Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Valley of Flowers Ror vs Casta
posted 05-09-03 02:16 PM EDT (US)   
This sure-to-be a quick game (in more than one meaning) is between Rorschach and Castanieda.

Rorschach plays Ellendra while Castanieda rule as Merdoc. They have both played the maċ before, so there should be no reason to delay.

Replies:
posted 05-09-03 03:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6  
Rorschach I didn´t know you were so modest and humble!
rest assured it will be a quick game but I´ll let you live long enough to think you have a chance
posted 05-09-03 06:46 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6  
Well, the first days have been painful at best. So many wounded peasents and so few rewards for their troubles... tsk tsk
posted 05-10-03 12:42 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6  
The next week had a climax as my stack of a Minotaur, 4 Rogues and 2 Waterdancers attacked a stack of 1 Sheriff, 1 ponyrider, 1 elven archer and Lennart, the 5lvl hero. I lost it all, but managed to kill the archer and the hero, which was a satisfying result.
posted 05-10-03 05:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6  
too bad that the hero is comng back in 5,4,3,2,1, no, he´s coming back now! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
posted 05-11-03 07:05 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6  
Probably not, since you have to reveive all my dead heroes first
posted 05-14-03 06:51 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6  
I surrendered today, after my last ditch attemps to get breathingspace failed on all counts. Congrats Casta, this is very painful...
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Valley of Flowers Ror vs Casta
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames