You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL - Havens of Arvandos (Norgoth; MM)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 04-21-03 09:52 PM EDT (US)   
Another exciting installment of Norgoth vs. MM in a Wizard Ladder showdown!

Who will win?

The short, stocky dwarves led by Norgoth?
The short, slight Halfling led by MM?
The sort of short, frozen Frostlings, led by the AI?

One never really knows... Perhaps the AI will make its own charge up the Wizard Ladder!

[This message has been edited by Montys Monkey (edited 04-22-2003 @ 07:43 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-22-03 06:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 67  
Day One: Fangir: Man are the Dwarves slow!! Are you ready to concede yet?
posted 04-22-03 09:16 PM EDT (US)     2 / 67  
Tulip Pusher - Day 1

I'm on the move! And, no, Fangir, I'll never give in to a dirt-muncher like you!

------------
Turn Sent
------------

[This message has been edited by Montys Monkey (edited 04-24-2003 @ 08:48 AM).]

posted 04-22-03 11:22 PM EDT (US)     3 / 67  
Day 2: Fangir: Srong words from a plant lover. Remember, we may not be smart but we have strong arms from our mining days. And today we put those muscles to good use.
posted 04-23-03 08:14 AM EDT (US)     4 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 2

Well, we don't have such strong arms, but we throw things really well...

Today we threw a lot of stuff at some ugly Humans. THey ran away quite easily, emboldening us for some future conquests.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

[This message has been edited by Montys Monkey (edited 04-24-2003 @ 08:48 AM).]

posted 04-23-03 08:37 AM EDT (US)     5 / 67  
Fangir Day 3: We continue to gather further resources for our ultimate destruction of the skinny little Halflings.
posted 04-24-03 08:48 AM EDT (US)     6 / 67  
Tulip Poker - Day 3

We have embarked on a rapid expansion, but we will need more troops soon. Mana is beginning to flow, however...

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 04-24-03 09:53 AM EDT (US)     7 / 67  
Fangir: Day 4: Our administration has asked our ambassadors to warn the Halflings and Frostlings to stop harboring war criminals of the Independent regime. We also have intelligence that the Halflings are storing the Independent's weapons of mass destruction. Do not think we shall tolerate such behaviour for long. We are drafting a resolution to the Wizard's Tribunal to demand that the Halflings peacefully allow our weapons inspectors into their lands to determine the extent of the Halflings antagonistic acts. Any denial of our resolution will be seen as an act of war.
posted 04-25-03 00:16 AM EDT (US)     8 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 4

We have discovered something most unusual today - a recently conquered city that is far inland appears to have a Shipyard. This is a most curious item, and bears some scrutiny.

And Fangir, you're very welcome to walk yourself right over here and check out our weapons of mass destruction. I'm sure your personal inspection will verify that we harbor no war criminals. Just look right down that hole over there....

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 04-25-03 00:24 AM EDT (US)     9 / 67  
Fangir Day 5: Heh, do the Halflings think wit can kill a dwarf? Today was quite quiet, killed a few intruders and took their resources as booty. There are some witches bothering me right now and I must teach them a lesson.
posted 04-25-03 08:34 AM EDT (US)     10 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 5

Much rapid movement today. We can now see the a lone Dwarf troop. We will soon learn a skill that will help us beat up Dwarves, just a few more turns and it will be ready.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 04-27-03 09:03 PM EDT (US)     11 / 67  
Fangir(Day 6): I see a lone sneaky Halfling too!! We won a great battle today and gain some well desired resources to advance our cause significantly. Whoa be the plight of the Halflings.
posted 04-28-03 11:37 AM EDT (US)     12 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 6

There will be a battle in teh next couple of days, but today was generally quiet with a little scouting and some resource gathering.

Many Halflings spent the day frolicking in the flowers.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 04-28-03 09:16 PM EDT (US)     13 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 7

A slow assault takes place on some Dark Elves. Nasty creatures - They may be gone soon.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 04-28-03 09:34 PM EDT (US)     14 / 67  
Fangir(day 8): A town learned the strength of dwarves today. Much experience was gained by my little men and no losses were taken. Fear me!!!
posted 04-29-03 08:52 AM EDT (US)     15 / 67  
Fangir(day 9): Today we took the most boring moving known ever to the Dwarves. Since they can only move about an inch a day.
posted 04-29-03 09:46 AM EDT (US)     16 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 8 (late post)

In contrast to the Dwarves, we had a very exciting day. The Dark Elves are a stain no more on the lands, and another Human town has fallen to our power. The meek shall inherit the earth!

------------
Turn Sent
------------

[This message has been edited by Montys Monkey (edited 04-29-2003 @ 09:13 PM).]

posted 04-29-03 09:15 PM EDT (US)     17 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 9

A relatively slower day today. We need to build some forces to handle the days ahead. Meanwhile, the Dark Elves move out.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 04-30-03 08:06 AM EDT (US)     18 / 67  
Fangir(Day 9): (late post, sorry): We are about to engage some of the independent tribes. The slaughtering of the humans that will ensue will probably cause the Halflings to mess their pants. We offer one more peaceful solution to Tulip Picker: Leave the country now and we shall let you go peacefully. Stay and Die. We intend to liberate the Iraqi,ummm, Halfling people from oppression. Now where the heck are those weapons of mass destruction. I know they are here somewhere!!! Bah, Tulip probably dismantled them already or the Syrian, I mean, independents are holding them for him. Guess I will have to kill them too.
posted 04-30-03 09:37 AM EDT (US)     19 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 10

Picked up something I thought was a tulip, only to realize that it was a shiny new helm! My hero is now well defended and enchanted, but has another day to go before engaging in a new battle.

As for Weapons of Mass Destruction, the only WMD we Halflings have is the love in our hearts. Maybe if you try to take those from us, you will learn the folly of you ways.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

[This message has been edited by Montys Monkey (edited 04-30-2003 @ 09:40 AM).]

posted 04-30-03 09:34 PM EDT (US)     20 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 11

We keep wandering around the flower gardens looking at all of the pretty flowers. Maybe I will have to teach the Dwarves how to push up Daisies...

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-06-03 09:15 AM EDT (US)     21 / 67  
Fangir(Day 12): Bah, big talk from some little people. My hero travelled a bit to pick up some new armor and we are amassing an amazing contingent of armed forces to drive the infidels from all lands.
posted 05-06-03 11:42 PM EDT (US)     22 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 12

A new Human town rejoices in our glorious leadership. Nevertheless, we still need more units if we are to offer up any sort of challenge to the Frostlings that lie in the way to the Dwarves.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-07-03 08:48 AM EDT (US)     23 / 67  
Fangir(Day 13): Come over to our island and make my day! Tomorrow we will be feasting on Frog Legs, a dwarven delicacy.
posted 05-07-03 10:49 PM EDT (US)     24 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 13

No Dwarves will have frog's legs tonight - not if I can help it! We had a generally good day, and are looking forward to another good day tomorrow.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-09-03 08:47 AM EDT (US)     25 / 67  
Fangir: Silly frog got away. Oh well, we are not partial to frog legs anyway. Do not EVEN think of getting on that teleport, because it will be the last thing your Hero does before he bites the dust!!
posted 05-09-03 09:41 PM EDT (US)     26 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 13

Humans are more demanding than I thought, some of my plans were sidetracked today.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-10-03 09:17 AM EDT (US)     27 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 14

We have spotted a group of Dwarves inspecting a teleporter - we have guards on duty just in case they accidentally flip the wrong switch. (Dwarves were never known to be that bright.)

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-10-03 02:24 PM EDT (US)     28 / 67  
Fangir: We actually are a group of smart dwarves!! Really cute move with that obnoxious little frog. I will get him yet!! Maybe I should just wipe out the Halflings now so as not to prolong their misery.
posted 05-10-03 05:28 PM EDT (US)     29 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 15

Our frog is too bright for any of your traps, rock-for-brains! This is super-frog! Able to leap large lily-pads in a single bound!

------------
Turn Sent
------------

[This message has been edited by Montys Monkey (edited 05-11-2003 @ 10:29 AM).]

posted 05-10-03 09:02 PM EDT (US)     30 / 67  
Fangir: Just like Halflings. Their superhero is a frog, lol. Our strength grows tremendously while the independents fall like goblins under our axes.
posted 05-11-03 10:28 AM EDT (US)     31 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 16

Didn't do a whole lot - waiting for super-frog to make his move.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-11-03 12:19 PM EDT (US)     32 / 67  
Fangir(Day 18, I think): A slow day also, though we did pick up a nice sword. For loping off the heads of Tulip Pickers!!
posted 05-11-03 10:15 PM EDT (US)     33 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 18

THAT will teach you to leave your towns too lightly defended!

The ever so clever Halflings have snuck into the henhouse and stolen a few eggs...

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-11-03 10:34 PM EDT (US)     34 / 67  
Fangir: Grrr, now all Halflings and their friends must die. Irritating little b...tards.
posted 05-12-03 01:07 AM EDT (US)     35 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 19

We retreat from our little foray - we didn't mean to stay, just wanted to cause a little mayhem.

Where shall we go to next, I wonder?

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-12-03 08:52 AM EDT (US)     36 / 67  
Fangir: It is not a good idea to piss off a dwarf. Now the Halflings will die!
posted 05-12-03 09:32 PM EDT (US)     37 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 20

I think the joking is over. I just found the Frostling main force. I won't make fun of Frostlings ever again, I promise.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-12-03 11:30 PM EDT (US)     38 / 67  
Fangir: I just made things a bit more interesting. Hah!
posted 05-13-03 10:25 PM EDT (US)     39 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 21

Actually, that may have helped me, at least temporarily. It did, however, guarantee that this will be a long game...

------------
Turn Sent
------------

posted 05-19-03 10:58 AM EDT (US)     40 / 67  
Tulip Picker - Day 22

The Frostlings are beginning to advance. We are ready for them now, but it may be a tough fight. If we are lucky, we may take one of their towns tomorrow.

------------
Turn Sent
------------

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL - Havens of Arvandos (Norgoth; MM)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames