tigrans - evil roc - evil-roc@yandex.ru - TEAM B

no customizing wizards
2 vs 2 WL game (game # 87)
allied victory ON (duh!)

Replies:
posted 03-24-03 12:43 PM EDT (US)     1 / 84  
elves, day 1-
-------------------

word has reached my ears that the orcs have not been run out as anticipated...
I must try to rally my people and our neighbors to once again try to weed out those seeds of evil!

turn sent!

let the games begin!

posted 03-24-03 01:00 PM EDT (US)     2 / 84  
ps, I did not recieve the game_map!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 03-24-03 02:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 84  

Map has now been updated...
the already nice terrain has been greatly improved, and
some slight balancing tweaks make it even more enjoyable!
(there has been only 1 review of the past version, but IT was given a 4.8 / 5!)

get your updated copy today!

http://aow2.heavengames.com/downloads/viewinfo.php?id=210

[This message has been edited by greenmonster (edited 03-24-2003 @ 02:32 PM).]

posted 03-24-03 03:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 84  
orcs Day 1,

captured one node, nothing else.

posted 03-24-03 03:33 PM EDT (US)     5 / 84  
Hi Castanieda! I'm glad that we have the opportunity at last to fight on the same side! Our opponents certainly have not a single chance to defeat us.
posted 03-24-03 04:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 84  
Well I definately feel better having you on my side than playing against you (as experience proves)
posted 03-24-03 04:18 PM EDT (US)     7 / 84  

Quote:

Our opponents certainly have not a single chance to defeat us.

talking like that isnt going to aid your cause any...

it makes me play harder...

[This message has been edited by greenmonster (edited 03-24-2003 @ 04:19 PM).]

posted 03-24-03 06:46 PM EDT (US)     8 / 84  
Halflings, day 1

Aaaaaaaah.. *stretches arms* another fresh morning in these quiet lands. Slowly I get up and order my Halfling servants around to make me breakfast. They happily care for my well-being, the good souls.. Life is good around here.

Word has reached me of enemy troops in the southern regions, far out of our borders. I will gather the Halfling counsil and unite the villages to discuss these matters...
I'll try to make contact with the elves as well, they'll know truth from gossip.

ts

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 03-25-2003 @ 05:47 AM).]

posted 03-25-03 03:05 PM EDT (US)     9 / 84  
Yaka Day 1.

Today I reached the small tigran tribe, that was driven to the dark caves by enemies. Now The God Of War is on our side and I'll do my best to guide my new people to great victories!

Scouts were sent to different directions while main army is advancing to the nearby village.

posted 03-25-03 04:12 PM EDT (US)     10 / 84  
Reignbeux, day 2-
---------------------

some of my troops arrived at the home of former elf-friends to ask for aid in the upcoming orc wars.

truly my popularity, and that of my people, is at a low - the fed up 'friends' attacked us on sight!

we took losses, but defeated them... finding perhaps a clue to why they acted as they did.

turn sent

posted 03-25-03 04:43 PM EDT (US)     11 / 84  
orcs Day 2

sitting in a dull corner is not our cup of coffee, so we storm out to conquer!

posted 03-25-03 05:36 PM EDT (US)     12 / 84  
Halflings: day2

A day of discussion at the counsil. Two village leaders joined us after we had supper. They hoped it wouldn't involve much fighting. All this talk of aggressive strangers does little good to my small folk.
I agreed that giving financial support will do for now..

posted 03-26-03 02:00 AM EDT (US)     13 / 84  
Yaka Day 2.

Today my army entered the deserts of surface level. A group of strange huge birds was sitting on a nearby cliff and I decided that this was a good opportunity to test fighting skills of my troops. I order an attack and my loyal soldiers crushed them in a few minutes.

Tommorow we'll enter independent tigran settlement to the east.

posted 03-26-03 11:07 AM EDT (US)     14 / 84  
reignbeau day 3-
--------------------

my troops were ambushed and heavily wounded, and must return to my walls for healing.

turn sent

posted 03-26-03 02:43 PM EDT (US)     15 / 84  
Jeremiah, day 3

The elves have made contact with us, their intentions are peaceful, obviously. They probably feel guilty about redirecting the river, now that it will attract rough folk to our peaceful lands..

Two more villages joined my banner. Those that disobeyed were.. well, set aside.
With all these mouths to fill, I ordered plowing and the growing of crops. Some halflings were dismissed from service and will have to lay down their arms to spent the time farming.

posted 03-26-03 02:52 PM EDT (US)     16 / 84  
Orcs Day3,

not much, one two minor disputes. Hope to get some villages next turn.

posted 03-27-03 01:05 AM EDT (US)     17 / 84  
Tigrans Day 3.

Two tigran villages joined my tribe today. One with help of money, another by force. Soon all desert will be united.

posted 03-27-03 05:09 PM EDT (US)     18 / 84  
Halflings

A powerful hero joined us today, we could not have wished for more... her skills will be put to good use soon! Now she is racing to the front lines.

posted 03-27-03 06:27 PM EDT (US)     19 / 84  
Orcs,

no hero yet but no losse either. Captured a village, another one will follow next turn....

posted 03-27-03 10:35 PM EDT (US)     20 / 84  
elves, day 4-
-----------------

now that my wounds are bandaged, My army heads back out, seeking adventure...

turn sent

sorry about the late post... I played my turn RIGHT before work this morning, and just got home.... LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGG day

[This message has been edited by greenmonster (edited 03-28-2003 @ 05:23 PM).]

posted 03-28-03 04:09 PM EDT (US)     21 / 84  
Tigrans Day 4.

Several packs of dire wolfes are wandering in my lovely desert. They have alredy ambushed and killed two of my scouts. Main force will be sent tommorow to hunt them down.

posted 03-28-03 05:27 PM EDT (US)     22 / 84  
didnt get the turn file... please resend.
posted 03-29-03 04:57 AM EDT (US)     23 / 84  
I've got message that my email to you couldn't be delivered. I've tried to resend it two more times but got the same result. If you have another email adress I can send turn on it. My other mails were sent normaly and I received all my mails normaly as well.
posted 03-29-03 02:12 PM EDT (US)     24 / 84  
hmm.. interesting.

I guess you can try ...............

my primary acct shouldnt have any problems, but I did hear the system has been acting funny for a few of my friends lately (same ISP).

[This message has been edited by greenmonster (edited 05-13-2008 @ 05:22 AM).]

posted 03-30-03 05:33 AM EDT (US)     25 / 84  
I've sent turn to greenmonster04@hotmail.com
posted 03-30-03 08:22 AM EDT (US)     26 / 84  
Ulmrath, next day

we are almost in control of our territory, some magic nodes, gold mines and a city. Then it finally is: conquering time.....

posted 03-30-03 08:36 AM EDT (US)     27 / 84  
elves-

a hero joins, and
scouts are spread
out to spy -
catch us if you can!

TS

posted 03-30-03 03:34 PM EDT (US)     28 / 84  
Halflings

Oh dear, oh dear.. A dreadful message reached us this morning. The leader of a pack of wild cats declared war on us and said he would be delighted to end my reign..
*sobs* It was all true!
No false alarm..
Real enemies! OMG!

*panics*
But, but.. if I'd known all this before I would have never gotten up this morning but ran away! Let me get my stuff and ask the elves to settle this..

*nearly burst out in tears when suddenly nonchalance entered the room, the heroine...*

Nonchalance: "What's wrong Jeremia?"

Me: "Nothing *snif*, just eh.. something in my eye.."

Nonchalance: "Oh, let me see. Perhaps I can get it out"
*grabs huge axe*

Me: "NOOOOOOONOONooooonononoOOOOO!! I'm ok, I got it! Heh.. Damn fly!
*Cough* Let's get down to business immediately! Euh, I have information of tigran troops nearing and euh..
Go get 'm!
now..
please?
*quickly leaves*

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 03-30-2003 @ 04:14 PM).]

posted 03-31-03 02:54 PM EDT (US)     29 / 84  
Tigran Overlord.

My brave cat warriors continue to clear the desert from nasty wolves and packs of other different 'scouts'. New hero joined me today, tommorow he will be sent to command tigran elite army. Time to start some hunt in the northern lands

posted 03-31-03 03:33 PM EDT (US)     30 / 84  
reignbeau-
------------------

things are getting interesting....

with my magic, and jeremiah's gold that arrid feline overlord who so rudely declared war on us will have his hands full.

TS

posted 03-31-03 04:00 PM EDT (US)     31 / 84  
Ulmrath,

"Mr. McDonalds swallows everything" is doing a great job procuring us with another, rather well developed city. We are finall gaining some resources. Butwhere´s my hero?

posted 03-31-03 05:02 PM EDT (US)     32 / 84  
Halflings

*peaks behind curtain*

"That Dwarfish women gone?"

Peasant: "Yessir".

"Ahh, now I can relax and retreat myself..
What good is that women anyway? I'm hungry, couldn't she make me some dinner!
Bwhah! Look how quick she left, probably afraid to get her hands dirty!"

*meanwhile, Nonchalance is blindly following the orders of the wizard and quickly captured a tigran town, while her birds hold a fire node*

posted 04-01-03 03:10 PM EDT (US)     33 / 84  
trying to make connections with old friends...

turn sent

posted 04-01-03 03:41 PM EDT (US)     34 / 84  
ts
posted 04-01-03 04:34 PM EDT (US)     35 / 84  
Halflings

*We follow the Dwarven heroine*

"What an awful smell! Smells like unwashed kittens! Must clean this place!"

ts

posted 04-02-03 12:07 PM EDT (US)     36 / 84  
Tigaran Overlord.

All spells from this tricky dwarven woman were dispelled; now it will be difficult for her to escape tigran wrath. If we capture her, her death will be VERY painful...

posted 04-02-03 10:56 PM EDT (US)     37 / 84  
we hear a call for aid from far away, and give it heed.... because of its consistancy.

we spy some green hides, and tend to take care of them for once and for all!

TS

posted 04-03-03 03:04 PM EDT (US)     38 / 84  
Halflings

A very, very UNlucky day.. Our hero, nonchalance was defeated by a single enchanted shredder! Her hits never came down on the small kitten and it's blades cut right through her with a deadly precision! What an humiliation!
The loss is mourned and morale is low among the troops..

We would have razed the village our bird now only captured from the wounded wolf otherwise.. (just a loss of income, this time..).

Our hope now lies in the powerful elves..

posted 04-04-03 02:26 PM EDT (US)     39 / 84  
Tigran Overlord.

Ha! That dwarven woman was killed by brave tigran! As a reward he was granted the right to be first at victory feast - the main food will be dwarven meat!

posted 04-04-03 08:57 PM EDT (US)     40 / 84  
did not receive turn.

please resend (email sent)

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » "A River Ran Thru It" (GM, Cas, Swo, ER) ===WL=== #87
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames