 / 20  
Demon King, Day 7:

A scout has found some relief to aid our economy. Soon we will be ready to take the outpost.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

[This message has been edited by Narcissus X (edited 06-05-2004 @ 09:34 AM).]

posted 06-05-04 09:34 AM EDT (US)     8 / 20  
Demon King, Day 8:

Scout has found another portal to the shadow realm, perhaps this one will lead to something more promising.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-05-04 10:02 AM EDT (US)     9 / 20  
Demon King, Day 9:

Just the fortune we needed, the portal to the shadow realm is very lucretive and will take many days to explore.

Captured the outpost, but the reward was not as generous as I had hoped for.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-05-04 02:02 PM EDT (US)     10 / 20  
After the scouts returned we managed to set our sights on a few objectives. First were the production resources to the north. We managed to defeat the gaurdians but paid a high price in units. We must return home to regroup and determine our next objective.

A couple of days ago we found a portal to the shadow world. A mighty treasure lay on the other side. Unfortunately we are unable to attempt to recover it since we are no match for the demons gaurding it. It will fall in time.

We also met some nice Syrons that joined our cause to defeat the gathering evil.

posted 06-05-04 11:18 PM EDT (US)     11 / 20  
Demon King, Day 10:

A leader has emerged and joined our ranks.

TS

Day 11:

Captured another node, with our new hero in tow there will be more nodes to follow.

TS

Day 12:

Captured another node.

TS

Day 13:

Made contact with the elf wizard, her army is mighty, but the guards in the area are mighty as well. I'll stand back and witness the battle.

TS

Day 14:

A scout was killed while watching a battle today. Healing up troops before heading to explore ruins.

TS
Day 15:

Gathering troops together to attack independent structures.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-06-04 02:01 PM EDT (US)     12 / 20  
Farseer of Sun - Days 10-15

We have managed to take a couple of nodes these past few days. We completed a quest and were rewarded with a fine artefact to do our bidding. We now imbark on another quest to free ourselves from these traitors wandering our land.

In the midst of all this success the power or light has shown upon us and provided a mighty hero to lead our armies into battle. He was sorely needed indeed.

posted 06-06-04 06:35 PM EDT (US)     13 / 20  
Demon King, Days 16-20:

Cleared a field of some pesky dwarves and cleared out a ruin protected by elves and are now the owner of a powerful weapon. Ready to begin assault on independents.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-06-04 07:04 PM EDT (US)     14 / 20  
Demon King, Day 21:

Emptied a magic vault and learned a powerful spell.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-06-04 07:58 PM EDT (US)     15 / 20  
Demon King, Day 22:

Another hero joined today, I have mixed feelings about this addition, his joining us prevents the addition of a special unit.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-06-04 11:02 PM EDT (US)     16 / 20  
The elves came exploring and disappeared as fast as they appeared. Captured more nodes and completed another quest and was blessed with additional troops for our army.

We have subdue the surrounding area, time to begin exploring in earnest to see what lay on the other side of the mountains.

posted 06-07-04 09:27 PM EDT (US)     17 / 20  
Demon King, Days 23-25:

Stumbled upon the wretched Archons today, their scout team consists of two baby dragons, they will not last long in this well guarded area.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-07-04 09:28 PM EDT (US)     18 / 20  
Demon King, Day 26:

The Archons have declared war with me and sicced their baby dragons on my pet. VENGENCE SHALL BE MINE!!!

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-09-04 08:07 AM EDT (US)     19 / 20  
Demon King, Days 27-30:

Captured the last remaining nodes in our area and have our sights set on Julia.....and evidently she has her sights set on me as well. We will be sure that her forces die quickly.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 06-11-04 09:42 AM EDT (US)     20 / 20  
Days 31-39:

These days were spent making out trek to the land Gabriel possesses. During our journey our troops were slightly depleted by an ambush from a Chaos Lord and his minions, fortunately their was a house of healing to cure us. Upon entering Gabriel's territory we find him unprepared with his troops scrambling to get in place to offer protection, but in the end it was my bloodthirsty demons who prevailed the bloodbath I imposed. Our casualties were few and the massacre was pleasing, feast my pets...FEAST!!

GG

GMT -5 (EST)

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » (WL) Know Reign (Narcissus X-crvjr)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames