You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: AoW SM Refractions (Jugglervr,Ravenseer)
posted 08-11-04 11:45 PM EDT (US)   
WL refractions (Ravenseer vs Dark Shadow)

Jugglevr:
Ravenseer: Evil Symon

urrender OFF

Strive to live the ordinary life in a nonordinary way.

[This message has been edited by ravenseer (edited 08-12-2004 @ 08:38 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-12-04 00:51 AM EDT (US)     1 / 17  
Our knuckleheaded pioneer has finally found a worthy place to construct an outpost. Many lashings for the foreman, after the construction is complete, of course.
Why must our footmen be so slow? it will take years to conquer the world at this rate!

(woops, you ended up being Symon, eh? I disabled humans and elves... i thought that would do it.)
TS

posted 08-12-04 08:40 PM EDT (US)     2 / 17  
ahhh but not just any Symon -- but EVIL symon he he he -- now him I can deal with -- I'll soon have these lazy halflings whipped into shape ---

Day 1 explore -
Day 2 explore may have found a site -hmmm make sure whats just over the hill need mana need gold

TS

posted 08-12-04 08:43 PM EDT (US)     3 / 17  
The land opens up. left slower units behind in order to scout. I'll bring a full sortie party out when I know there's something to come out for.
posted 08-12-04 08:51 PM EDT (US)     4 / 17  
Day 3 a city has been spotted - perhaps we should steal a tower rather than build one

TS

posted 08-12-04 11:17 PM EDT (US)     5 / 17  
My holdings seem to border a gigantic desert. There is a hostile city in the middle; I hope its inhabitants don't take unkindly to me peeking at them.

ts

posted 08-13-04 00:05 AM EDT (US)     6 / 17  
Symon - think I sent the right turn - if not please let me know -- I may need to get the turn resent -- sorry

posted 08-13-04 02:19 AM EDT (US)     7 / 17  
I believe you sent the right turn... the one that ended with your delicious little halflings stranded in the desert with nobody to protect them from being eaten? yes, that was the right turn.
I'm about to lose a town to those cursed mountainwalking dwarves.

ts

posted 08-13-04 08:58 AM EDT (US)     8 / 17  
lol poor little halfings - oh well try them with barbque sauce their delicious --

lol exploration continues - no unoccupied realestate to be found conquest it is

TS

posted 08-13-04 04:39 PM EDT (US)     9 / 17  
Enslavement of the archon city goes well, but fangir has signed his own death warrant by capturing my initial outpost.
There now exists a deficit; negative cashflow is not as good as positive cashflow (when orcs try to do math, it gets embarassing).
posted 08-14-04 06:46 AM EDT (US)     10 / 17  
Much embarassment as I lose my hero to a djinn, the turn after i lost my first city to fangir. if there was a time to end my misery, it would be now.

TS

posted 08-16-04 10:22 PM EDT (US)     11 / 17  
even more embarassment as I open my opponent's turn by accident and see his stuff. feel free to take a quick peek at mie in retribution (i only saw your location, not your armies)
posted 08-17-04 01:12 AM EDT (US)     12 / 17  
lol no fear - not much to see - down to a wizard a pony and a settler -- course having my hero defect because I was evil and she was good didn't help and she killed at least one unit on her way out sigh

My first city (presuming I ever get one) will be called isarel

TS

posted 08-17-04 09:10 AM EDT (US)     13 / 17  
hmmm make that a wizard and a pioneer the odds aren't great folks

TS

posted 08-17-04 10:57 PM EDT (US)     14 / 17  
still alive barely sigh

posted 08-18-04 00:43 AM EDT (US)     15 / 17  
day - it blurs - we wander these desolate lands looking for somewhere, anywhere that will accept us (or at least let us linger until we slaughter the natives and steal their lands

our hero the fair and fickle Elme is continually stalking us and still wandering at her side is our orc capt. she left us because we were evil she said and yet she cohabits with the green guard who is truly evil - methinks she instead conspires against us

TS

posted 08-20-04 07:29 AM EDT (US)     16 / 17  
i simply cannot believe you can't find anywhere to settle.
ah, i seen to remember it was a money thing. would you like to borrow a furnace for awhile, until you can afford to unpack that pioneer?
posted 08-25-04 01:42 AM EDT (US)     17 / 17  
to sum up - Fangir the independant wiped out my tribe - rematch

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » AoW SM Refractions (Jugglervr,Ravenseer)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames