You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Centralaeon V2 Game 3 (Enginerd, Hatifnat, Takolin, Torso) *******
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 01-02-06 07:02 AM EDT (US)   
OK this map now has lots of patch 1.4 goodies, and a fully diggable underground for sneak attacks (or building outposts). V2 includes changes based on initial feedback from Julliette, Dark Mystery and swolte (thanks for your help, guys ). You can now play any race in any position, as all capitals are on steppe - download the map here

Black: enginerd, undead, 3 earth/2 death/1 fire, pacifist/explorer, mjschuck(at)fidnet.com

Pink: hatifnat, syrons, 4 air/2 water, constructor, panpawelek(at)o2.pl

Red: takolin, orcs, 4 fire/2 air, conqueror/technophobe/merchant/survivalist, takolin(at)gmail.com

White: Torso, tigrans, 4 air/2 life, conqueror, angstinenkoira[at]yahoo[dot]com

"Shooting down a plane of civilians isn't careless, it's politcal opportunism." - Stormraider
Replies:
posted 01-02-06 12:50 PM EDT (US)     1 / 170  
Nekron day 1

We embark on bold adventures, we are glad that we can see far and wide. We rest for in the morning there will be terrible battles.

posted 01-02-06 04:44 PM EDT (US)     2 / 170  
TS
Good luck everybody!

Do you want to register this game at WL?

Swimming out with the open sea... Like the great wild herring...
posted 01-02-06 05:35 PM EDT (US)     3 / 170  
Day one of our conquest.
We found a nice cape and the town in the underground shall fall tomorow by the hand of my loyal troops.
TS

WL is fine for me. I registerd a few days ago, but I'm not added to the ladder yet.

I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God.
posted 01-02-06 06:03 PM EDT (US)     4 / 170  
Day 1

I have plenty of mana and gold, so I was too lazy to kill anyone. Maybe tomorrow.
TS

I dont mind playing WL either, though I guess I have to register then? Everything goes.

Good luck everybody (even in the case this will be WL-game)

EDIT: signed in, come get my points

[This message has been edited by Torso (edited 01-03-2006 @ 05:57 AM).]

posted 01-04-06 11:56 AM EDT (US)     5 / 170  
Shall I register the game or not.
Or should I wait for eginerd's answer?

I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God.
posted 01-04-06 06:26 PM EDT (US)     6 / 170  
I'm fine with a ladder game.

Also, if Torso has played the turn I haven't received it yet and need a resend (I'm assuming I'm next).

posted 01-04-06 06:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 170  
Hmmm...?
Turn resend.

WL it is, then.

posted 01-05-06 06:57 PM EDT (US)     8 / 170  
Nekron day 2

We continue our explorations and things go well for us in the battles... more to come tomorrow.

posted 01-06-06 01:36 PM EDT (US)     9 / 170  
Uneventful day..

posted 01-06-06 05:14 PM EDT (US)     10 / 170  
orcs Day2
As we expected did the nomad town fall to my beloved troops. We lost a minor unit. The conquest of the orcish race will continue. Tomorrow we'll explore the underground a little more while be continue to build our army

posted 01-07-06 07:21 AM EDT (US)     11 / 170  
Tigrans, day 2

I personally led an army to liberate a underground tigran city slaved by those goody-goody archons. Defenders welcomed us with deadly volley of arrows which slew one of my companions. How ever, more units joined my cause from a campsite.

TS

posted 01-07-06 10:31 AM EDT (US)     12 / 170  
Nekron

A quiet day as we heal from yesterday's battles. We do a bit of exploring...

posted 01-08-06 10:11 AM EDT (US)     13 / 170  
orcs day3.
Not much happened.

TS

posted 01-08-06 03:41 PM EDT (US)     14 / 170  
Did you send the turn, Takolin? Can`t find it, so could you please resent?
posted 01-08-06 03:45 PM EDT (US)     15 / 170  
Send it again.

posted 01-08-06 03:50 PM EDT (US)     16 / 170  
Now that was fast
Thx.

Tigrans day 3

Spirit of war gave me a quest, which his divinity considers to be easy. Well, easy for a god maybe, but I´m just a man...

TS

Hmm, I can`t remember where I played turn 2... There might be a restart message, and if so it is explained on PBEM news thread. Sorry about that.

[This message has been edited by Torso (edited 01-08-2006 @ 04:12 PM).]

posted 01-08-06 07:38 PM EDT (US)     17 / 170  
Nekron

A fine day was we go exploring. Battles go our way. We hope to explore some more tomorrow....

posted 01-10-06 05:34 PM EDT (US)     18 / 170  
Orcs day4
I continued exploring the underground.
My capital is ready for some serious exploring.
Helpfull castings have been done.
I need more mana though.
Gold at the other hand is flowing like a river. If only I was strong enough to kill that tank. I could easily buy myself an army.
that wille be all for today.

TS

posted 01-11-06 09:25 AM EDT (US)     19 / 170  
Tigrans

An angel, saint & 2seducers hold all the elements of a catastophe for my currenly weak troops. I am tempted though; I have a feeling that I just might find truely needed general in that church...

TS

posted 01-12-06 08:10 PM EDT (US)     20 / 170  
Nekron

Arghhh, we moved our troops through the teleporter before we bought new armies in the Inn, rats. Guess we'll have to build another zombie to go buy the nice troops.

Elsewhere, battles go our way we guess

posted 01-14-06 05:05 AM EDT (US)     21 / 170  
Rebuilding my army....

posted 01-14-06 06:12 AM EDT (US)     22 / 170  
day5 of the orcs
We slew the witch who was gurading a farm. Luckily her shooting skills weren't as good as we taught.
Tomorrow 2soldiers will go trough the teleporter.
More scouting was done.
We see an awfull creature who'ss guarding a simple node. Would
there be any tricks involved?
TS

posted 01-15-06 12:04 PM EDT (US)     23 / 170  
Tigrans day5

I have 4 targets at sight, but I cant decide in what order they should be taken.
If you meet unemployed general, would you kindly tell him to contact Torso of tigrans? I`m desperate to hire allmost anyone...
TS

I got back home-->restart message. Sorry about that.

posted 01-15-06 09:38 PM EDT (US)     24 / 170  
Nekron

Mostly staging for our next set of battles. We're having fun in the teleporters too.

posted 01-28-06 12:06 PM EDT (US)     25 / 170  
This game seems to be stuck... Any idea who has the turn??
I resent turn 6 to takolin (I originally played it on 16th January) - just in case it was stuck between us..
Cheers!

posted 02-01-06 10:36 AM EDT (US)     26 / 170  
Day 6of the orcs.
Finely something good has happened. A hero has joined my troops. And not just any hero, he is a orcishone. But more important he can cast spells. I dind't know those dumbasses could even do that. I myself freed a healing site all by myself. Ain't I wonderful? Tomorrow more troops will be bought. I have money enough.

TS
sorry for the delay.
I didn't notice I had the turn. I must've taought I already played it.

posted 02-01-06 12:46 PM EDT (US)     27 / 170  
Tigrans

I will never do anything for that miser Spirit of War again... so I raided this strongly defended ruin, which his divinity thought to be an easy task. I lost two good units in unlucky battle, but luckily SoW rewarded me with two units... only different alingment and less powerful. On top of that I found a dirty rag from the ruins, on which I wouldn`t wipe mi arse.. *muttermutter*

TS

Sorry for the restart message. I have updated (at last) my Win2000 to XP after last time a made my move, and had to reinstall the game.

[This message has been edited by Torso (edited 02-02-2006 @ 05:47 AM).]

posted 02-02-06 09:09 PM EDT (US)     28 / 170  
Nekron

More exploring...

posted 02-04-06 01:07 PM EDT (US)     29 / 170  
ts

posted 02-04-06 04:00 PM EDT (US)     30 / 170  
Day7 of the orcs
Not much happened today.
Some scouting.
the troops I was going to buy were too far.
But the underground has opened new views for me.

TS

posted 02-04-06 05:02 PM EDT (US)     31 / 170  
Tigrans Day7

I was so determined to get those resources, no matter that there were those hidden defenders... Well, I got what I wanted, and much more: quick visit in the void and more than half of my army blown away. Just great

TS

posted 02-04-06 06:06 PM EDT (US)     32 / 170  
Nekron day 7

We just wander around a bit more..

posted 02-05-06 11:38 AM EDT (US)     33 / 170  
Restart: windows crashed.
No battles today.

posted 02-06-06 03:22 AM EDT (US)     34 / 170  
Tigrans

I need a general, an army and a bit of mana, please.

TS

posted 02-06-06 03:22 PM EDT (US)     35 / 170  
Nekron day 9

Our explorations continue to go well as we spot a scout of Torso... we think it best to send him home...

posted 02-07-06 02:30 PM EDT (US)     36 / 170  
It wasn't good idea to mass Changelings

posted 02-08-06 02:31 PM EDT (US)     37 / 170  
A day of mourning
Altough these dumb orcs can't mourn I shall. I was sent to the void. This is the last time I buy troops. At the other side, I've made a temporal peace offer to my black friend.

TS

posted 02-09-06 07:28 AM EDT (US)     38 / 170  
Tigrans Day 10?

It might have been a small kill for Nekron, but a devastating blow for hopes of peace among all races of Centralaeon. From now on Tigrans are in war.

TS

posted 02-09-06 06:30 PM EDT (US)     39 / 170  
Nekron

Torso desire to send scouts here and there.... we'll squish them if we can catch them...

Not sure what will happen with our Orc friends, we'll just have to wait and see....

posted 02-11-06 08:06 AM EDT (US)     40 / 170  
My mighty frog slaughtered two knights:P

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Centralaeon V2 Game 3 (Enginerd, Hatifnat, Takolin, Torso) *******
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames