max #heroes 3
level 2 (strong) magic
no surrender
random wizard/race

GOOD GAME !!

Replies:
posted 01-15-05 11:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 19  
Julia, day 1

Today I captured a furnace and few frosties gladly joined my cause.

posted 01-17-05 05:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 19  
O'neron, day 1-2

We built our citadel in the middle of a nice grassy plain. I have heard that another wizard seeks power in these lands, but we have to resist, or even defeat her to grow strong enough to return our home plane!

We took controll of some economic structure, and local elves will help us also. We conquered an orc settlement, soon their dirty village will be transformed to our shiny fortress!

TS

posted 01-17-05 10:59 PM EDT (US)     3 / 19  
Julia, day 2

Contact made with another wizard... I wounder if he would let our great society expand or if I will offer some resistance...

posted 01-18-05 08:48 AM EDT (US)     4 / 19  
O'neron, day 3

A nestful of shadow deamon larvae raided my strongest unit and killed him... These bloody shadow daemons are corrupting all lands...

We met a scout of the other wizard very near. This was clearly meant some threat, so we attacked and defeated that unicorn.
Tomorrow we will deal with the remained larva.

TS

[This message has been edited by EmpZoooli (edited 01-18-2005 @ 08:55 AM).]

posted 01-18-05 02:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 19  
Julia, day 3

That hard rock hearted wizard slaughter our beautiful and peaceful unicorn without notice nor mercy.

This O'Neron is clearly a savage barbarian. There's no room for such kind of wizard on my land...

posted 01-18-05 03:34 PM EDT (US)     6 / 19  
O'neron, day 4

Wide are scouted, and many smaller settlement spotted. Soon we will expand our empire!

TS

posted 01-18-05 09:59 PM EDT (US)     7 / 19  
Julia, day 4

Mainly exploration today, plus a furnace captured.

posted 01-20-05 05:56 PM EDT (US)     8 / 19  
O'neron, day 5

There are lots of units in play on both sides as we try to occupy the same area with Julia. This should be a very interesting game...
One have to be very careful...

Those orcs will attack us as we are getting deeper in their land. Fortunately an archon patrol will help maybe.

TS

PS:Bruce, what is happening about our Incitations game with fromage??

posted 01-21-05 04:25 PM EDT (US)     9 / 19  
Julia, day 5

ARGH ! Birds are spying my area, I have to stop them. Elsewhere, negociations occurs with the Mayor of small villages...

P.S. I ask a resend few minutes ago.

posted 01-22-05 10:09 AM EDT (US)     10 / 19  
O'neron, day 6

My bird witnessed that Julia binded a life-node to herself, and a mighty iron maiden was present! I don't know what to do with such a strong force...

We conquered a human village, killing the oppositon but welcoming who accept my empire. I have to gather many troops to defend, or maybe recruit some creatures from a circus.

I attacked and defeated some frostlings of Julia. I have to deal with her units before she can combine them to form a real army.

TS

posted 01-22-05 11:25 PM EDT (US)     11 / 19  
Julia, day 6

Murderer ! O'neron strike little scouts, I shall protect them in futur. No real gain this turn, although our secret detachment is progressing underground...

posted 01-23-05 07:07 AM EDT (US)     12 / 19  
O'neron, day 7

Now I gathered enough force that I dare to attack the magical monsters guarding the circus. Maybe I was lucky, but I defeated them without serious loss. Unfortunately there are not too much units to enlist, but they will surely help!

I ordered my troops to capture the frostling village in the area, what will provide us considerable economic and mana boost.

Uhh, my underground scout was overrun by that 'secret detachment'. It consists relatively strong units, I will have to outnumber them!

TS

posted 01-24-05 02:55 AM EDT (US)     13 / 19  
Julia, day 7

Heading to take back that frosties village. Also, soon I'll have flying unit to hunt down those spying birds.

posted 01-24-05 08:47 AM EDT (US)     14 / 19  
O'neron, day 8

My prospector as he was visiting the circus to choose our next creature to purchase, spotted a little elven warrior hiding in a tiny forest not far. I ordered a nymph to persuade him with good words to join us. First thet elf charged at my nymph, but he could not resist her. The same happened to another little lonely frosite soldier. It is good to know that local citizens supporting me!

Oakleaf patrolling around the hills not too far found a rusty axe in the grass. It was quite spooky, but he knew the axe calls him. As he grabbed it, he knew that he is damned...
I'm sure that instrument of war will let him to unleash his power!

TS

posted 01-24-05 05:29 PM EDT (US)     15 / 19  
O'neron, day 9

Julia sent me an ambassador, and my nymph made him to stay with us.

I wonder what kind of flyer will show up...
I also can not imagine where could the secret underground detachment of Julia can be...

TS

posted 01-25-05 00:48 AM EDT (US)     16 / 19  
Julia, day 9

Those nymphs... WE ARE the elves, how come all my scouts (up to 4 now I think) have been charmed ?!? Their nymphs can't be better !!

Anyway, my Iron maiden will "clear" this misunderstanding and all those traitors will be caught.

As for the secret detachment, well.. they are secret indeed, I don't even know myself where they're gone !

O'neron has too many villages, go get some.

posted 01-25-05 08:39 AM EDT (US)     17 / 19  
O'neron, day 10

Julia is now using magical humanoids to sneaking around my villages. I set up an ambush for one, and my dwarven crossbowman got that servant down.

The thing that forces of Julia I've seen not too long ago dissapeared from my map makes me a bit nervous. Anyway I captured her life node because nobody seemed to hanging around...

TS

posted 01-30-05 08:35 AM EDT (US)     18 / 19  
O'neron, day 11

Oh, that iron maiden struck hard as killing three (not too strong) units alone and capturing the frostling village. I cursed the whole place for sickness, I hope this plague will make the exhausted soldiers even weaker.

A servant of pure magic got too deep inside my land, I battled and finished him before he could make any trouble.

My magically powered amry was seriously weakened by the strong wave of counter spells from Julia. This will not stop us, enchantments can be casted just before they have to take effect...

TS

posted 02-04-05 00:19 AM EDT (US)     19 / 19  
Sorry I didn't log, but have you received the game ?

I've played my turn few days ago...

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Random map BruceEstrie vs EmpZoooli round 2
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames