You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Danny's Sock_WL (Swolte, Gloom).
posted 02-23-03 04:02 PM EDT (US)   
Map by Mister Pickles, can be downloaded at the BTOOIC website (the latest version).

Elves: Swolte
Arachnia: King of Gloom

The rematch!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
Replies:
posted 02-23-03 04:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 29  
day 1: Elves

Moving and taking stuff..

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 02-23-03 04:24 PM EDT (US)     2 / 29  
Arachna Day1

Troups on the move, straight to Serena!

TS

posted 02-23-03 04:46 PM EDT (US)     3 / 29  
Day 2: Elves

Bring 'm in!

*tries to get the map tested before the 10th (1/2 finals)*

posted 02-23-03 04:58 PM EDT (US)     4 / 29  
Arachna Day2
TS

*We could test it lots of times before that time*

posted 02-23-03 05:12 PM EDT (US)     5 / 29  
Elves: day 3

Deal

ts
(really goes to bed now..)

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 02-23-2003 @ 05:13 PM).]

posted 02-23-03 05:28 PM EDT (US)     6 / 29  
day 3

TS

posted 02-24-03 03:03 PM EDT (US)     7 / 29  
Day 4

Moving!

posted 02-24-03 04:10 PM EDT (US)     8 / 29  
Arachna

We saw an intruder in the North. I don't like intruders. I like gestoofde peertjes.

TS

posted 02-24-03 04:48 PM EDT (US)     9 / 29  
Elves

Moving, over and through things now...

Exploring some wolves

posted 02-24-03 05:27 PM EDT (US)     10 / 29  
TS
posted 02-24-03 06:00 PM EDT (US)     11 / 29  
ts

posted 02-24-03 06:25 PM EDT (US)     12 / 29  
My hero found a nice Axe.

TS

posted 02-24-03 06:57 PM EDT (US)     13 / 29  
Elves

My hero found a nice village!
A splendid day! We took the Highpass village without any losses. The orcs had no chance against the beautiful Elme and her powerful companions! Swift and deadly..

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 02-24-2003 @ 06:57 PM).]

posted 02-25-03 05:27 AM EDT (US)     14 / 29  
Arachna.

Big trouble.

posted 02-25-03 12:46 PM EDT (US)     15 / 29  
Elves, day 8

Indeed, indeed..

posted 02-25-03 01:10 PM EDT (US)     16 / 29  
Arachna

THIS MAP IS COMPLETELY UNBALANCED!

ts..

posted 02-25-03 03:25 PM EDT (US)     17 / 29  
Arachnia, day 9

Well, look at that! What a surprise.. Arachnia's whole capitol in ruins. Won't she grant me the pleasure?

She fled to her main force and will live on a little longer, then.

Hmmmm, would like to see how her economy is doing now!

posted 02-25-03 04:08 PM EDT (US)     18 / 29  
I understand you'd like to be me but I'm the only Arachna here.. ! Does that mean you still think I will win?
posted 02-25-03 04:32 PM EDT (US)     19 / 29  
Mistake (and made another ingame).

ts

posted 02-26-03 04:50 AM EDT (US)     20 / 29  
Serena

'Corrected' the mistake but giving oppertunity to Arachnia.

In any event we will certainly weaken the enemy enough to put a stop to desperate attempts..

posted 02-26-03 10:35 AM EDT (US)     21 / 29  
We don't see any "opportunities"

TS.

posted 02-26-03 11:12 AM EDT (US)     22 / 29  
Well, it wasn't exactly an opportunity, more of a suicidal chance: attacking my hero stack..

(..guessing your only chance being a quick concentrated mass attack or a sneak kill.. I'll outbuilt you soon enough otherwise.).
----------------------------------

We see that Arachnia is on the run again when we took back the tower.

Swolte

ts

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 02-26-2003 @ 12:26 PM).]

posted 02-26-03 05:42 PM EDT (US)     23 / 29  
Serena

Arachnia's march has been hampered. Her heroes are near the outpost and my southern dwarven force is gaining ground. Checking for sneak attacks coming through, we came across a bladedancer and her shade.
Our crossbowdwarfs did very well and severely wounded both evil beings after the berserkers finished them off.

Now 2 concealed units down, these 2 Abominations to go!

posted 02-26-03 05:57 PM EDT (US)     24 / 29  
Arachna

Things are going as planned. Never played a better game. Swolte, you'd better give up now.

posted 02-26-03 06:31 PM EDT (US)     25 / 29  
..took the words right out of my mouth!

Serena

Marching on and consolidating, our capitol is a little defended as well.. Upon taking the tower we could see that Arachnia has built a pioneer to rebuilt her capitol. A nasty plan..

The net is slowly closing, though. Slowly her resources will be taken away and razed.

posted 02-27-03 01:07 PM EDT (US)     26 / 29  
Razed a fire-node to make the area as unpleasant as possible for Arachnia's return.. The Dark Elves have abandoned the human town and literally put all their money on the pioneer. Our dwarves will take the human outpost tomorrow..

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 02-27-2003 @ 01:08 PM).]

posted 02-27-03 06:05 PM EDT (US)     27 / 29  
Gefeliciteerd Swolte, well played. Was no use playing any longer
posted 02-28-03 04:39 AM EDT (US)     28 / 29  
Thanks for the rematch!

*Hah, that set things straight again! *

posted 02-28-03 01:26 PM EDT (US)     29 / 29  
Well.. only difference being you got 6 points for it, where I got only 2
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Danny's Sock_WL (Swolte, Gloom).
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames