You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: 09TRound1 Game30 Color (Luke811-ZombieEater)
posted 08-23-09 08:48 PM EDT (US)   
2009 Singles Tournament: Round 1
Game ID: #30
Map: Colors of Black and White

------------------------------------------------------------
White Luke811, notmyrealmsn_1 at hotmail.com
Black ZombieEater, b.regalis at gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------

Important reminders
* You are expected to be familiar with ALL the rules and official announcements as posted here.
* You MUST log (only 'ts' will do) your turn at least once every 48 hours or be subject to tournament warnings which may result in your disqualification.
* Please give notice of any absences longer than 48 hours in this thread.
* Houserules are in effect. Be aware that the MIGRATION TRICK (OR) is not permitted as well.

Good luck to all, and have fun!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008

[This message has been edited by Swolte (edited 08-23-2009 @ 09:28 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-26-09 02:36 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
White

Bringing forth the shining light into the hovels of darkness.

All goes well, but I feel the presence of my antithesis in the world.

-----------
Turn sent
-----------

It is roaming the depths in eternal hunger, devouring all and everything, far from the light, lost in the shadows, alone, wandering, searching, evermore...
posted 08-26-09 02:04 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
White

I broke through the gates that kept me. Now, the world lies before me, and its inhabitants under my heels.

------------
Turn sent
------------

It is roaming the depths in eternal hunger, devouring all and everything, far from the light, lost in the shadows, alone, wandering, searching, evermore...

[This message has been edited by ZombieEater (edited 08-26-2009 @ 02:39 PM).]

posted 08-27-09 03:59 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
White

Oh, well. Should have stayed behind my gate. At least my upkeep is more manageable now.

------------
Turn sent
------------

posted 08-28-09 03:07 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
White

Bringing the White of Light into the next dark corner.

------------
Turn sent
------------

posted 08-28-09 04:47 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
BLACK

Ha, I was fooling everyone by changing my name!!

Now, darkness has triumphed! Victory!!

-------------
Turn sent
-------------

Eh, looks like Luke got killed by indies.

posted 08-28-09 11:26 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
This is TNS reporting live from the tragic scene where Luke811 lost his game quite prematurely. We do hope to get a response from him soon.
ZombieEater, congratulations, but this must feel like a cheap victory... Do you think your confusion strategy could have worked too well?

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008

[This message has been edited by Swolte (edited 08-28-2009 @ 11:34 PM).]

posted 08-29-09 01:27 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Thank you, thank you!

Yes, indeed, I credit my clever double-duplicitous-cross with a dash of devious disguise with causing confusion in the enemy's ranks, leading to the early demise of the opposing Wizard.

I would even go so far as saying the disguise was the most important component of the strategy. Ha! Certainly did fool me!

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » 09TRound1 Game30 Color (Luke811-ZombieEater)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames