You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: 09TRound1 Game17 Color (Timelord-Necromagi)
posted 08-23-09 08:27 PM EDT (US)   
2009 Singles Tournament: Round 1
Game ID: #17
Map: Colors of Black and White

------------------------------------------------------------
White Timelord, timelorddc at gmail.com
Black Necromagi, niel at pienaar.co.za
------------------------------------------------------------

Important reminders
* You are expected to be familiar with ALL the rules and official announcements as posted here.
* You MUST log (only 'ts' will do) your turn at least once every 48 hours or be subject to tournament warnings which may result in your disqualification.
* Please give notice of any absences longer than 48 hours in this thread.
* Houserules are in effect. Be aware that the MIGRATION TRICK (OR) is not permitted as well.

Good luck to all, and have fun!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008

[This message has been edited by Swolte (edited 08-23-2009 @ 09:32 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-28-09 01:12 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
White - Day 1

A decent start, though I wish it had gone better.

Turn sent

2009 1v1-Mapmaking Champion, Former PBEM Singles Champion, Proud contributor to the UPatch 1.4 and 1.5 effort
War of the Twins- 1 vs 1 PBEM map, Too Much Water - 1 vs 1 PBEM map, winner of 2009 1vs1 Mapmaking Challenge
My Dragon Age development blog
posted 08-28-09 11:55 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
Black Log

Day 1

Apparently we have agreed to help some old crazy poeple, I let them blather on and then traveled through one of the nearby portlas and annexed a nearby town with few losses.
posted 08-28-09 07:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
White - Day 2

A battle left us with some serious scars.

Turn sent

Necromagi, it is customary to explain restarts during a tourney.

2009 1v1-Mapmaking Champion, Former PBEM Singles Champion, Proud contributor to the UPatch 1.4 and 1.5 effort
War of the Twins- 1 vs 1 PBEM map, Too Much Water - 1 vs 1 PBEM map, winner of 2009 1vs1 Mapmaking Challenge
My Dragon Age development blog
posted 09-01-09 09:55 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
Oh sorry about that, I was completely wiped out when trying to capture a town, my wizard was also with the group <.< >.>. I hope you don't mind, but I thought it would be rather boring if you won after the first turn.

Log

Day 2

After the capturing the small town I set outr my quickly diminishing army to acquire a nearby site that could well ressuply our forces.
posted 09-01-09 11:39 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
Hello Necromagi, I appreciate your honesty, but unfortunately it means a defeat for you in this game. You can play on for fun if TL likes, but we simply cannot allow restarts for such reasons in a tournament.
I hope you understand.

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 09-02-09 00:49 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
Oh ok, I must have missed that, sorry about that then.
posted 09-02-09 10:20 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
No problem, and good luck in your other games.

I'll explain some of these customs in an upcoming interview. I realize I haven't talked much about restarts. It's so assumed since its very known to the regulars here (me being one of the worst).

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » 09TRound1 Game17 Color (Timelord-Necromagi)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames