You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Get Neuman - Final Round PBEM Tourney Map - 1v1 Sign up!
posted 12-01-07 10:44 AM EDT (US)   
The semi-final round of the Shadow Magic pbem tourney has been completed. Costa defeated Krakatur and Swolte defeated Henrysix. The final round is set to begin very soon and the turn logs will be followed by many…. Can the mighty seraph win? Will Costa continue his winning streak and claim the title? Yes, the Wizard Ladder Title is also on the line in this match…. It will be very exciting!!!!

With the tourney coming to an end a special map has been prepared for these two great players. A well known mapmaker, King David, authored a map years ago for AoW2. This was a unique map with a special flair and a great story. Later he updated this map to a new SILVER edition for AoW SM. Recently he was invited to update his map one more time… this time for the Upatch 1.4! New events, changes to improve balance, updated units and structures….. Yes… How exciting!!!!

Get ready… the final match will be played on a new and improved version of King David’s map entitled…. Get Neuman – Elf vs Elf Tournament Edition

Swolte
vs
Costa

If you are interested in playing a 1v1 game on this map to see what the tourney leaders are playing then sign up below and I'll set up as many games as needed. I'll also have the map ready to send out before you play so it isn't blind (actually, KD will probably get it uploaded once the final revisions are completed).

Let me know if you are interested and any race preferences.

So far the following games will be setup in about a week.

1. Swolte vs Costa (PBEM Tourney final round match)
2. Enginerd vs Timelord (Battle of the Cherubs)
3. Smuki vs Mawgan Porth
4. Naeco vs Rheno
5. Naeco vs Aowlogic
6. Fubarno vs Enginerd

[This message has been edited by Enginerd (edited 01-09-2008 @ 10:38 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-01-07 12:43 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13  
I would gladly play a game.

Elf vs Elf - Race preferences?

I have none.
posted 12-01-07 12:59 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13  
lol - good one

Check out the silver edition of King David's map to get an idea for what you are in for... the tournament version will be ready soon. It's Elves vs Dark Elves, the Elf vs Elf is just the title of the map.
posted 12-04-07 05:05 AM EDT (US)     3 / 13  
I would be interested in a one v one and would choose the drow. If we have a choice of level of opponent I would prefer an intermediate not an expert .

ridgewayrambler@aol.com
posted 12-08-07 01:51 PM EDT (US)     4 / 13  
@Mawgen - so far Smuki is the only other one that has signed up.... do you consider him an expert???? or do want us to wait for a few more to sign up?
posted 12-09-07 05:50 AM EDT (US)     5 / 13  
Smuki will be fine (not sure what level he /she is), lets get the game moving.

ridgewayrambler@aol.com
posted 12-09-07 07:12 AM EDT (US)     6 / 13  
I do no consider myself an expert, I just like to have some fun playing games. I do not make any research of the maps, strategies, I just play a it comes.
posted 12-09-07 02:54 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13  
I'll set the game up later today.... I should probably send you the map too. Watch your inbox.

So.... anyone else interested in signing up?
posted 12-09-07 03:47 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13  
I've played this one before but it was AoW2 edition. So set me up some games with this SM version. I'd like to experience some new elements of Upatch1.4 in this map.

I'd play both races in two games if there're more players who want to join.

Tired of manually receiving/sending your PBEM turns everyday ? Try out Dave's PBEM Wrapper!

[This message has been edited by naecO (edited 12-09-2007 @ 03:49 PM).]

posted 12-12-07 03:20 PM EDT (US)     9 / 13  
I would also like to play this one. aowlogic at yahoo dot com
posted 12-17-07 09:09 AM EDT (US)     10 / 13  
I'd like to sign up if still possible
posted 12-21-07 08:37 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13  
Looks like there is enough to set up two more games. I'll get them going later tonight and send out the turns, maps and also the turn logs!

Naeco vs Aowlogic and
Naeco vs Rheno

(I'll figure out the races later but Naeco will get to play both)
posted 12-22-07 12:22 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13  
I'm up for a 1 vs 1 with anybody.

rutbeer at earthlink dot net

Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it. - Vaclav Havel
Download these maps I have made...
Destiny of Rivals
Valley of Turmoil
High Passes
Minions of Gruumsh
posted 12-24-07 06:44 AM EDT (US)     13 / 13  
Fubarno will play elves against the next person signing up.
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Get Neuman - Final Round PBEM Tourney Map - 1v1 Sign up!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames