You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: (WL)-Resurrection of Pu(Takezo,Castanieda,greywind,Ellumesh)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 02-09-03 03:24 PM EDT (US)   
Emails if we need to mail later on

Takezo:takezo@telia.com
Ellumesh:chromancer@gmx.net
Greywind:greywind@gmx.at
Castanieda:R_P_Q_@web.de

well it seems to be good vs evil

Me and greywind(evil) vs Ellumesh and Castanieda (good):P

let the game begin!!!

[This message has been edited by Takezo (edited 02-10-2003 @ 08:07 AM).]

Replies:
posted 02-09-03 03:27 PM EDT (US)     1 / 77  
Seren Day1,

laying a basis for a good economy...

posted 02-09-03 03:30 PM EDT (US)     2 / 77  
Karissa Day-1

We orcs freed our sisters and brothers in a nearby town. and our scouts are our searchin for mines and nodes to conquer.

//turn sent

posted 02-09-03 04:13 PM EDT (US)     3 / 77  
Nekron - day 1

The dead are rising from their graves and death and destruction shall be cast upon these lands! The time of Armageddon has come! MWHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

TS

Chaos is ever-present, unavoidable, even necessary. Chaos is the way of time, the way of nature, the way of unthinking animals. Chaos will happen. But sentient, thinking beings do not need to help it along. Law is the effort of the civilized to slow chaos, to keep destruction at bay long enough so that thinking, dreaming, hoping, and loving can occur.
posted 02-09-03 04:24 PM EDT (US)     4 / 77  
Fangir, Day 1

My human subjects are a bothersome lot, but I´ll have to put up with them. My more trustworthy servants are out through the gates, to secure what we will need to prevail here...

posted 02-09-03 04:58 PM EDT (US)     5 / 77  
Karissa Day-2

i think i lost to much to capture a node and a mine.. well whata hell.. we are orcs we go by numbers..lets rush some riders..

but i have no money.. capturin mines with a cannon arn't a race..he take his time..

I'm GOD of HellFiRe, and i'll give YOU FIRE!!!

hehe it's true:P

posted 02-09-03 05:04 PM EDT (US)     6 / 77  
serena Day 2,

the usual collect what´s there and conquer what´s there and won´t be given out voluntarily

And yes, I´d vote to make it a team game good versus evil!

posted 02-09-03 05:24 PM EDT (US)     7 / 77  
Nekron day 2

Got some nice additions to my cities today! But money is indeed coming in quite slowly! Maybe I have to rely on other methods of troop raising MWAHAHAHAHAAAA !!

TS

Sorry for the restart. For some reason my computer crashed during the game (CD-R was running hot but nothing would happen on the screen...)

posted 02-10-03 07:09 AM EDT (US)     8 / 77  
Fangir, Day 2

Further negotiations with Serena take place. A node falls to the might of cannons and runemasters...

posted 02-10-03 08:21 AM EDT (US)     9 / 77  
Karissa Day-3

ahh.. a ghood day for the orcs, captured a mine and more without any losses. a alliance with the undead seems to be workin real good.And i found this ancieant place and when one of ma scouts walked in to it, then he disappeard to be seen on the other side of the mountains.adn the terrain over there is horrofied.Grass,trees EVERYWHERE!. this have to be investigated more.:P

//turn sent!

posted 02-10-03 09:17 AM EDT (US)     10 / 77  
Serena Day3

too much done to report

P.S Takezo, could you change the header into a 2v2 game?

posted 02-10-03 01:13 PM EDT (US)     11 / 77  
(where, oh where is the treat...)

Nekron day 3

Yes, cannons do move slow! And my undead are not any better. Must have missed some tendons and muscles somewhere... But that doesnt matter! We have all the time we want for we 'live' for all eternity! MWAHA etc. etc.

TS

Chaos is ever-present, unavoidable, even necessary. Chaos is the way of time, the way of nature, the way of unthinking animals. Chaos will happen. But sentient, thinking beings do not need to help it along. Law is the effort of the civilized to slow chaos, to keep destruction at bay long enough so that thinking, dreaming, hoping, and loving can occur.
posted 02-10-03 01:34 PM EDT (US)     12 / 77  
Fangir,Day 3

We liberate some ressources and continue our exploration...

posted 02-10-03 02:50 PM EDT (US)     13 / 77  
Karissa Day-4

captured alot today.. gonna attack a elf city soon.. haha with ma mighty cannon i can KILL alot of them!!.

but anyways we explored more of the hellish environment..nad found a tree that give haste to ma units.. much welcome by the orcs.. maybe it can be a paradise soon..

posted 02-10-03 03:12 PM EDT (US)     14 / 77  
Serena day 4,
spying beyond our borders....
posted 02-10-03 04:18 PM EDT (US)     15 / 77  
Nekron day 4

Captured some needed ressources. Spottet Serenas spy !
And a hero rised from his eternal sleep and choose to obey my command! Now death and destruction will come even faster upon the enemies! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

TS

posted 02-11-03 03:57 AM EDT (US)     16 / 77  
Karissa Day-5

nothin to report.. i see a green spot on the computer map:P.. intrestin that we orcs got computers.. but anywas crystal eyeda saw the ELFS!!argg.. just the look apon them made all ma minions across the land shout in angry..

but first we'll slaughter this elfs town i see..

yippie. and ma friends got a hero.. hmm wonder wonder.. where's all the heros.. no one around me

posted 02-11-03 05:25 AM EDT (US)     17 / 77  
I didn´t get the turn takezo, please resend
posted 02-11-03 12:16 PM EDT (US)     18 / 77  
Nekron day 5

Made an interesting observation and captured a well-needed node to train my hero.
Some elves seem to swarm around here. Curse them! MWAHAHAHAA!

TS

posted 02-11-03 12:46 PM EDT (US)     19 / 77  
Fangir, Day 5

A hero joined us today. One of the flying draconian variety...he has fire breath...uh-oh!

On the front, we ready to storm an undead citadel tomorrow. That pusboil will be cleansed!

posted 02-11-03 05:55 PM EDT (US)     20 / 77  
Nekron

Moving around.

TS

posted 02-12-03 08:09 AM EDT (US)     21 / 77  
Fangir, Day 6

Under the thunder of our cannons, the undead are (quite literally) scattered. Already humans are streaming into the town to reclaim it.

posted 02-12-03 04:43 PM EDT (US)     22 / 77  
Nekron day 7

Oh, what a beautiful day!
With only minor losses we captured a dwarven city and now I can perform one of my favorite actions:

To torment some living flesh to death and then give them the gift of ETERNAL LIFE as UNDEAD!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

*The screams of the dwarves fill the eternal night and mix with the echoes of unholy (s)laughter*

TS

posted 02-12-03 06:47 PM EDT (US)     23 / 77  
Fangir, Day 7

My troops have captured a pwer node despite fiesce resistance. Those Magic Servants sure tried...

A word to Nekron: You will be held accountable for your crimes against the dwarves. When we have removed the blight of undeath from this land, our task shall be fulfilled!

posted 02-13-03 09:20 AM EDT (US)     24 / 77  
Karissa

hehe well .. soem stupid hiuman knights are makin their way to orc neighbourhood..

nothin more to report.. gonan attack a astupid elf city soon but first i need more reinforcement:P

posted 02-13-03 01:08 PM EDT (US)     25 / 77  
karissa-day8

i see a stupid elf movin towards ma island..he's walkin on water also.can't believe it.. what's this for new devilry!

anyways.. this is gettin wicked.. nothin to do, my orc armies are gettin bored!

posted 02-15-03 04:24 AM EDT (US)     26 / 77  
Nekron

Hmmm, what was that? I thought I heard a very faint voice among the screams of tormented dwarven souls... Threatening us... Crying for justice...

What do I care! That only means that there are more souls to bind and torture! GIJAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

TS

posted 02-15-03 11:15 AM EDT (US)     27 / 77  
Karissa day9

ahh a new a fresh day.. ma scouts tells me that the siege on a elf city will soon be takin place..that's the news i want.. and i got msg from the efls tellin em that they killed on of my scouts in PURPOSE!!..lucky for them i had created that dog myself.. but to not lie.. i like that dog. ma right hand u could say.

posted 02-16-03 09:35 AM EDT (US)     28 / 77  
Nekron

Troop movement

(GWAHAHAHAHAAAA)

TS

posted 02-17-03 07:37 AM EDT (US)     29 / 77  
Fangir, Day 9

We consolidate and heal...

posted 02-21-03 03:42 AM EDT (US)     30 / 77  
i'm havin some problems with my computer.. i'll send the next trun ASAP!
posted 02-27-03 07:30 PM EDT (US)     31 / 77  
Nekron

Still moving troops.

TS

PS: Sorry for the restart. Dont let your computer unattended for too long when you have AoW2 running. I had to boot cold...

posted 03-08-03 06:06 PM EDT (US)     32 / 77  
well... who got the turn?

havn't seen Ellumehs in awhile

posted 03-09-03 04:05 AM EDT (US)     33 / 77  
I sent my turn on to him quite a while ago. Maybe I should drop him an email.

posted 03-10-03 05:20 PM EDT (US)     34 / 77  
Well, I was quite busy lately as well, but:

HEY ARE YOU ALL PLAYING MoO3 NOW OR WHAT!?!

posted 03-10-03 05:24 PM EDT (US)     35 / 77  
Ellumesh´s computer broke down and he has to get a new motherboard. Our press agency has confirmed that he´ll be back soon!
posted 03-13-03 12:30 PM EDT (US)     36 / 77  
Yummy!

I´m back, and I think things are brewing for a major conflict in Pu...

posted 03-14-03 01:28 AM EDT (US)     37 / 77  
Karissa

well nothing important to say..well it looks like the orcs and undeads are moving closer and closer to the elfs.

posted 03-14-03 08:59 AM EDT (US)     38 / 77  
didn´t get the turn....
posted 03-15-03 08:04 AM EDT (US)     39 / 77  
arg.. must have sent it but it didn't come and now i've deleted it..

i'll see what i can do..wait

posted 03-16-03 11:00 AM EDT (US)     40 / 77  
turn?!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » (WL)-Resurrection of Pu(Takezo,Castanieda,greywind,Ellumesh)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames