Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Random Seige (Ravenseer vs Dark Shadow
posted 08-09-04 03:14 AM EDT (US)   
WL Random Seige (Ravenseer vs Dark Shadow)

Ravenseer: ?
Dark Shadow: Syrons

Random small map
Underground
All average settings

No AI
Surrender OFF

Good luck

Replies:
posted 08-09-04 03:22 AM EDT (US)     1 / 30  
Oneron Day 1 - 3

Oneron stands at his castle and look upon the lands he is about to explore....indeed this isnīt Syron-land he thinks for him self.

But lets gather some ressources and try to find a foothold in this foreign soil. The scouts march on eagerly but unfortunately the indepedent wandering creatures are very hostile....alot of blood is spilled and most of it is
Syron

Maybe the luck will change tomorrow!

posted 08-09-04 10:26 AM EDT (US)     2 / 30  
Oneron day 4

Marching and scouting....tomorrow we will battle for a little outpost.

posted 08-09-04 11:08 PM EDT (US)     3 / 30  
ummm Hulk hungry -- oops wrong green guy okay I'm some orc but I have no idea what my name is ---sigh---

anyways - smashing and bashing trying to make the ugly green go away. Need food, find food and make war with food.

TS

posted 08-10-04 04:18 PM EDT (US)     4 / 30  
Oneron day 5

Ahhh - the sweet taste of victory....a small human village was no match to my expert warriors and its now under Syron control.

Also set pace against another outpost, while a third party was sent to explore the dark underground.

Our only concern right now, is all the savaging indie-groups. They are quite strong and hopefully the foul Orcs have equally problems with them

posted 08-10-04 11:20 PM EDT (US)     5 / 30  
Skulcan day 6

stupid catwarrior -- deserters shall be given no quarter - a fine stew will be made for my warriors.

found gold- see things I want -now will have

TS

posted 08-11-04 10:29 AM EDT (US)     6 / 30  
Oneron day 6

Just as we were ready to go underground, a group of indies - led by the evil necromancer - ruined our plans.....they were headed straight for our new outpost and we had to attack them in advance.

The battle was won, but sadly Syron blood was spilled - one of the heroes couldnīt resist the black hand of the necromancer.

We will mourn his death!

posted 08-11-04 06:02 PM EDT (US)     7 / 30  
Skulcan - Day 7 - underground much better less light - above ground tasty humans- soon we feast and pillage

TS

Strive to live the ordinary life in a nonordinary way.
posted 08-12-04 03:23 PM EDT (US)     8 / 30  
Oneron day 7,

I went to visit a elven town today - very nice people up until they told their price for their services.....outrages Since Iīve left my wallet in my wizard chamber, I had to pay in another way - and I didnīt do the dishes!!

TS

posted 08-12-04 08:44 PM EDT (US)     9 / 30  
Skulkan day 8 -explore gain'd a hero - and found a bit 'o' mana - need more -- need troops to destroy all green besides me
TS

posted 08-13-04 01:46 PM EDT (US)     10 / 30  
Oneron day 8,

I must have sleept through this day - cause nothing happened at all!!

posted 08-16-04 02:46 AM EDT (US)     11 / 30  
Oneron day 9

Today I met a couple of scouts from Skulkan.....bad meeting and they slayed my pretty unicorn

There will be revenge!!

On the good side another town joined our cause today...it looks promising.

posted 08-17-04 03:13 AM EDT (US)     12 / 30  
Oneron day 10,

Alot of exploring today - not much happened....ran in to some very nasty indies. I hope they will leave us alone during the night

posted 08-17-04 02:43 PM EDT (US)     13 / 30  
Oneron day 11,

Again a day without any excitement....is it silence before the storm??

posted 08-17-04 10:59 PM EDT (US)     14 / 30  
Skulkan day 13 - killing elves city almost migrated - traveling want syron meat TS

posted 08-18-04 11:05 PM EDT (US)     15 / 30  
moving out - slowly - need mana

posted 08-19-04 03:08 AM EDT (US)     16 / 30  
Oneron day 12 - 13

Trying to put an army together, but it gets spread out....itīs time to take some chances with those indies!!

posted 08-20-04 03:30 AM EDT (US)     17 / 30  
Oneron day 14,

Captured a node today - besides that pretty quiet

TS

posted 08-25-04 03:06 AM EDT (US)     18 / 30  
Oneron day 15

Poor judgement has resulted in a journey cross known land...I hope my guide has a better day tomorrow!

posted 08-26-04 03:08 AM EDT (US)     19 / 30  
Hi ravenseer,

have you received my last turn?

I havenīt received anything from you the last couple of days.

posted 08-30-04 09:21 PM EDT (US)     20 / 30  
Skulcan ran around won a mine -need money and want a city - city lady barred the gate her we must present with hate

TS

posted 08-31-04 04:24 AM EDT (US)     21 / 30  
Oneron day 16,

My underground scout discovered a elven city today...he canīt take it alone and I havenīt got the money to buy it, so it will remain neutral for now.

Besides from that alot of boring movement

posted 08-31-04 04:06 PM EDT (US)     22 / 30  
Oneron day 17,

Elven cities are not to be messed with....I have learned the leason and my all-seing eye tells me, that so has Skulkan

I lead a big battle against a shadow demon lord and his bombard companions...the reward wasnīt worth the sacrifice

TS

posted 09-01-04 00:50 AM EDT (US)     23 / 30  
Skulkan - day 18 really want pretty lady's city - maybe two men will sound better -- then again 2 may die -sigh --

need mana -- maybe won't beat workers today and they'll build faster

TS

posted 09-01-04 03:22 PM EDT (US)     24 / 30  
Oneron day 18,

Well, I found my self at the gates of an elven city with a pretty lady of iron inside....wonder if it is the same city, Skulkan speaks so high of

Anyways, the entrance fee for the city was ridiculos high, so I ordered the great Grogmir and his fellow mercenaries to take the city.

The lady of iron tried her best, but it was a hopeless battle and she barely managed to wound me

I see one of Skulkan warlords and his sidekick, Grumpf the Grunt, at my gates....well - he is welcome to pay me a visit

In the east there is nothing left to do for my main army, so they will start marching towards the newly aqquired elven city.

TS

posted 09-03-04 02:13 AM EDT (US)     25 / 30  
Skulan -- blast our city has been stolen right out from under our nose -- and I didn't even get to cook the lady --

ahh well - now I'll just have to take it from Syrons

posted 09-04-04 09:35 AM EDT (US)     26 / 30  
Oneron day 19,

Skulkans army is trotting around outside my castle gates - wonder if I can offer him anything??

My main army is slowly moving south.

TS

posted 09-09-04 03:52 AM EDT (US)     27 / 30  
Oneron day 20,

Hey - where is he going.....that little warlord doesnīt seem to be interested in playing with me

Perhaps he went to get his bigbrother

TS

BTW - my internet connection back home doesnīt work at the moment, so I have to download the turns at work - play them at home - and send them next day at work. Donīt know, if it will cause restarts...

posted 09-17-04 04:07 AM EDT (US)     28 / 30  
Hi Ravenseer,

Are you still there??

posted 09-21-04 03:03 AM EDT (US)     29 / 30  
Oneron day 21,

Moving my armies around - there is still a lot to explore.

TS

posted 01-11-05 11:20 AM EDT (US)     30 / 30  
This game is being declared a victory by default for Dark Shadow

[This message has been edited by hiranu (edited 01-11-2005 @ 11:25 AM).]

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Random Seige (Ravenseer vs Dark Shadow
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames