You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: danny's sock 1v1 WL (Iza,Roc)
posted 06-22-03 05:18 PM EDT (US)   
Izaqyos - Tigrans,Air.
Evil roc- Elves,life.

Good luck!

Replies:
posted 06-23-03 04:39 PM EDT (US)     1 / 19  
Haven't got the turn still...
posted 06-24-03 04:09 AM EDT (US)     2 / 19  
I'll resend this evening or tommorow's.
posted 06-25-03 04:46 AM EDT (US)     3 / 19  
I sent it to your old email.
should be ok now. did you get it?
posted 06-25-03 07:39 AM EDT (US)     4 / 19  
Serena Day 1.

Elven people start to explore surrounding lands. Several structures were captured, and first plans were made.

posted 06-25-03 04:18 PM EDT (US)     5 / 19  
Serena Day 2

Advancing according to my plans. Still I'm a bit dissapointed with my rating turning to 'weak'. May be Arachna recruited mighty champion to serve her? If so my elven warriors should double their efforts in conquering new lands for glory of The Light.

posted 06-26-03 00:27 AM EDT (US)     6 / 19  
Yaka of the Tigrans. days 1-3.

capturing all in my way.
on the second day captured a village.
tommorow I'll capture another.

note.
Evil Roc, you do remember that I have taken the Tigrans?

posted 06-26-03 03:45 AM EDT (US)     7 / 19  
Actualy you haven't told me. But this doesn't matter much.

Serena Day 3.

Moving on to capture my first village. I certainly need hero to command my lazy troops.

posted 06-27-03 05:27 AM EDT (US)     8 / 19  
Serena Day 4.

Still no hero. Rating is still weak.

posted 06-27-03 05:29 AM EDT (US)     9 / 19  
I'm sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
You can see, however,that the turn log's first message explicitly states that I would play tigrans.
Still, if you believe that the tigrans are more powerfull then elves on this map to the extent that it's not balanced I would not mind to forsake this game.

Turn 5 sent.

posted 06-27-03 06:07 AM EDT (US)     10 / 19  
My fault, I haven't looked at head post with attention. But as I said, it doesn't matter.

Serena Day 5.

Lack of hero is stoping my expansion. If no one joins me soon, time will be lost and it will be extermly difficult to stand against mighty cat warriors.

posted 06-27-03 12:27 PM EDT (US)     11 / 19  
Serena Day 6.

Where is hero... Where is hero... Come anybody! Great place is vacant - easy work, low risk, high fame and mountains of gold.

posted 06-28-03 01:13 PM EDT (US)     12 / 19  
Serena Day 7.

Still no hero. This is some kind of stupidy - my turn took me about twenty seconds. I just can't do anything

posted 06-29-03 05:06 AM EDT (US)     13 / 19  
day 5-7 summary (late post).

captured two more towns.
joined a hero.
My forces grow by the day.

posted 06-29-03 03:03 PM EDT (US)     14 / 19  
Serena Day 8.

Joined a hero at last... Will see what can be done now.

posted 06-30-03 03:32 AM EDT (US)     15 / 19  
Serena Day 9.

Stolen a mill from Izaqyos. Enemy wizard himself is approaching...

[This message has been edited by Evil Roc (edited 06-30-2003 @ 03:32 AM).]

posted 06-30-03 05:08 PM EDT (US)     16 / 19  
Tigrans,10.

Evil Roc deployed a lot of elven seducers.
Today we captured a dwarven town close to his capital.
if he fails to stop our army here, he might be in trouble.

posted 07-01-03 03:59 AM EDT (US)     17 / 19  
It's useless to play this game on. I have not a single chance, so I surrender. You've bought all troops (especially 5 draconians from the camp!) along your way and now my whole army is MUCH smaller and weaker then only this your group...

This map isn't suited for game with such starting conditions. I had no chances from the beginning... During all game I was only able to capture and migrate nearest goblin outpost. Surrounding towns had strong defence and I couldn't buy even dwarven village.

If you like, we can play the latest tournament version of the map (Dark elves with elves, were each side has hero and nearest village from the start). I can set up the game, playing for any side.

Or we can try this variant once more, but without customizing (standart DE with E). Having neutral aligment or peacekeeper can make this map unbalanced I think - generaly because of these joining draconians. They were manualy placed into camp to disable their recruitment by both sides. And gaining (for free!) two level 2 units (+ 3 levell 1) while they can't be produced in towns basicaly and only one is given at start - that's to big advantage.

[This message has been edited by Evil Roc (edited 07-01-2003 @ 04:04 AM).]

posted 07-01-03 09:23 AM EDT (US)     18 / 19  
I agree with you to some extent.
I have another similiar game in which I played your side (elves) against tigrans with a very strong player (aim).
I must tell I'm not doing that bad.
I have easily dispatched the recruited units using dwarven berserkers. I have used gladerunners to harrase, and then upgraded to druids.

I will happily play whatever game you prefer, which ever side. just tell me your choices and I'll select a sphere and wizard abilities.

posted 07-01-03 04:43 PM EDT (US)     19 / 19  
My problem was deeper because no hero joined me until day 8. And without him I couldn't capture dwarven village to produce berserkers to dispatch recruited draconians...

I'll think about new game and post later.

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » danny's sock 1v1 WL (Iza,Roc)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames