Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Wizard Ladder-Passion and Poison-Castanieda vs Tekk Zero
posted 01-25-03 08:36 PM EDT (US)   
Castanieda-R_P_Q_@web.de-Goblins-Earth-
Tekk Zero-tekkaman_zero@hotmail.com-Halfings-Water

Good luck!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~Confucius
Email at: Tekkaman_Zero@hotmail.com 124881677
Replies:
posted 01-25-03 10:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 14  
Day 1-

I got off to a good start. It would have been better if I had battle enchantments or even a simple attack spell. Anyways, the battle was won thanks to the ineptness of the AI.

TURN SENT

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~Confucius
posted 01-26-03 07:48 AM EDT (US)     2 / 14  
Day 1

another good start. won quite a difficult battle but indeed there are tricks vs the AI

posted 01-26-03 02:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 14  
Day 2-

Nothing I wish to report.

TURN SENT

posted 01-26-03 03:50 PM EDT (US)     4 / 14  
Day 2

nothing to report as youīll see everything Iīve done

posted 01-26-03 05:29 PM EDT (US)     5 / 14  
Day 3-

I grabbed some resources.

TURN SENT

posted 01-26-03 06:49 PM EDT (US)     6 / 14  
Day 4-

I killed some goblin troops.

TURN SENT

posted 01-26-03 07:19 PM EDT (US)     7 / 14  
Day 3+4

you are fast! At least Man, gimme some time

posted 01-27-03 01:37 AM EDT (US)     8 / 14  
Day 5-

The goblin hero is dead and her gear is Lily's. I had a very strong feeling that she would attack my flyer and be in range of my units. I razed one of the goblin villages near the battle and captured an orc town.

Castanieda, unless you want to try and wipe out my forces (a long shot), you may want to surrender as most of your economy and armies are in ruin. I am fine to continue however, if you want to try and pull the situation together to try to beat me.

TURN SENT

[This message has been edited by Tekk Zero (edited 01-27-2003 @ 02:58 AM).]

posted 01-27-03 06:40 AM EDT (US)     9 / 14  
Mab,

Well, that was a lecture for a player who thinks heīs already quite advanced, only to learn to in reality be just beginning. Rushed by a horde of mostly low level halflings!

So I surrender but honor obliges you to give me revanche

posted 01-27-03 11:19 AM EDT (US)     10 / 14  
I will give you a rematch, but I cannot promise I can send off the turns as fast. What map do you propose?

Castanieda, I can recommend to you a few tips to improve your play style. As a player it might be more beneficial to move our all forces than keep them boxed in the city. First turns can be crucial and mostly your opponent(s) cannot attack you during that turn. Grabbing resources is very important.

Another little thing you might want to watch for is easy targets. If it seems to good to be true, it is to good to be true. It is not always the best move to attack units that seem like easy experience meal skirmishers or scouts.

With scouts, if you are venturing into enemy territory, it can be wise to move one hex at a time. If can help spot potential enemies. Where one enemy unit can be found; most likely more units can be found.

[This message has been edited by Tekk Zero (edited 01-27-2003 @ 11:32 AM).]

posted 01-27-03 11:23 AM EDT (US)     11 / 14  
Iīd suggest Creek of aberil and you take the undead (I would have the archons )
if thatīs o.k for you,Iīll set it up and register it at the ladder.

[This message has been edited by Castanieda (edited 01-27-2003 @ 11:26 AM).]

posted 01-27-03 11:57 AM EDT (US)     12 / 14  
Even though, the archons are the chief bullies of the undead, however, that map is still very unbalanced.

The archons get the elves who can immediately build druid hordes and defeat anything that both the undead and dark elves can send at them. The only other map that is as very unbalancing like that is Newfoundland. However, if you insist on playing this map, I will. I would rather play War of Dale or Inioch's Legacy.

posted 01-27-03 12:34 PM EDT (US)     13 / 14  
Then letīs do Iniochīs Legacy. Havenīt played that one ever since the Demo.
What do you want to take?
posted 01-27-03 01:06 PM EDT (US)     14 / 14  
If you want I can take the elves. They will be caught between you and Yaka. Although, Meandor has a couple of disadvatages too. It is up to you... I will not be able to play until late tonight. If you want to make the game and register it you can.

[This message has been edited by Tekk Zero (edited 01-27-2003 @ 01:08 PM).]

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Wizard Ladder-Passion and Poison-Castanieda vs Tekk Zero
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames