You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Too Much Water Playtest (Oleg vs Enginerd)
posted 12-06-09 05:39 PM EDT (US)   
This is a 1v1 game played by Oleg and Enginerd on the most excellent map Too Much Water. Both sides will be played in this friendly match with the spirit of playtesting and having fun.

Surrender Off

Game 1 - Eng as Elves, Oleg as Gobbos
Game 2 - Oleg as Elves, Eng as Gobbos

Let the fun begin.
Replies:
posted 12-06-09 05:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 41  
Game 1 - Elves day 1

We embark on bold adventures, capturing the mill and getting a quest to kill some infidels (hmmmm some nomad troops that could have been easier). We also just reach the magic node. Our hero has nearly 70 experience but is gravely wounded (and will heal up a bit in the night). We should have enough income to buy some aligators tomorrow.... we know they are coming. Spells were ugh, no good offensive one (rot) but I did get water walking which could come in handy. Starting summoning a unicorn to help me out.

in sp playtests I've seen lots of guards on that life node, one time I saw 4 unicorns and an iron maiden... that was death with all of them phasing in and thumping on me. Those dreaded fairy dragons too showed up once (well, one of them). This game I had a an entangler a couple nymphs to deal with. Also, on nature quest, several times I get the quest to raze a mill, that would stink as money is super tight to start with (fortunately there is a builder that I can get my hands on fairly easily... if I had the money).
posted 12-09-09 02:46 AM EDT (US)     2 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 1
Hunted down some infidels, and the reward was an item. The one that can make a difference, but not in the closest future. Then we captured some income structure. Another one awaits to become ours tomorrow, there will be a fight against two Macemen operating two Catapults. Maybe a bomber we produce will somehow help, we really need that income. The third structure in sight, if I recon right, is guarded too heavily to care.
----
Game 2 - Day 1
Well, I've got to raze the mill and there are two Treemen guarding the node, and I would rather meet there some pussy of a dragon. The quest reward made me scratch my head since the units were clearly evil, but it seems the Spirit knows what is right for us, basically neutral folks. Started to summon Lurker, since I can and it's cheaper than Unicorn.
----
Somehow I assumed that one of Treemen in the woods would join (all these "not Ent1 and Ent2" in events conditions got me confused. What does it really mean?). So my Knight could not get to the node in time.
At least I am satisfied with the fights in both games so far. Even though the XP management was not perfect...

Spell check failed - not enough mana

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 12-09-2009 @ 04:38 AM).]

posted 12-09-09 09:34 PM EDT (US)     3 / 41  
Goblins day 1 We get a nice quest and the infidels show up nearby, a nice penguin and yeti. We were rewarded with a warlord!!! We are wounded but things going according to plan. Got a nice shield for our hero... now if we only had a another healer....

Elves day 2 The unicorn helps us buy a couple aligators and then a nice city joins us, those troops help us kill some ticks.... and the infidels are nearby, we might try taking them on with a couple aligators tomorrow... we'll see. Elsewhere... we move our wounded troops closer to the next objective (and they still neeed to heal up a bit).

I don't think any ents will join you, never have for me. I think basically if you kill the ents then you won't get a druid to join you (possibly join you) every 5 turns and that city won't want to join you either. The quest rewards are interesting from a balance standpoint with the randomness. Elves get a spirit quest which most of the time has you raze the mill you just captured (I got lucky with infidels in our game). There is a builder in the recruitment site so razing the mill costs time and money but not sure what kind of reward you'll get out of it. The war quest gives you infidels every time I playtested (but it will give you other things too).
posted 12-10-09 07:01 PM EDT (US)     4 / 41  
Game 1 - Goblins - Day 2
The fight over the furnace was successful. I forgot that I have no tower yet, and went low on HP. However my Shaman quickly got me back on my feet. Now we approached a camping site. What will be our target after that? Death node? Dark Elves sect mansion? The guards of the mansion are the once I wish I could recruit, not the puny weaklings I caught a glimpse of inside. Or should we dash Northern for DE village?
Note to myself - to put guards in positions. Humans/Elves are not supposed to rush soon, so just a note meanwhile...

Game 2 - Humans/Elves - Day 3
The Treemen guarding the node were axed without an injury on our side. Then a couple of alligators joined us. This puts us in a very troubled financial position. In addition the Alligators are so slow, I will need to think of ways they can earn they food. The Lurker approached Elven outpost. I saw a couple of Ticks, but spared them, who knows, I may need them later.
Even though the number of Aligators I see is more than I could imagine. I will have to learn the map better and to decide what to do...

ts

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 12-10-2009 @ 07:02 PM).]

posted 12-12-09 11:28 AM EDT (US)     5 / 41  
Elves day 3

Battles go poorly (or strangely).... our two alligators and unicorn and elves from the outpost go to battle against the infidels... things go well enough up to the last... when a lone barbarian with only one or two hitpoints was left. Our wounded alligator was ready to attack but no.... he had been panicked when he slew the PitLord and he ran away... and fled! Our other troops had died so no we'll have to chase down that last infidel . Oh.. and we bought a couple more aligators.

Goblins day 2 Battles go poorly... lost my hero. Stupid shadow lands... darn lady of pain seduced my bomber and BlAM... the battle went well enough after that but yikes... bad day.

Yeah... mana and gold are really rough for the elves at the start (since I've spent 200 on aligators). Gold is great for the goblins.
posted 12-12-09 06:21 PM EDT (US)     6 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 3
Mostly moving and regrouping. I hope no patrol suddenly jumps on my lonely wounded hero. Another hero offered his services, but I had a better use of my money on mind. Luckily, he is friendly and has nowhere to go, so I plan to recruit him few turns later.

Game 2 - Day 3
Lurker was killed in fight over a mine. I see no more Alligator patrols around - did they smell more attractive targets in the other side of the map? The Ticks did not run away too far, so tomorrow they will help me to explore a shipwreck. That fight can turn into disaster, but I need money badly. In a more stupid move, my Elven Swordsmen got out of MP in the same point as two of the Orcs I got as the quest reward. That ruined the party's moral, and the best I could do was to disband the Elf

ts

Engeenerd, why do you call the Green party Elves? They seem Human to me...
I am not sure Alligators having 20 MP are worthy even their daily payment untli you get some means of trasportation, leave alone paying them the enlistment fee. Luckily, my quest reward was Shaman and a couple of entangling Abominations, so taming the crocks was easy. I wonder how much of them would be needed to take down Leprechaun that guards a rainbow's end, right now I've got only two.
Taming ability is great on this map, in a testplay for Goblins I got Flute artefact from exploring a camp, and then I met the Turtle patrol near DE village. Rocky underground and three taunters (the wizard and two Bombers) let me tame both without casualities.

The Dark Elves - Two or three incoming rounds of magic bolts from Sorceress were frightening, but now that you told me of shadowland there, I will surely pass on them.

posted 12-16-09 10:42 PM EDT (US)     7 / 41  
Day 4

We kill several bombers guarding a nice suit of armor, and we chase after the last unit to complet our quest. Not much happening today, more alligators and ticks show up, we kill some.

Goblins day 3

No action today.... but tomorrow the dark elf city will fall and our efforts on other fronts are going well too.

yeah, the alligators are slow but they're helping me expand as I don't have many units.... and we'll see if I can't use their water concealment to surprise the goblins later , yes they are expensive and I don't have the control animal ability.... Goblins are doing well enough I think.
posted 12-17-09 05:46 PM EDT (US)     8 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 4
There is a nice special Bomber awaiting for us! I do not recall seeing a message about it. Anyways, the guy is eager to serve me. Dark Elven village is in my hands, and Earth node, too. Some forces pull back, others observe future targets: a mine guarded by three lvl1 and a furnace guarded by one lvl2 and two of more dangerous of lvl3. I think I'll pas on the later

Game 2 - Day 4
Explored a shipwreck guarded by 8 Alligators. Tamed 7 of them and lost a Tick.Spoils from the shipwreck were nice amount of gold and an item giving Dominating ability. Now I really need to decide how to put all this circus to work, because this animals eat, well, like crocks, and cash flow is way negative... Also I was contacted by a rather suspicious type, who begged for help, but would not join me until payed highly...

ts
------
I am sorry, but from now on I have to disclose less here what I do in both games...
You said you do not have the control animal ability. Did you not start with a Herbalist? It is not a big deal to bring him to Veteran status and hten they can befriend with animals, too. Mine got there before we said hi to the first crocks we met...

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 12-18-2009 @ 09:27 AM).]

posted 12-18-09 07:39 PM EDT (US)     9 / 41  
Day 5

Well... things going poorly.... stupid crocs attacked my scouts and killed him, then killed my wounded croc. That front is now nonexistent and crocs and ticks are approaching. On the other front... things are going well enough.

Goblins day 4

The dark elf town has fallen and we are quickly grabbing more income sources. The bomber has cleared away the wall and soon we'll have some nice prod resources. We have been rushing our housing development down there and hope to grow our capital in 2 days.... then we will grab those resources and build mighty structures!

_______
your strategy with the herbalist is excellent (mine is doing poorly in the battles and nearly died once). Yeah, that shipwreck had all those animals in it once when I had the control animal ability too while playtesting, it is probably something to look at for the balance, picking up 7 crocs (nice job) is going to be fun to deal with. I'll still share.... some of my tactics but not all.... I hope to meet you in about 2-3 days in one game....
posted 12-19-09 01:23 PM EDT (US)     10 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 5
Some indicators show my opponent may be really, really close. How could it happen?! Is it a rush with only fastest units and a few summons on top?! For now, I chose to ignore such a possibility. This way or another, I am sure that before I awake tomorrow, my forces will be attacked and suffer casualities...
Resource piles were picked. Mistake, another mistake

Game 2 - Day 5
Damn, same here, stupid patrols attacked at night, and it hurts much! Then in a fight I initiated, I made a complete fool of myself. Not good, not good at all...

ts

I started a secret diary which will complete the logs here...

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 12-19-2009 @ 01:28 PM).]

posted 12-19-09 09:56 PM EDT (US)     11 / 41  
day 6

Fumbling around here and there... really not going well. Darn wandering ticks and gators....

Gobbos day 5

We'll wait and pick up our resources tomorrow.... after our main city grows... Today... more income resources captured and we continue to expand out but not sure if we'll get attacked in the night or not.

It's interesting.... the gobbos don't have near the problems with wandering troops, nothing has really bothered me yet. Good, I'll be interested in hearing about your secret diary when the game is over.
posted 12-20-09 01:41 PM EDT (US)     12 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 6
The patrols killed two of my men. They were avenged.

Game 2 - Day 6
Directing the green herd to smell and persude some gold. In the capitol, great risk taken. A patrol can finish me off once and forever.

ts

Not much to write in the secret diary either...

posted 12-21-09 07:38 PM EDT (US)     13 / 41  
An advance scout sees the blue domain of our enemy.... figured that would happen. Looks like they got to that human settlement already. Also, struggling with those darn gators and ticks.

Goblins day 6 - a stellar day.... as we were attacked in the night and lost our cleric and more wandering troops took the dark elf town and now their hiding out there (darn turtles). But... things are looking up as our capital grew today and tomorrow we hope to have our wizard tower.

Looks like your goblins troops are advancing quickly above ground, I considered doing that but chose something else so it will be interesting to see how it works out. I think your way may be better but I'm having fun this way.
posted 12-22-09 03:15 AM EDT (US)     14 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 7
It was a disasterous day. Unexcusably lost Troll, Crock and one or two lvl1. Shame on me... Enlisted the hero (finally) and started some production.

Game 2 - Day 7
Gold reserves are melting, crocks do not provide their payment. Soon I will sacrifice them rather than heal after battles, Mortyr spell to be researched tomorrow can be a nice way to let them go. My realm seems soon to dive into negative balance for at least one day, I so do not want to stop production to prevent that...

ts

Game 1 - played when I woke up at the middle of night, and that is probaly to be blamed. It was one big mistake, of the worst I ever had.
Misclicked in global AND tactical combat maps (both costed dearly) and FORGOT to summon into battles creature that was ready to appear, which could prevent all the loses. Would not lose the Troll nevertheless, but the AI was brighter than usually.
At the end, my towerless Wizard wasl left wounded and positioned badly, luckily, no formidable foes seem able to reach her...

------------------
To advance above the ground was not my first choice. But when you wrote that you were advancing only on one front, I thought I will dire - it could be the direction of your advancement too, and I did not mind to meet your forces

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 12-22-2009 @ 03:23 AM).]

posted 12-22-09 08:46 PM EDT (US)     15 / 41  
Day 8

Darn crocs stole into my capital killing my spy, we took it back and tomorrow we should be able to take care of those ticks and crocs that are still wandering around. Our other forces continue to advance here and there and one croc spotted a wizard.... too bad he couldn't reach them (and it wouldn't have mattered if he did, one croc vs all those troops wouldn't have done much).

Goblins day 7

The wizard tower was built so that puts us at ease.... although we misclicked too and forgot to do what we had planned. No biggie. Patrolling turtles are causing grief.

I was trying to expand on multiple fronts in both games but it isn't working out as planned.... especially above ground. I finally have the control animal ability but no crocs nearby to use and abuse, that healer really performed poorly at the start. We'll see how things play out as we meet.
posted 12-25-09 03:03 AM EDT (US)     16 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 8
First encounter with the Greens! Killed the Crock on the beach and another one hiding in water. My Crock died as well. When it had about 2/3 of HP, it was killed by a single bite of mighty jaws. What other kinds of creepy monsterses dwell on surface?! I hope not to see any of them soon.
Spirit of War pointed out a group of infidels near our starting village. Soon I will be worthy more rewards...

Game 2 - Day 8
Guess what, things got even worse. Two Ticks captured a mine of mine, and I attacked them with Tick and Glider. One of enemies got barely scratched, my troops are dead If I had little more brains, I'd capture the mine by the Glader prior to attack, but now, the worst of all, the village is undefended with Ticks next to it, and I had to cancel production of Boat So much for hopes to turn Crocks into a mobile striking force
Crazy Spirit of Nature wants me to destroy another mine. I did not decline this quest, however, if I ever do it, I may as well rebuild it later.
Elsewhere my hero found a glove giving Strangle ability. What a waste, he has already got it...

ts

---
Yeah, one crock would not do much, and even two, neither. However, if they were four, for example, it could be different - what bothered me was that the Wizard's pack was standing next to village and thus could be attacked separately, and there was a patrol in sight, too...

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 12-25-2009 @ 05:28 AM).]

posted 12-25-09 12:36 PM EDT (US)     17 / 41  
Croc and ticks disposed of, now we can think about finishing that quest.... but we probably won't make it in time And.... losing those two crocs was unfortunate (we probably would have had 4 crocs there if things would have gone better at the start).

Goblins - Adventures continue with the stupid wandering turtles troops, we'll deal with them soon enough but darn them. They keep causing mischief. Capital is going well and troops will soon be produced there and our advance stack is strong.
posted 12-26-09 06:10 AM EDT (US)     18 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 9
One of my assumptions regardingthe map proved to be wrong. Will have to rethink long-term plans.
Infidels will have to wait, again.

Game 2 - Day 9
The village was not taken by the ticks. And there was one fight that went well. Part of that, things are not bright at all. All remaining patrols on the map but Turtles approach my capitol. I wonder, if the Blue party does, too.
In addition to the Patrols, there is a dangerous Raider, too... At least cash flow is positive in the last couple of days, thanks to capitol grows.

ts

Some gambling failed in both games. One was, looking at the 3 lvl1 Goblins, I decided to try and to dominate one and let him kill the rest (supporting him by web, strangle) to gain Vetran status - I could use a concealed scout underground! It did not work out. The dominated unit did not even survive. Description of another failed gambling can be found in the secret diary...

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 12-26-2009 @ 08:54 AM).]

posted 12-26-09 03:46 PM EDT (US)     19 / 41  
One more day to finish the quest... but not sure we'll make it. Most unfortunate. However, things are looking up on a couple of fronts.

Gobbos day 9 - well, tomorrow we will tell a bit more about what we've been doing... tonight, we just wait around for the morrow.

my bad for not getting that quest done. I should do better next time around. It really all has to do with what I did those first couple days. I did pick up a druid today, not sure how that will impact things in this game, get a new one (maybe) every 5 turns. We'll see what the balance does with it.
posted 12-26-09 06:45 PM EDT (US)     20 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 10
Infidels eliminated, the reward was a choice between Trappers Net and Chaos Spawn spell.
Greenies advanced and left some of they rearward undefended. Things heat up...

Game 2 - Day 10
A local Druid, seeing our dire situation, agreed to join us and all the patrols are no more.
Yet we are accelerating down the hill...
The Raider killed both of my Abominations and razed a mine. And not even the one that irritates the Spirit... Stupid Unicorn could not defeat veteran Swordsman in Western Gobbon village. And finances are at crisis, yet almost all of remaining gold was wasted today stupidly.

ts

I wonder what is the surprise that you prepare in game 2. I guess I'll know soon...

posted 12-29-09 08:50 PM EDT (US)     21 / 41  
Little to report of good.... quest failed, troops are now caught in a tricky situation... not playing this one well.

Gobbos - hehehehe, the elves are advancing underground, kind of expected that. Our brave swordsman killed a unicorn (lucky bloke). Won't be pretty what they throw at us down there but our troops stand ready to strike back, and above ground we show our might.

_____
no real tricks, just rushing troops above ground. Not too exciting really (and not well executed either)
posted 12-30-09 02:27 AM EDT (US)     22 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 11
So Greenies did not return to claim Dwarves village and to repeat the sucrifice-a-summon trick later... That's a pity, I hoped they will waste a couple of turns on that.
Ancient ruins were explored on the surface. Treasures were OK, if we count a trapped Minotaur.

Game 2 - Day 11
Anyone still expects anything from my troops and myself in this game anything but stupidity? Two Elite tamers, a Shaman and a Herbalist, fighting a Boar and a Panther, made no attempt to control neither. And ended up with Herbalist killed Then instead of to leave the Shaman to meet his death alone, I advanced a good portion of troops to join him in a sure pointless death.
The end is very near.

ts

posted 01-05-10 08:14 PM EDT (US)     23 / 41  
Still not much to report, we're floundering with our strategy so eventually we'll lose this one (unless things continue to go badly for our enemy)

Just when you thought things were going well they go badly. 3 troops desert that were going to support our capital (along with some patrolling troops that killed some more) leaving our homeland... in a dire situation. Fortunately things went well enough in the battle with the elves, too bad we couldn't reach her capital. We'll see how we do against 3 aligators... it will be interesting.

Yeah, patrolling troops and those troops that disbanded really messed me up. I think I could have had 4 troops attack that hero, instead, I have to run and hope the patrolling troops don't kill me as I leave. What a mess I've made of things. At least the turns play quickly (Except for when I'm gone and busy ).
posted 01-06-10 03:05 AM EDT (US)     24 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 12
Greenies led by Wizard positioned next to sight of my DE village guards. Can it be the same spot where their Unicorn was sacrificed to Necromancers? No, that's unlikely.
Another army (or is it a lonely hero?) descended UG to claim back the Dwarves realm. Once again, I wonder if Necromancers are still alive. I believe they are.

Game 2 - Day 12
Suddenly, there is hope. Even more, there is 50% chance that main Blue army will desert. Today their capitol was captured, and I ordered to produce there a Baloon. Enemy troops are not seen UG, but I managed to spot and dominate one little desertier. Probably the same one who had flawlessly killed my Lurker just before that...

ts
____
That's an interesting development! Since the gold is not a problem for Goblins, the only way I can imagine their troops would desert is you still miss the DE village, and the only settlement left in your hands is Dwarves's one... Nice! The nicer is Masters Guild in their capitol, will I really be able to move my Crocks around faster? Got to count my steps well, with possibility of you already having Baloons and all these units concealled UG, some of them becoming Raiders... Speaking of Raiders, such a shame, if I let "my" Raider live and saved thus both Abominations and one more Crock, I could repel your attack on the surface, and even if not, there would be no structures left by then. Well, I could not know...
That veteran Warlord is one Warlord too much to mess with for my three Crocks. I will probably order them to run away and hide in the waters. Better than let you kill them and capture my capitol on the same turn. Also, minding your Evil troops bad morale, your Wizard may have trouble to hold all of them on leash, and the Goblin Tank machine that could help her was destroyed in the fight. That's another reason to stay away from them
Damn, I can imagine other scenarios explaining moral problems... I hope it is not the case...
...couple of little misclicks in both games, but nothing serious

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 01-07-2010 @ 09:58 AM).]

posted 01-12-10 10:53 PM EDT (US)     25 / 41  
Well... we're fumbling on this one so mostly just exploring some things now.

game 2 Darn stupid patrolling beasts. Yes, they stole the dark elf town... again... so we went to sleep last night with troops happy, then the dark elf town falls... and the goblin capital falls... and our troops desert. Things were going quite well until then. We have now lost over 10 armies to desertion the last 3 turns which led to the fall of our capital. We've taken and lost the dark elf town about 3 times in 3 days (stupid swimming catapult patrol). We have a great history from this game of what NOT to do. It won't be long now and we will be dead.
posted 01-13-10 05:14 PM EDT (US)     26 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 13
Today my brave soldiers wiped out the starting Greenies party losing only four first-levelers.I wish I knew what is going on on the surface, but a Wyvern ascended there and feasted on my Kobold. What a pity, these guys are irreplaceble.
[Edit: OMG, if the Necros are alive it's gonna get ugly since I splitted my forces. Only now I understood that there is a chance that they are alive and hiding in the cemetry]
[Edit2: Well, they are not alive. The question is, are they completely dead?]

Game 2 - Day 13
And the end was more than near. Seeing no other targets in reach but their former leader (and her Ape), the rebelous troops made a short work of her.

ts

Thank you for Game 2, it was fun! Stuffed with bitter mistakes and frustration of herding slow Crocks over rough terrains fun... Kind of...

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 01-14-2010 @ 11:33 AM).]

posted 01-16-10 12:26 PM EDT (US)     27 / 41  
[=c=greeny]Rats, overstepped my bounds, most unfortunate.

I think I should make a list of all the things that went wrong starting with losing my hero on day 2, well played and I did learn a bit about the balance so that was good.
posted 01-16-10 02:19 PM EDT (US)     28 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 13
Unicorn killed my Butcher I spared a Bomber to make sure the beast goes nowhere.

ts

Darn, in the other game my Unicorn felt to Swordsman (both Goblins were veterans). How come?!

posted 01-17-10 10:48 PM EDT (US)     29 / 41  
Darn concealed unit... walked right past him and could have killed him too.

Hooray! Our unicorn killed a butcher! At least one thing is going well.
posted 01-18-10 10:13 AM EDT (US)     30 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 15
My poor Kobold is surrounded with many strong troops. We will miss you, little fellow. Three more fights fought, some went worse, some went better.

ts

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 01-18-2010 @ 10:14 AM).]

posted 01-20-10 02:14 PM EDT (US)     31 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 16
Not only my Kobold lived to see another day, but he aslo was victorious in another exciting toys duel - he scored 5 hits against little concealed Elf without being scratched.
Somehwere in battles against independents luck of my troops, well, variated...

ts

posted 01-21-10 07:32 PM EDT (US)     32 / 41  
not much to report... we finally found that dreaded kobald and killed him. Other than that, we're in trouble methinks.
posted 01-22-10 02:39 AM EDT (US)     33 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 17
Good-bye, my Kobold... In your memory, we wacked two (last?) Dwarves.

ts

Restart explanation: it seems that on my machine Window Update + running AoW SM = frozen computer. This is the first my restart in these games, IIRC. Luckily, it was probably the most calm turn ever.

posted 01-26-10 09:41 PM EDT (US)     34 / 41  
turn sent
posted 01-29-10 07:36 AM EDT (US)     35 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 18
Another day - another Dwarf, hopefully, the last one. Spirit of War pointed out a group of infidels, who were taken care of immediately.

ts

There wa a restart as I "promissed" due to my computer giving me troubles (at least the other 7 games played smoothly). I replayed the turn exactly the same, only quest reward was different the second time - decent troops instead of much needed item.

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 01-29-2010 @ 07:37 AM).]

posted 01-30-10 09:43 AM EDT (US)     36 / 41  
It is only a matter of time... before we are doomed to death....
posted 01-31-10 03:38 PM EDT (US)     37 / 41  
Game 1 - Day 19
I will surely not rush anywhere until the Dwarven village migrates.

ts

posted 02-01-10 08:58 PM EDT (US)     38 / 41  
well... we decide to rush forward.... and things go about as expected
posted 02-02-10 04:25 PM EDT (US)     39 / 41  
What a spectacular battle, and only three survived out of eighteen participators. No surprises here, indeed.
Here is your chance for another battle before I join my forces and more reinforcement arrive.

posted 02-02-10 09:49 PM EDT (US)     40 / 41  
It was fun while it lasted... and I even learned a bit about the map...
posted 02-03-10 00:50 AM EDT (US)     41 / 41  
Thank you a lot for the games!!!

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Too Much Water Playtest (Oleg vs Enginerd)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames