loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Turn Log Elf vs Elf - Get Neuman! greenmonster vs Horza666
posted 03-07-03 01:15 PM EDT (US)   
Dark Elves: greenmonster
Elves: Horza666

Game startet 7. March 2003

Ladder # 75

i'm back after nearly 8 years...- if you are looking for PBEM players just put me in with horza666(at)outlook.com. New games or substitute does not matter, i need to shake of some rust.

[This message has been edited by Horza666 (edited 03-13-2003 @ 01:34 PM).]

Replies:
posted 03-07-03 05:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 19  
Julioch-
------------

took a watchtower and life node from Alfred.

turn sent

(you got the turn out quicker then I thought, so I could start it up sooner then I thought... )

posted 03-07-03 10:10 PM EDT (US)     2 / 19  
julioch, day 2-
--------------------

alfred loses yet another tower, node, and a town this time.
some units also join my cause, a vault is explored, and we'll probably get some production resources tommorrow...

turn sent

posted 03-08-03 03:34 AM EDT (US)     3 / 19  
Meando Turn 2:

captured a feadth node and my troops are marching towawrds a town owned by alfred, hmm, looks like the lesser elves have the advantage of "faster feet".... will see, how the war goes on.

posted 03-11-03 07:48 PM EDT (US)     4 / 19  
day 3-
------------

a node is taken, a wizards tower is built, and Alfred's spy's will be dealt with when they attack.

turn sent

[This message has been edited by greenmonster (edited 03-11-2003 @ 11:33 PM).]

posted 03-12-03 09:51 PM EDT (US)     5 / 19  
day 4-
----------

a vault is explored, 2 life nodes are taken from alfred, as well as a farm.

a new recruit found something interesting and valuable... Sol Reaver will be able to put it to good use!

alfreds troops ran away from my might rather then attacking me last night.
we shall persue them back to their village, and make it my own soon enough.

turn sent

ps - both times i tried to manually explore the vault the game crashed.
3rd time I just did fast combat and it worked out fine.

posted 03-13-03 01:22 PM EDT (US)     6 / 19  
Meando Turn 4:

my troops heading east and west, we are now near the swamp, and our scouts return with some interesting news.

ts

posted 03-13-03 11:33 PM EDT (US)     7 / 19  
julioch, day 5-
-------------------

another node is taken, and a watchtower. We also finished construction on a master's guild to help us churn out troops faster. we dare meando to match our output and efficiency!

tommorrow another node will be ours, and we will be on the doorsteps of another town flying a blue flag.

none shall oppose us!

light = right !!!!!

turn sent

posted 03-13-03 11:39 PM EDT (US)     8 / 19  
I'm going to be gone again this weekend...
sat the 15th + sunday the 16th.

get your turns in to me quickly, and I'll bang 'em out ASAP so you are not stuck waiting for me...

posted 03-14-03 03:08 AM EDT (US)     9 / 19  
Julioch Day 5:

captured a mine, and collected more resources

BTW: have a nice weekend

posted 03-15-03 00:46 AM EDT (US)     10 / 19  
another neuman town taken, although we see a huge counter strike army of his not far off.

another node taken, as well as 2 watchtowers and a farm.

a few powerful and not so powerful units also joined the cause...

turn sent

posted 03-15-03 04:07 AM EDT (US)     11 / 19  
Meando Day 6:

the wizards tower is build, thx to some more resources. my troops keep exploring and it seems there is a Neuman town in the swamps, we'll see what the defense is up to.

posted 03-18-03 10:44 AM EDT (US)     12 / 19  
1 of neuman's knights easily seeked out my hidden gladerunner (damn cheating AI!) and slayed him. his swamp fortress is HEAVILY guarded, but I'll keep strong troops around to make sure he can not advance into my home realm.

on the flip side of the globe however my main army has assembled at another neuman stronghold, and will be making it my own tommorrow.

since I've been doing so well, I've decided to spread the love...
we hope meando likes his gift!

turn sent

posted 03-18-03 12:14 PM EDT (US)     13 / 19  
well i think, i've made the same mistake as in another game (which i lost to witchking...) leave my capital unguarded... now there are some dwarves with two steamtanks visiting my domain... we'll see which direction they will go. maybe they kill me this turn, but if not, i'll pay back this gift ! (twice!)
---------
what we learn about this.... have a look in the editor first, before starting a game....

TS

posted 03-18-03 07:46 PM EDT (US)     14 / 19  
all of the forces of hell have been released upon poor meando...

and alfred lost another city, as promised.

we also have a nice big pet wolf named 'Shivers'...

turn sent

posted 03-20-03 01:55 PM EDT (US)     15 / 19  
wow, i believe the script's are triggered too often ? did you have the money to pay for 5 times dwarves and 3 times halflings ? there are now more triple more indies in my domain than my own troops, and by the way at least 12 STEAMTANKS alongside 12 dwarves .....

waiting for the kill...

TS

posted 03-20-03 05:32 PM EDT (US)     16 / 19  
no... i discovered a little bug in the scripts that allow you to keep buying things...

anyway, do you want me to replay my last turn and NOT unleash the forces of hell upon you?

we should agree that neither of us can use those 'spawn unit' events either at all (you can do it 1 time, since I already did), or unless we have enough cash on hand to do so legitimatly.

I would vote for outlawing them....

posted 03-23-03 02:29 AM EDT (US)     17 / 19  
... after negotiaons...

we replayed turn 8. I send all my troops i can get to my wizards tower, waiting for at least two steamtanks to attack me. on the other hand i take a tower from neuman, thank gad there where no troops in that area, so i'll can go on with expansion

posted 03-23-03 08:15 AM EDT (US)     18 / 19  
meando didnt make it through the night...

now its just a simple matter of killing neuman...

good game

posted 03-24-03 11:48 AM EDT (US)     19 / 19  
julioch, day 15-
------------------

our hard charging army manages to reach a mass of neumaa's troops before they can find protective measure in his walls, and was utterly slain the night before.

all night we made preparations for an assault on his castle, and used psych tactics to scare the bejesus out of his guarison. Our mind warfare worked...
on the first light of morn, we wailed upon his battlements, and claimed these lands as our own!

only minor injuries were suffered... I was hurt worst, as neuman seemed intent on bombarding me with spells, but my life was never in jeopardy. I chose the wiser path, nailing his stronger troops with burning holy light, making them easy targets for my righteous troops.

while there is still a large mass of unfriendly troops running amok in the lands, with no other strong leadership to oppose me, these lands will know of peace unprecidented.

finis!

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Turn Log Elf vs Elf - Get Neuman! greenmonster vs Horza666
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames