You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL War Waltz (Tibbs vs Dark Shadow)
posted 09-11-04 10:41 AM EDT (US)   
WL War Waltz (Tibbs vs Dark Shadow)

Tibbs: Humans
Dark Shadow: Orcs

4 AI set to Lord
Large random map with no underground or shadow world
No syrons or shadow demons
Surrender Off
Everything is set to random.

Good Luck!

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

Sidney Poitier (In the Heat of the Night)1970

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 09-11-2004 @ 10:42 AM).]

Replies:
posted 09-11-04 10:46 AM EDT (US)     1 / 17  
Merlin, Day 1:

Merlin surveyed these new lands with a smile. His workers have been busy in his absence and the tower is fully functioning and ready for the upcoming war.

A valuable structure sat hidden in the forest and it was decided that troops must be sent to claim its treasure before another wizard visits it. The wounds were grievous but our troops fought well and now it is ours.

posted 09-16-04 03:22 AM EDT (US)     2 / 17  
Karissa, day 1

My new orcish power center is ready for the big upcoming battles and my minions are eager to please me. I send them scouting for valuable ressources, so I can start conquering these lands.

I have my eyes set for some production resources guarded by a couple of dwarves - we will reach them tomorrow!!

On the way to the resources my cunning hero spots something lying in the forest ground....she goes to examinate it and pulls out a mighty sword!! This should be useful.

posted 09-16-04 03:41 PM EDT (US)     3 / 17  
Merlin, Day 2:

We have wounds to heal and places to explore. The war god has asked us to capture an outpost that we are one day away from.

posted 09-20-04 03:21 AM EDT (US)     4 / 17  
Karissa, day 2

Today I personally led my forces in the battle against some dwarven guards, who were protecting some valuable ressources.

It was a great victory!!

One of my scouts entered the aura of another wizard....that was early and I hope for a friendly neighbour

posted 09-28-04 01:52 PM EDT (US)     5 / 17  
Lots of important fighting but our wounds are severe. It'll be a slow couple of days after this as we receive the healing we need.

posted 09-30-04 08:38 AM EDT (US)     6 / 17  
Did a battle against a watchtower defended by orc archers....they strike hard, but I was victorious

And we have taken over a hafling outpost....better migrate

posted 09-30-04 09:36 AM EDT (US)     7 / 17  
Merlin:

Turns are going to be short as the armies of man take a brief vacation and recover from recent battles.

posted 10-05-04 02:59 AM EDT (US)     8 / 17  
Karissa

Just movement today - my scout discovered a frostling village, but at the moment Iīm trying to keep the hafling city content.

Just as a showoff I decided to demonstrate my magic powers....I have summoned a hellhound and was ready to unleash itīs wrath...but where is the fun in that - just to show how powerful I am, I decided to wait a day before summoning the beast

posted 10-06-04 09:53 AM EDT (US)     9 / 17  
Merlin:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing was done today. Sun came up- sun went down- and Merlin's troops sat on a log and watched the whole thing.

Sorry for the delay again. Now that September is over I should be able to get my pace up to a more acceptable level.

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 10-06-2004 @ 09:55 AM).]

posted 10-07-04 09:46 AM EDT (US)     10 / 17  
Merlin:

We have encountered another wizard near our lands. If we have a bit of luck over the next few days, our new enemy shall be voided shortly.

posted 10-07-04 09:52 AM EDT (US)     11 / 17  
Karissa

My trusty workers have finished the shrine of war....and the god immediately shows his ugly face and askīs me to kill some infidels.

Well - Iīm still trying to migrate this freaking city, so he will have to wait!!

posted 10-12-04 02:46 AM EDT (US)     12 / 17  
Karissa

Tadadada!!! The haflings have finally been thrown out of the city and my orcish minions are now ruling it

And now Iīm in a hurry to gather my forces and bring down the infidels....they are right next to my capitol and I fear the night

posted 10-12-04 03:06 PM EDT (US)     13 / 17  
Merlin

The enemy wizard has struck first and killed one of our valuable scouts. This shall not be tolerated. Bring me his head or never come back!

posted 10-15-04 03:03 AM EDT (US)     14 / 17  
Karissa

Roaming independents all over......I donīt know what to do and whom to kill!!

posted 10-18-04 04:07 AM EDT (US)     15 / 17  
Karissa

Well, the independents are moving away from my capitol and I send my main army to do the dirty work, that the God of War demands......letīs kill the Yeti and his penguin friend!!

The indies go down, but take to hellhounds with them....blasted - with a different strategy, the loss could have been avoided

My hero, who is so mysterious, that I canīt remember his name, is rewarded with a level.

Elsewhere my scout runs in to a couple of chaps belonging to Merlin....Iīll send him a brief salute

TS

posted 10-18-04 09:33 AM EDT (US)     16 / 17  
Merlin

Hmmm....

Seems Karissa missed a couple of those indies that she keeps talking about.

Good game D.S.

posted 01-11-05 11:28 AM EDT (US)     17 / 17  
I'm declaring a default in favor of Dark Shadow
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL War Waltz (Tibbs vs Dark Shadow)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames