You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL rematch- 'A River Ran Thru It' (GM,ER,Swo,Cas)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 04-17-03 09:32 PM EDT (US)   
rematch of our wizard ladder game, only this time we are switching sides.

its the bolds against the italics... (bolds are up 1-0 )

Tigrans = greenmonster
Halflings = evil roc
Orcs = swolte
Elves = Castanieda

allied victory on
exporation off
customized wizards/spheres off

good luck to all, and lets have (more)fun!

Replies:
posted 04-18-03 01:55 PM EDT (US)     1 / 65  
Yes I'm in. Hope this time luck will be on our side.

Halfings Day 1.

We started reuniting halfing lands today. Already the first village was captured. More is expected tommorow.

posted 04-18-03 05:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 65  
i just registered the game for the ladder.
posted 04-21-03 04:12 PM EDT (US)     3 / 65  
Orcs: day 1

Wraaaagh!!! We awake in these terribly dry lands?
Makes us thursty, for blood..

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 04-21-03 04:31 PM EDT (US)     4 / 65  
Elves Day 1,

itīs all so green, flowers, water all around me.
Should this be the natural surrounding thatīll unfold my most profound playing skills?

posted 04-22-03 01:49 AM EDT (US)     5 / 65  
tigrans, day 2-
---------------------

One of my pets was sent out far to the north to see why the lands are so dry and water so scarce, but we have not heard any reports from him yet.

I have exited my den with my best warriors... I can sense this is a more serious problem then it appears...

TS

posted 04-22-03 11:44 AM EDT (US)     6 / 65  
turn file has bounced back from evil roc's addy twice now...

anyone know how else to reach him?

i think his inbox may be full....

posted 04-22-03 04:29 PM EDT (US)     7 / 65  
Hmm. I've received your probe message normally and my inbox was only 13% full... You may try this email:

ladycherrity@mail.ru

posted 04-23-03 08:56 PM EDT (US)     8 / 65  
i sent to that address yesterday... did you get it yet?
posted 04-24-03 02:09 PM EDT (US)     9 / 65  
I've got a message in second mailbox but there was no turn file. Please send it once more.

P.S. It's strange, our mail domains seem to be hostile to each other :| I'm working on getting new mail account (not in free-service), so soon I'll get new adress. Hope it will work better with your.

posted 04-24-03 06:45 PM EDT (US)     10 / 65  
3rd times the charm...
posted 04-26-03 09:04 AM EDT (US)     11 / 65  
Turn received, played and sent on
posted 04-26-03 03:00 PM EDT (US)     12 / 65  
Orcs

Grmble, grmble..

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 04-27-03 12:20 PM EDT (US)     13 / 65  
bought some troops, and continue to move towards my quest's goal.

TS

had 2 restart messages waiting for me when i first opened my turn...

Cas, can you try auto sending?

I have trouble even figuring out that you are sending me a turn file the way you do it now.

posted 04-27-03 07:01 PM EDT (US)     14 / 65  
turn also resent to alternate email addy, as it bounced back again...
posted 04-28-03 02:13 PM EDT (US)     15 / 65  
Halfings.

Today we were fighting a group of mutated frogs. They came from water to kill, but glorious warriors routed them.

posted 04-28-03 02:32 PM EDT (US)     16 / 65  
Resend the turn, plz!

I got the elves' turn! (did not open).

posted 04-29-03 01:36 PM EDT (US)     17 / 65  
Turn resent.

P.S. I loaded it to see if it is elven turn or yours, there was screen with your portrait (orc's wizard portrait I mean) so I terminated AoW2 without opening it further (i.e. I hadn't seen anything). Still it can cause restart message.

posted 04-29-03 02:16 PM EDT (US)     18 / 65  
Orcs

Grmmbling on.. increased our strenght.

-----------------
Ps, restart but would have generated one anyway because of I got me a major computer upgrade.

posted 04-29-03 06:01 PM EDT (US)     19 / 65  
Elves,

bad turn, itīs time to start concentrating now;(

posted 04-29-03 11:51 PM EDT (US)     20 / 65  
tigrans-
-------------
it seems we have friendly neighbors!
could it be because the spirit of order holds us in favor?

TS

posted 04-30-03 04:17 PM EDT (US)     21 / 65  
Halfings.

A whole stream of frogs, wolfs, fire dogs and other hostile creatures keep attacking us. My soldiers are geting weary.

posted 04-30-03 06:02 PM EDT (US)     22 / 65  
Orcs

Grmbling a bit better now..

ts

posted 05-01-03 00:25 AM EDT (US)     23 / 65  
tigrans-
------------------

not only do the creatures of the ground bother the halflings, but their airspace is now filled with my birds!

even better news.... the whole of the tigran kingdom has been reunited under my rule, and are eager to punish the halflings for their indescretions! they are especially excited to put aside their differences with our green skinned neighbors to collaborate in this righteous endevour!

TS

posted 05-01-03 04:47 AM EDT (US)     24 / 65  
Halfings.

Previous time we played (when I as tigran) there were four halfing birds harrasing me. But now I'm halfing and I see no birds to buy! Where are they? The only two I see are sitting on mountain and I can't get to them.

And the water freeze spell I was preparing refused to turn water into ice under bird. It's so strange... Hope my ally is doing better then me or our game will be quite short again.

posted 05-01-03 03:31 PM EDT (US)     25 / 65  
Ulmrat

Powerful Orcs will crush the Halflings..

posted 05-01-03 04:04 PM EDT (US)     26 / 65  
Elves,

orcs crushing halflings? thatīs why thereīs no orcs around....

posted 05-01-03 09:26 PM EDT (US)     27 / 65  
tigrans-
---------------

birds continue to harrass, and helped us spot the elven rush to the west.
thanks to some very thirsty wolves, some of the more 'magical' elves are gone.

.... man are those independants blood thirsty!

TS

posted 05-02-03 07:14 AM EDT (US)     28 / 65  
Halfings.

Situation is completely out of control now. Dire wolves and dogs are keeping killing poor halfings and tigran birds are flying over my lands. I can't get them...

posted 05-02-03 08:42 AM EDT (US)     29 / 65  
Ts

log later, gotta eat.. some..

*faints*

posted 05-02-03 03:05 PM EDT (US)     30 / 65  
Orcs

Hungry Glutton moving closer and closer..

(Ok, not much of a log, but it's something)

posted 05-02-03 06:41 PM EDT (US)     31 / 65  
Tigrans -
------------------------------------------------------------ -------

my birds continue to expore the map.... where are you hiding
mr. druid? ms. maiden? off to visit your friends the dwarves?

their stocky legs will not carry them fast enough to save you from death from above!

TS

posted 05-04-03 10:29 AM EDT (US)     32 / 65  
Halfings.

Playing in very interesting game - running for an eagle. What can I do?

posted 05-04-03 06:16 PM EDT (US)     33 / 65  
Orcs

Maybe elf Queen meat taste better than Halfling meat?

posted 05-08-03 09:19 AM EDT (US)     34 / 65  
*bump*
Castanieda?

posted 05-08-03 10:52 AM EDT (US)     35 / 65  
didnīt get the turn?! Sorry for not giving notice I sort of was still waiting for it to come....
posted 05-08-03 02:31 PM EDT (US)     36 / 65  
ts
posted 05-08-03 04:36 PM EDT (US)     37 / 65  
I've got a new address! Please send my turns to evil-roc@dol.ru
posted 05-08-03 05:53 PM EDT (US)     38 / 65  
tigrans-
-------------------

what wonderful nodes! how did you know they were just what we wanted, elf queen?! surly you are TOO kind! Maybe not as kind as the halflings, who continue to give us villages containing all kinds of stuff we can sell, but still, very kind indeed!

TS to evil rocs new address.

posted 05-09-03 09:08 AM EDT (US)     39 / 65  
Halfings.

One eagle down! Hunt continues.

Killed one crocodile in a tower.

posted 05-09-03 01:25 PM EDT (US)     40 / 65  
Orcs

The Elves were very lucky this time (no fighting), perhaps they will live another day..?

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL rematch- 'A River Ran Thru It' (GM,ER,Swo,Cas)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames