You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Winning Bridge (Saldan Shessair vs Dark Shadow)
posted 08-20-04 05:13 AM EDT (US)   
WL Winning Bridge (Saldan Shessair vs Dark Shadow).

Saldan Shessair, Serena, Elves.
Dark Shadow, Julia, Elves.

Small map, Allied off (hehe)

Replies:
posted 08-21-04 04:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13  
Julia day 1,

A dumb move set me a little back allready on the first day....great!

Captured a node, though

TS

posted 08-24-04 01:14 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13  
Serena day 1.

Went exploring and realized my troops did not have the strength I thought. I must gather more troops before I take over the dwarven mine that are in the mountains just near my home.

~Saldan Shessair

posted 08-24-04 01:16 PM EDT (US)     3 / 13  
Day 2

Serena

The mine is now mine. The poor independants had not had the time to recover my first attack and a strategical maneuvre made it look like a walk over....now, was it a trap ?

~Saldan Shessair

posted 08-25-04 03:00 AM EDT (US)     4 / 13  
Julia day 2,

We attacked a mine today....alas there was no combat - my brute forces spread fear into the defenders of the mine and they began waving the white flag.

I spared their lives and accepted the surrender....if only the following battles will be this easy

posted 08-26-04 03:10 AM EDT (US)     5 / 13  
Julia day 3,

Lalalala - running around in the forest collecting gold and mana.....tomorrow we will know the true strengt of the indies

posted 08-27-04 04:47 AM EDT (US)     6 / 13  
Serena Day 3

After sending the troops out in all directions to find something to conquer og battle Serena started to scout the nearest locations herself only to find a mananode as her neighbour with no defenders nearby.
On her way back to the castle, Serena starts to wonder how many thactical failures she has made so far.

First reports from Julia reaching Serena's ears tells that her forces are to be feared and are almost at the border gates.

posted 08-31-04 04:43 AM EDT (US)     7 / 13  
Julia day 4,

Ahhh - the indies were no match for my forces, and I got a pleasent addition to my army. I saw a nice town at the river banks....it is well defended and perhaps itīs not the right time for an attack.

TS

posted 09-02-04 04:33 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13  
Julia,

Today we did some battle against 3 filthy goblins...they were slain by our cold steel and sharp blades - well, one of the darters couldnīt resist the pretty lady of the forest

The production resources they were guarding, gave us a welcome addítion to my home town

posted 09-04-04 05:40 AM EDT (US)     9 / 13  
Serena....

I start to loose control of the days. Been away from the wiz tower too long now, must return to gather what informations there must be. News from the front tells that opposing elves are moving closer, must act somehow soon, but the troops...the troops ?? where are the troops I ordered ? Maybe there are news back at the tower...or maybe they are allready there ?

posted 09-04-04 09:18 AM EDT (US)     10 / 13  
Julia day 6,

Our charmed one, the little goblin darter, wasnīt too happy with the company of my elven friends....so I send him on his own mission - to take over a watermill.

Besides from that, its silence before the storm....the archers gather at the frontline from the east and we have our eyes set for a pretty town with a nice tower.

I just hope the welcoming comitee wonīt give us a hard time.

posted 09-06-04 02:39 AM EDT (US)     11 / 13  
Julia day 7 and 8,

We tried our luck against the town with the pretty tower....the battle could be hard and bloody, but fortunately the blood spilled were human (and a little elven archer).

A great knight stormed our troops and charge down a brave archer....then my druid took action and entangled him in his green vines.....the knight never recovered from this, and my brave hero slew him like a grilled chicken

The swordsman and the halbardier had hard time defeating the rest of my troops....and my little pretty lady of the forest persuaded the swordsman to change side

The next day our little goblin friend reached the watermill.....only to desert us That gave us a chance to kill him - unfortunately it cost us some moves.

What I really need now is gold.....and a lot of it!!

posted 09-07-04 02:34 AM EDT (US)     12 / 13  
Julia, day 9 and 10

I just happened to see one of Serenas battles today....she was fighting for a watermill and was victorius - Iīve got a feeling, that she just might have underplayed her strength a bit to confuse me

Well, she will not succed and I will be prepared for her.

Krakan - my brave hero - and some of his companions took a look at the forest to the north....they explored an ancient boat, and the battle was quite surprising

I also found some production ressources, but unfortunately the choices I was given, were near useless at this point.

I still desperate need some money and screwing my production like a newbee doesnīt help me

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shadow (edited 09-07-2004 @ 02:34 AM).]

posted 09-09-04 03:47 AM EDT (US)     13 / 13  
Julia day 11

Today I sent Krakan the Great to investigate the end of a rainbow.....my men were ambushed by to gladerunners and a druid.

That stupid druid killed my unicorn Why didnīt they join me instead

I received a pretty helmet in return - it doesnīt work wonders with Krakanīs looks, but then again - he is here to kill....no to charm.

Besides from that, the weather was perfect today and I agreed to let some of my villagers take a dip in the riwer.

TS

BTW - my internet connection back home doesnīt work at the moment, so I have to download the turns at work - play them at home - and send them next day at work. Donīt know, if it will cause restarts...

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Winning Bridge (Saldan Shessair vs Dark Shadow)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames