You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Random_again (Hiranu-Ballbarian)
posted 09-22-03 04:32 PM EDT (US)   
Random scenairo - medium map, 4 players, 2 of which are AI set on King.

Hiranu - hiranu@earthlink.net
Ballbarian - Ballbarian2@yahoo.com

Replies:
posted 09-22-03 04:33 PM EDT (US)     1 / 23  
My, how different the view is above ground, even if it is a little chilly around here. Income's a little low, time to go brow-beat some dwarves.
posted 09-22-03 07:47 PM EDT (US)     2 / 23  
Mab
Day 1

This land shows promise. Already my faithful servant Narzalal has found a wand unattended in a field. Nearby, the slower members of my small army prepare for an assault upon some dwarven mines.

TS

Author of custom AI's with NO RESOURCE CHEATS: Ballbarian_SW7, Ballbarian_SW6 & DemonEmpire
- AI scripting guide based on the AOK CPSB document: CPSB for SWGB
- Web page devoted to Ballbarian_SW and AI in general: Ballbarian_SW AI Home
- 8 ES AoK random map conversions, and my original (HD)Trial_of_Fire: HD@RMS_Pack
- 2 new random maps: GODZILLA & (HD)Tusken_Wall
posted 09-22-03 08:22 PM EDT (US)     3 / 23  
A very full land around us. Much to clean up.
posted 09-22-03 11:29 PM EDT (US)     4 / 23  
Mab
Day 2

The mines have fallen, but we curse our luck as we find the nearest node guarded by a foul multi-headed beast.

TS

Author of custom AI's with NO RESOURCE CHEATS: Ballbarian_SW7, Ballbarian_SW6 & DemonEmpire
- 8 ES AoK random map conversions, and my original (HD)Trial_of_Fire: HD@RMS_Pack
posted 09-23-03 09:09 AM EDT (US)     5 / 23  
Mab
Day 3

Today went well as we were able to take much needed resources from some wimpy halflings, and the battle with the dreaded hydra went well with no losses and minor injuries.

TS

posted 09-23-03 12:43 PM EDT (US)     6 / 23  
Trying to decide which way to go is always a challenge. Found a group of draconions in need of leadership, should finish those negotiationsnetxt turn.
posted 09-25-03 03:44 PM EDT (US)     7 / 23  
Mab
Day 4

A scout falls to some vicious Dark Elves, but this is offset by some positive developments...

TS

posted 09-25-03 04:31 PM EDT (US)     8 / 23  
Completed negotiations with the draconions, starting to push at the edge of my vision, but i seem to have a problem with independants mistaking my explorers for targets.
posted 09-25-03 11:23 PM EDT (US)     9 / 23  
Mab
Day 5

Another triumph today. Soon after, some elves tried to take advantage of our weakened state, but failed miserably.

TS

posted 09-26-03 05:49 PM EDT (US)     10 / 23  
Mab
Day 6

The search for viable targets is frustrating. I fear that we may fall behind if scouting doesn't become more productive.

TS

posted 09-27-03 11:17 AM EDT (US)     11 / 23  
Mab
Day 7

A lonely scout stumbled upon a wounded zephyr bird under the leadership of Artica. We considered putting the poor beast out of it's misery, but remembered that other enemies still lurk in this land. Meanwhile a magic rift was converted to our sphere of magic with no losses. Our wounded will slow our expansion for a time.

TS

posted 09-27-03 11:57 AM EDT (US)     12 / 23  
I've met my first neighbor, Mab, who has offered me peace, and I have accepted. That should prevent any unfortunate misunderstandings while we clear the board of lesser races. Wisely done Queen Mab.

In other news, snow is really slow to walk across.

posted 09-28-03 11:08 PM EDT (US)     13 / 23  
Mab
Day 8

A distant scout has located the realm of yet another wizard. We should meet them soon. These lands become more crowded with each passing day.

TS

posted 09-29-03 10:45 AM EDT (US)     14 / 23  
I trudge over the snow to lay seige to an orc town, while my scouts are being picked off one by one by the independants.
posted 09-30-03 07:28 AM EDT (US)     15 / 23  
Mab
Day 9

My plans will have to change. The rivers make expansion difficult, and I fear that we will fall further behind with each passing day.

TS

posted 09-30-03 01:17 PM EDT (US)     16 / 23  
Still trudging through the snow to reach the orc town
posted 10-01-03 09:37 AM EDT (US)     17 / 23  
Mab
Day 10

One of my scouts approached an orcish town. The inhabitants seemed to want something. Evidently they feared an invasion, as they were eager to join my empire.

TS

posted 10-01-03 10:40 AM EDT (US)     18 / 23  
As I prepare to take the orcish town, I find my good friend mab has taken up residence there. I send in a polite note with decorating suggestions, and then move on to greener pastures.
posted 10-02-03 06:07 PM EDT (US)     19 / 23  
Mab
Day 11

Independents are running rampant and have caused serious injury to my main force.

TS

posted 10-03-03 12:14 PM EDT (US)     20 / 23  
I'm doinga lot of walking, but not finding much new.
posted 10-04-03 12:48 PM EDT (US)     21 / 23  
Mab
Day 12

TS

posted 10-07-03 03:20 PM EDT (US)     22 / 23  
turn sent yesterday.
posted 11-04-03 05:01 PM EDT (US)     23 / 23  
Per the rules at http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=25,378,0,60
I've sent email to ballbarion, cc'd to the administrator of the ladder, letting him know that I think this game is going into default.
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Random_again (Hiranu-Ballbarian)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames