You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Demons vs Elves (Tibbs vs Springheel)
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 08-22-04 08:09 PM EDT (US)   

2 AI Lords, Surrender off.

The Demons want the lands. So do the elves. Dark ugliness vs pointy-eared beauty. Who will win?

Mindplaces: Fantasy art by Eric Pommer
Replies:
posted 08-22-04 10:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 91  
All Devourer Day 1,

Our minions have already tasted flesh and feel their power grow. We shall raise a great empire based on bone and blood.

Good Luck! Thanks for getting this game setup.

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

Sidney Poitier (In the Heat of the Night)1970

posted 08-22-04 11:25 PM EDT (US)     2 / 91  
Our empire is already a mix of dwarves, halflings and elves. We gladly welcome all who are willing to fight the darkness. Except for those infidels...we will kill them because they obviously deserve it.

posted 08-22-04 11:48 PM EDT (US)     3 / 91  
The enemy boasts that they have a wide variety of meat. The All-Devourer should feast there. It would probably taste much better than these glowing electric globes.

posted 08-22-04 11:50 PM EDT (US)     4 / 91  
We have punished the heretics, and have been rewarded with two powerful, loyal creatures. While tracking the heretics we have also spotted an outpost of goblins. We will remove them from the premises tomorrow.

posted 08-23-04 00:14 AM EDT (US)     5 / 91  
All-Devourer, Day 3:

The hive has had it's first taste of elven flesh. Not much meat on these skinny things, but the taste.... we need to get some more.

posted 08-23-04 09:03 AM EDT (US)     6 / 91  

We have taken the goblin outpost and told them to go back to their caves.

A lone dwarf, mad from years of solitude, attacked us as we entered a nearby mine. He would not listen to reason and we were forced to kill him.

posted 08-23-04 10:22 AM EDT (US)     7 / 91  
All-Devourer, Day 4:

We have taken a dwarven outpost. Now these things have some meat on their bones. The dwarven warriors now feed our children.

posted 08-23-04 01:21 PM EDT (US)     8 / 91  
Although my troops were ultimately successful, I was sent into the void by a foul-mouthed pirate, drunk at an inn. Perhaps it will be better to stay behind the walls and let my armies do their job.

posted 08-23-04 01:51 PM EDT (US)     9 / 91  
All-Devourer, Day 5:

Today we had 2 orders of human with a side of goblin and nomad for dessert. All wrapped to go.

posted 08-23-04 03:23 PM EDT (US)     10 / 91  

We are spreading out and exploring, finding much of interest. Frostlings and humans have set up outposts nearby. We will make contact with them soon.

(I had a weird message today. I was attacked by independents, and it listed both my side and their side as losing 1 unit. But I wasn't missing any units, and only 1 enemy unit died during the combat. Perplexing...)

posted 08-23-04 03:58 PM EDT (US)     11 / 91  
All-Devourer, Day 6:

We continue on our feast and finish with the plump dwarves. Now for some catnip.

Quote:

I had a weird message today. I was attacked by independents, and it listed both my side and their side as losing 1 unit. But I wasn't missing any units, and only 1 enemy unit died during the combat.

Did you seduce an enemy unit that dies during battle? That counts as yours.

posted 08-23-04 04:11 PM EDT (US)     12 / 91  

(Nope, no special abilities involved)

We won a useful fight, lost another, and chose to retreat before losing the third.

posted 08-24-04 06:15 PM EDT (US)     13 / 91  
We have burned a tigran village to the ground to appease the God of War. The reward was useful, but not great.

posted 08-24-04 07:27 PM EDT (US)     14 / 91  

We have accepted the service of an orcish hero today. We are not entirely pleased with his methods, but we all must work together if we are to stop the demons from taking over these lands. His first action was to conquer a frostling outpost.

Elsewhere, a human outpost has come on board, and our heroes have defeated the undead to recover a useful magic object.

posted 08-25-04 08:23 AM EDT (US)     15 / 91  
Yet another village has fallen to our orcish hero.

posted 08-25-04 09:24 AM EDT (US)     16 / 91  
All-Devourer:

For the past two days we continue to purge the populace of unworthy races. The cats called Tigrans truly seem to breed with fury but we shall continue to harvest them. Even the Mother Hive, herself, is chewing these little kitties.

posted 08-25-04 08:26 PM EDT (US)     17 / 91  
We have encountered some hostile independents. We don't have time to debate with them...the darkness is coming. If they will not help us, they must be eliminated.

posted 08-25-04 10:41 PM EDT (US)     18 / 91  
All-Devourer,

In a great bloodlust our orcish hero managed to attack three outposts in a single turn. Two were slaughtered but the third killed him. No matter- he'll be back soon.

posted 08-25-04 10:55 PM EDT (US)     19 / 91  
More outposts sign up to join us every day. Our empire now spreads several days' journey in all directions. No doubt we will be seeing enemy scouts soon.

posted 08-25-04 11:27 PM EDT (US)     20 / 91  
All Devourer:

A useless day. Nothing but movement and scouting. We need to attack, conquer and destroy. Movement- bah!

posted 08-26-04 08:06 AM EDT (US)     21 / 91  
We have added another outpost to our cause and spotted yet another. Elsewhere, our orcish champion has been slain by a mighty human halbedier. It was a useless battle, but at least we don't have to look the other way as he uses questionable tactics anymore.

posted 08-26-04 10:32 PM EDT (US)     22 / 91  

A dwarven outpost has joined us, and we have spotted a halfling village a day away. There are a powerful group of dwarves guarding the area, however, so we will have to be careful.

In the north, a Tigran champion has risen to take the place of the fallen orc.

posted 08-26-04 11:14 PM EDT (US)     23 / 91  
All Devourer:

During the night a group of halflings attacked our hero and paid the ultimate price. Our honoured hero now rides to a frostling haven that the god of war has chosen as a target.

posted 08-27-04 08:57 AM EDT (US)     24 / 91  
All-Devourer

The god of war was indeed pleased with the butchering of the cold ones. He has sent us a creature of great destruction which shall accompany our newly raised hero.

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 08-27-2004 @ 08:57 AM).]

posted 08-27-04 11:15 AM EDT (US)     25 / 91  
We have discovered a few new villages, and spotted the borders of one of our fellow wizards.

posted 08-28-04 01:35 AM EDT (US)     26 / 91  
All-Devourer

An independent hero has caused the hive some grief so we have executed her and fed her to the children.

posted 08-28-04 09:35 AM EDT (US)     27 / 91  
Phobius has refused our offer of peace and attacked. We must dispatch him quickly. We cannot waste time squabbling among ourselves, for the demons are moving quickly. We have already spotted and destroyed one of their scouts, luckily before it could reach a very useful enchanted object.

posted 08-28-04 12:05 PM EDT (US)     28 / 91  
All-Devourer

The death of one of our minions cannot be tolerated. The elves have slain the pathetic creature but we shall send more. Many, many more.

posted 08-28-04 12:12 PM EDT (US)     29 / 91  
A group of rogue draconians have agreed to help us, and we have recruited a new dwarven town. One of the first wars is about to begin.

posted 08-28-04 12:28 PM EDT (US)     30 / 91  
All-Devourer

More beasts have been processed and our armies continue to grow. Magic has also been increased.

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 08-29-2004 @ 02:13 PM).]

posted 08-29-04 02:14 PM EDT (US)     31 / 91  
All-Devourer

More creatures join while our cities grow.

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 08-30-2004 @ 07:49 AM).]

posted 08-29-04 10:51 PM EDT (US)     32 / 91  
Phobius has lined his walls with canons. An attack would be costly...perhaps too costly.

posted 08-30-04 07:50 AM EDT (US)     33 / 91  
All-Devourer

Another worthy troop has joined the Hive and an efreet has been consumed for impeding our progress.

posted 08-30-04 08:10 AM EDT (US)     34 / 91  
We will leave Phobius alone, for now. Perhaps later he can be convinced to aid our cause. We are eager to seek out another battle.

posted 08-31-04 00:04 AM EDT (US)     35 / 91  
All-Devourer

The god of war has again spoken to the hive and another village lies in ruins. The reward was nearly useless but the utter destruction of the outpost was satisfaction in itself.

posted 08-31-04 01:49 PM EDT (US)     36 / 91  
We have discovered Ambir's capitol. The draconions have tried to broker a peace with the demons. It seems like a desperate ploy, but it they will simply become pawns of the darkness. This cannot be tolerated.

posted 09-01-04 10:42 PM EDT (US)     37 / 91  
Hey! Leave my food source ally alone.

*I posted a message about the restart. Sorry about that.*

posted 09-02-04 09:39 AM EDT (US)     38 / 91  
Just movement today but tomorrow the hive gets to feed. We have offered an alliance to the draconians to hinder the approaching elven forces but the fools will likely refuse.

posted 09-02-04 11:50 AM EDT (US)     39 / 91  
No chance to refuse. We have taken control of the city and sent Ambir to the void to consider her mistake. The draconians now feel hope for the first time that they can defend themselves against the darkness. Together we shall succeed.

posted 09-02-04 12:14 PM EDT (US)     40 / 91  
Captured a mine and a windmill. The earth elemental that was guarding the mine caused my system to crash. Sorry about the restart. (second message in a row)

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Demons vs Elves (Tibbs vs Springheel)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames