Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Translation of my new map into english - please help
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
posted 10-30-06 11:17 AM EDT (US)   
How to become an immortal?

What do I want from you?

I need a helping hand for my new AoWSM map, called "Marlenes Laugther - Marlenes Lachen".

Iīm from germany and my english is not very good (you can read how bad here) but I want to make my new map in german AND english language. For me german is enougth, of course, but there are so many good friends out here at HG now, that I want to make it in english for you too, friends.

Maybe you know one of my older maps.
The last was "Gates of Elocin", that wins the mapmaking contest in early 2006 and was the first two language map.
Before this map, I made the map "Secrets of Marlenia", that ships with upatch 1.4
Before that map I made some Maps with the "Marlenes" Word in front.
If you are interested helping me and have the power to translate a massive piece of text call me.
If you want to see what I made in the past, go to: Grollīs Universe

1. What do you need most to help me?
I need a translator for the english translation, so you should be good or very good in both of this languages (German-English).

2. How it works?
I will send you all the text of this map in a word document file and you have to translate it piece by piece and insert the translation behind the german text so that I can copy and paste it back to the map in one piece.

3. What kind of texts is it?
Events, hero descriptions, the doc-info-file that comes with this map, wizzard descriptions, signs in the map.

4. The freedom of mind?
You donīt need to be a translation-slave.
You can translate the texts free, not like a slave and bring your own feeling into this world. Only the signification of the text needs to be translated because there is a signification in this texts. You can use your own jokes for the english translation and for the nice feeling of this map.

5. How much work is it?
Very much work! It is a massive XL map and if you know "Gates of Elocin" you know how much text can be in one map. In this new map is maybe thrice so much text as in Gates of Elocin. Or even more?
Maybe more that 150 text pages in a Word document file but there are breaks and subsections after every event text. So donīt panic now.

6. How much time you have?
As much as you need but I want to close this project some day, because I work for it for more than one year now. Maybe one or two months?

7. Can the work be split up into groups?
Yes we can have more than one translator of course.

8. What you get for this work?
Not more than immortality!!!
You will become a mighty hero, with his own text of course, in this new map and so you will be "there" forever!

9. What do I have forget to say?
I donīt know now

10. Do you have interest in translation and are not afraid of this massive work?

Welcome to this project then, mate!
My e-mail Kay dot Vollbehr at kielnet dot net

These guys have helped me to translate this huge map to the english language:

In alphabetic order:
Albaron, Enginerd, Fire Golem, Horza666, Kaskoid, Magog, Swolte, Roger, Technomancer, ThalionT, Timelord

AoWSM Maps: 1. Marlenes Welt 2. Marlenes Schatten 3. Marlenes Gnade
Up.1.4 Maps: 4. Secrets of Marlenia (UPatch 1.4 Map - update) 5. Gates of Elocin - Part I (Mapmaking Competition - Winning Map) 6. Davidīs Winter Wonderland 7. Fairy Wedding
8. Marleneīs_Laughter 9. The Gods Arena Of Magic And Power 10. The_Wilderness 11. Kayland (AoW I Mod) 12. Mia-Mina_&_The_Seadrake
11. AoW I Sound Set for AoWSM 12. Gentleman Rules Set
Need Help? The Conqueror's Fieldguide to The Groll's Universe
Proud member of the Upatch 1.4, 1.5 & 1.6 Team

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 03-13-2008 @ 08:13 AM).]

Replies:
posted 10-30-06 05:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 228  
If:

1) You are unable to find somebody who is excellent in both German and English

and

2) You can translate your German text into rough English

then I can hopefully translate your rough English into excellent English

Obviously it would be better for you, though, to find someone who is excellent in both German and English, which sadly I am not...

"Shooting down a plane of civilians isn't careless, it's politcal opportunism." - Stormraider
posted 10-30-06 07:01 PM EDT (US)     2 / 228  
"Hear me people. Roderick, king of the hobbits have decided! The time of peace is over. ummmm something is walking across the lands and... ummm something has been attacked..."

Sorry, my german is far from excellent. It would take me years to translate a map like that.

posted 10-30-06 07:03 PM EDT (US)     3 / 228  
Hi Roger!

I had you on my little mind-list and I have someone how dares to translate into rough english too.
So it can work if we donīt find someone like Chat Noir (He made the english version of Gates of Elocin) who is excellent in both German and English.

Iīm very happy, that you repeat offer. Very nice and thank you.

Letīs see if there is someone like you, how dares this experiment. Today again I made more than 100 new events on the map and so there is a total number of .... now.
I donīt dare to say it yet

Hi Magog, good mate.
Do you remember the time you translated my bad english for "Secrets of Marlenia" into much better english?
Do you have fun working with Roger together if we find somone that dares to translate into ugly english like my english in the past?

Up.1.4 Maps: 4. Secrets of Marlenia (UPatch 1.4 Map - update) 5. Gates of Elocin - Part I (Mapmaking Competition - Winning Map) 6. Davidīs Winter Wonderland 7. Fairy Wedding
8. Marleneīs_Laughter 9. The Gods Arena Of Magic And Power 10. The_Wilderness 11. Kayland (AoW I Mod) 12. Mia-Mina_&_The_Seadrake

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 10-30-2006 @ 07:06 PM).]

posted 10-30-06 10:58 PM EDT (US)     4 / 228  

Quote:

Do you remember the time you translated my bad english for "Secrets of Marlenia" into much better english?

Indeed I do. It took me quite some time if I remember correctly.

I'll be quite busy with real life stuff in the near future, so I don't want to undertake any gigantic projects at the moment. But could you just for fun E-mail me the german document? I want to see how much of it I understand, and maybe I can even translate some easy to understand stuff right away.

posted 10-30-06 11:46 PM EDT (US)     5 / 228  
Groll, I extend the same offer as Roger if only to see your excellent maps playable by non-German speaking players.

Also, if you can send me your German doc file with the texts, I can have a shot at it. I do not know German but my wife has studied it for a couple of years and has a Beginner's certification in it, so I'll be able to help. I don't think I can do the entire file in one go but 3 or 4 weeks should see me through it and you can always point out something that is not correct or not like what you intended it to be.

2009 1v1-Mapmaking Champion, Former PBEM Singles Champion, Proud contributor to the UPatch 1.4 and 1.5 effort
War of the Twins- 1 vs 1 PBEM map, Too Much Water - 1 vs 1 PBEM map, winner of 2009 1vs1 Mapmaking Challenge
My Dragon Age development blog
posted 10-31-06 02:39 AM EDT (US)     6 / 228  
Hi Timelord!

A nice offer to recruit your women for this work
If she likes to do this massive work, so that you can play the new map in english, she must realy love you

If she donīt loves you enough, to do this work, you can maybe persuade her, that this will train her german skills?

I will collect all the offers of you all girls & guys and then we will see what it the best way to translate the text for this map.
I need to copy it out of the map and that will take some time too
I have done this so far only with a little part of the text.

posted 10-31-06 09:55 AM EDT (US)     7 / 228  

Quote:

I need to copy it out of the map and that will take some time too.
I have done this so far only with a little part of the text.

It would probably be easier to translate it a bit at a time, rather than being given one enormous file

"Shooting down a plane of civilians isn't careless, it's politcal opportunism." - Stormraider
posted 11-05-06 05:25 PM EDT (US)     8 / 228  
Hi all!

I want to inform you about the translation situation:

I have copied out all text of the new map as far as the map s ready (itīs 90% ready in german). I had a friend that wants to help and he has a first part of this text maybe translated but I canīt reach him anymore. I want to wait for a sign of life from him and not translate this text he has already translated agian until there is no sign of him. So I think I will geive away only text that he donīt have so far. There is much enought text left to translate. The plan is now to cut the whole text into pieces and send you german guy this parts like parts of a cake and then wait for this parts to send them to Roger, Magog and Timelord. This will start soon.

The offers I have so far for translation:

German to english translation:

Part 1 - The lost Chat Noir (The biggest Part, 100 pages) - Status: unknown, no feedback. I hope he is allright.
Part 2 - Fire Golem (20 pages) - Status: send, he has received, working
Part 3 - Horza666 (20 pages) - Status: send, he has received, working
Part 4 - Erzkanzler Knallwinkel (20 pages) - I donīt dare to say his name now, until he give me the OK for that but we have found a new perfect translator. Welcome Erzkanzler!

Maybe Part 5 - Myself - Status: Mapmaking

Reserve - Timelords woman

English correction after translation from german to english:

Roger
Magog
Timelord

The way to become immortal!
Iīve sayed that everyone who will help me, become immortal.
I need from you helpers the following:
1. All your money! Ähh...I meant the name of your hero.
2. The wish-race of the hero.
3. If you want a description of your hero in your language.

If you have no wish for a special hero, I have some powerfull Syron heros to give away.

Fire Golem hero is ready.

If there are new offers please come and help.

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 12-26-2006 @ 10:43 PM).]

posted 12-26-06 11:03 PM EDT (US)     9 / 228  
Hi!

Again I call for help for the translation.
The progress of the translation is hauling or have even stopped. I have no feedback since a longer time from the translators. If the translations speed not grows up, the map will be not translated into english. There is so far only one little part translated by Horza (20 pages of maybe 200 pages of text).
So if we are not able to speed up the process I will release the map only in german language and that will mean that it becomes maybe unplayable to all engish players because there are hints that the player needs to understand.
Maybe it is better than to not release the map at all, because I have no fun in getting critics of english players that pushes the map down only because they canīt read the infos in it.
For me isīt a act of good will to try to give you english players the map in your mother language. I donīt need it in english. For me and the translators itīs only much work to give it into english to you too.

So I ask you again for help for the translation.

Thank you all translation members for the work so far but if we work with this speed on the map canīt be released this century.

I will wait for the new year, if there is maybe more time for translation and maybe I find another translator.

If someone (maybe Swolte - translation team members for the upatch 1.5) knows people who maybe have fun helping translating stuff, I will be happy.

I wish you all a happy new year so far.

The Groll

posted 12-27-06 02:07 AM EDT (US)     10 / 228  
It would help if you translate it into bad english! Then, I think, you shall have no problem with finding someone willing to translate.
It's A LOT of work...
Have you asked Horza?

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 12-27-06 04:50 AM EDT (US)     11 / 228  
Hello

yes ! bad english is better than no english at all... even if I can suppose The Groll is really a perfectionist
unfortunately I can't help you (my german is really feeble)
I can help you for translation into french maybe...

Thx a lot for your maps of quality

Greetings

Lal

Maps for uPatch 1.4 - 1. Avatar of Lolth 2. Legacy of Lolth

[This message has been edited by Lal (edited 12-27-2006 @ 04:51 AM).]

posted 12-27-06 09:07 AM EDT (US)     12 / 228  
Hi and thanks for the offer. Yes I haev asked Horza. He is so far the only one how have made one part of the translation ready (20 pages). Maybe he can make more if he have time and I have send him the next part some time ago.
If I translate it into bad english I would maybe use atlavista babelfish or another translation program but if that is helpfull I donīt know.
I will wait for some days... the status os the map is 95% ready. Only balance and AI pushup settings are legft and some intros and the whole info doc-file.

Oh and Lal Iīm a perfectionist maybe in some things but not for the english translation. The translators have all the freedom they want in translation the text as long as it gives back the information that it should give.

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 12-27-2006 @ 09:10 AM).]

posted 02-03-07 07:01 PM EDT (US)     13 / 228  
Don't forget about Timelord's generous offer

posted 02-04-07 02:17 PM EDT (US)     14 / 228  
You build outstanding scenarios, and it would be a shame if the English speakers could not enjoy them.

I used to edit and publish a couple of magazines, BITD. I still do a little freelance ghost work. I would be glad to lend a hand to help this out.

Mein Deutsch ist mies; vor gerade zwei Jahre High School Kategorien 40 Jahren.

However, with your originals, your bad English, with Babelfish and my editing skills, such as they are, I will be glad to see if I can help.

Arch-Enemy of the Annoyingly Dense
Practitioner of Whimsy
Celt,Finn & Swede Elder Gamer
posted 02-06-07 06:06 PM EDT (US)     15 / 228  
Thank you kaskoid

I will try in some days when I have more time to translate the text with two other translation tools. Maybe they are better than the tool I have used but I have fear.

Thank you Roger, I have Timelords offer in mind
But itīs unfair to ask his woman to do all the work
And itīs much to much for one person who has to translate all the text.

If you allow, I will first try to translate the doc file again that I have send to you and send it to you again so that you can look at it first? If there is only rubbish again after the other two tools have tryed to translate it I can still try to give the whole work to Timelord

posted 02-11-07 11:11 AM EDT (US)     16 / 228  
It seams that this translation project failed with the german people that first have offered me their help.

I have asked them now one last time but I think there will be no response again.

So I have started phase two.
I have used a translation program to translate the text to a very bad and ugly english.

Now the people that have offered me their help for a "bad english --to--> good english will be my last hope (or the last hope for the players here). I donīt need a english translation. I do it only for you community players.
Iīm a little sad but not angre that the people that have offered their help first all draw back from the process now. But I understand. Itīs much and hard work. What I donīt understand is that they donīt give a feedback. A little "No, I dont have time anymore where enought."

Now the english people have it in their hands and I hope that this will work, even when the translation will be much mor complicated.

Roger have started translating a first part of the "bad english version" (tool generated version).
I will wait some last days (have send a last email to the german translators). After I have an answer (or not again), I will begin asking the english people that have offerd their help here.

But beware. Itīs much work and you will need a translation tool that is able to translate single words because some words have not been translated by my tool.

I calculate a timespan of one month for translation and another month for implementing the text.

Itīs much more complicated now but itīs the last hope for the english players.

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 02-11-2007 @ 11:12 AM).]

posted 02-11-07 03:11 PM EDT (US)     17 / 228  
Hi The Groll,

I can translate it (bad english) into french language (and I have 1 week of holidays soon...)
I know it's not the same than the translation into good english... but we're some french players in the community and for me (and for lot of them I suppose) it's better to play your map in the Moliere's mother language
If you're agree, say me how we can working about this together.
If not, no problem, I'm waiting for the english version
I can imagine that insert german, english and french version could be difficult... you're the best placed to judge of that.
I'm waiting for your YES or your NO

Greetings

LaL

[This message has been edited by Lal (edited 02-11-2007 @ 03:12 PM).]

posted 02-11-07 05:57 PM EDT (US)     18 / 228  
Brother Groll:

Send me a sample of what your present tools give you and I will see what I can do. If you can send it in Microsoft WORD, that would be ideal. If not, PDF files are completely workable for me.

mail to tkask@cinci.rr.com

Practitioner of Whimsy
posted 02-11-07 10:24 PM EDT (US)     19 / 228  
Hi Lal & kaskoid!

I will wait for a last response from the german translation people. If there is no response I will start phase two as I have said in my last post.
Then I will be happy, kaskoid if you help with the english version. Thanks for the help offer.
Afrench version? Why not? But I think that must be done after the english version. And I think that must be done by one person like you Lal that have Mapmaking skills because I think then we would not have three languages in one map. Then we will splitt up the map into a german & english version and a german and frenc version. That means that there are two different maps and that means double work if there is a bug in a map. Then both version must be reworked and that is to much work for me alone. Means that your french version becomes your "baby" then Lal. First letīs do the english version and then let us see (if you got the whole map) if you dare to bind such a stone to your leg

posted 02-12-07 03:11 PM EDT (US)     20 / 228  
Hi The Groll,

as I said before, no problemo !
I'm still working on my new map next week
If your map is good enough I will working on a french translation of it, perhaps not
Maybe the good thing of that is : with time, perhaps another french people could join me for this herculean work.
I hope you will find soon a translator team for your new map 'cause I'd be happy to play with it soon.

Greetings

LaL

posted 02-12-07 07:16 PM EDT (US)     21 / 228  
Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut!

Seems like an interesting project.... I might be able to help out a little but my german skills are poor (see above). I studied german for 3 or 4 years in highschool and I can still count to 20+ but I was never fluent. Basic grammer, conjugation and sentence structure are not too unfamiliar to me. My vocabulary stinks but my trusty german/english dictionary is a great little tool.

Now if you needed help in Portuguese.... I'm fluent in that language but there won't be much need for that I'm afraid)

Like Roger I could help out on the bad to good english and with limited german skills I might be able to help out where your translator tool failed. Send me a small sample and I'll see what I can do, I might realize very quickly that I'm in way over my head..... or with some luck I might actually be able to help.

posted 02-13-07 02:30 PM EDT (US)     22 / 228  
Hi enginerd!

Sounds very good!

Quote:

Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut!

There is not a single misstake in this sentence
I hope to have some time on weekend and I have now feedback of two people of the first translation team.
Then I can deciede which part goes to which person. There is a huge text part. My problem is that I have lost a litte the overview because the different people that have first offered their help. But now I have worke4d three hours to arrange the text and now again Iīm able to cut the text into maybe "20 pages parts" for each translator.
I will cut in on weekend if I have time. Maybe I have even some of the first parts back then and can decide better.

Hi Lal
Yes I hope that this map is worth all the outlay.
Maybe itīs only a huge, one year old, and rotten hybrid of a 1.3 and a 1.4 map.
Who can say it?
But I think the players will like it, because it will show you things you have never seen before in a map. Iīm not the almighty. But there are things inside the map that as far as I know no one have ever made before. And the map looks like a typical "The Groll map".
And the AI will be more dangerous as everything I have ever made. This days I implement some nice "surprises" for the humans player. The AI become a opponent for sure
Much more as in Gates of Elocin.

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 02-13-2007 @ 02:31 PM).]

posted 02-18-07 11:38 PM EDT (US)     23 / 228  
Hi The Groll,

I'm not as good at english as my native language but if you can send me an example of the the translation made by computer. I will give it a try, no promise though

A french version works for me too.

posted 02-26-07 03:23 PM EDT (US)     24 / 228  
Hi The Groll

I would be happy to help you translate from bad English to good English

I don't know any German, so that's the best I can do to help.

posted 03-01-07 02:35 PM EDT (US)     25 / 228  
Thank you NessofOnett!

Iīm happy that you all wnat to help. I hope that I will have the time to cut and sent you all who have offered me their help a part of the cake (text) soon.
The last week I made balance and spawn events and it was exhausting. so I need to do some other things but of course AoW things too . I made some nice structures for upatch 1.5. I sometimes need a little break and then I make grafics. Itīs my other passion.

I will collect all your names and you will hear from me soon. More help is welcome of course. The text is realy huge and I want to give everone only 20 pages first.
If someone have energy thereafter there is more text of course.

posted 03-04-07 03:22 PM EDT (US)     26 / 228  
Phase 2 is starting now!

For all who have offerd their help here.
You are now part of the new translation team.
All members get an email in some seconds.
Please read the information and give me feedback soon. Remember the deadlines.

Team Members are

Special Part (not here included in the doc you all have received now) - Roger

Part 1 - Timelord
Part 2 - Fire Golem
Part 3 – Horza666 (ready)
Part 4 - Erzkanzler_K
Part 5 - für Horza666
Part 6 – Magog
Part 7 – Swolte
Part 8 – kaskoid

This people are getting the next parts to translate.

Part 9 - enginerd
Part 10 - NessofOnett - I need you email address, please
Are you ready?

It was much work so far for me. I hope, together we will be successful!
It will maybe not easy for you to understand it all and it is not only a little part of text for each member but together we can win against this huge text.
Remember - I have written it all by myself and I was realy alone here and made it
The huge text you get now via email is only one bigger part of a even more bigger part.

To give you a little idea for what you are working now here is a screenshot.
the first screenshot I have released so far.
This image shows a part of the "University of Secrets" in my new map. Let us work together for the knowledge and translate this huge text together now, mates!
[JPEG, (346.70 KB)]

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 03-04-2007 @ 03:35 PM).]

posted 03-04-07 09:34 PM EDT (US)     27 / 228  
Have not received anything yet. As I write this it is 2:33 AM. Mon. 5 March GMT.

My address is tkask@cinci.rr.com

Practitioner of Whimsy

[This message has been edited by kaskoid (edited 03-04-2007 @ 09:36 PM).]

posted 03-05-07 02:28 AM EDT (US)     28 / 228  
Hi Kaskoid!

Have you received the mail now?
It did not come back to me and the address was correct.
May it be that is is in your spam folder?

I will send you another mail now without the attachment and then another one with the attachment. Maybe your email tool blocks this attachments?

posted 03-05-07 05:11 PM EDT (US)     29 / 228  
My e-mail is cj51092@aim.com
posted 03-05-07 06:03 PM EDT (US)     30 / 228  
Hi NessofOnett!

You are in then now. We have strated the translation phase and the work is cutted into parts. You and Enginerd are the next people who will get text to translate but not mor today. It was a hard day for me working for the translation team, making all the basic things.
I will email you if there are news.
Thanks for you help offer. email collected and stored

posted 03-05-07 10:20 PM EDT (US)     31 / 228  
Have not received anything. Nothing filtered as SPAM.

Have three addresses:

tkask@cinci.rr.com

tnckask@bigfoot.com

kaskoid@gmail.com

One of these must work; put Groll in Subject slot.

kaskoid

Practitioner of Whimsy
posted 03-06-07 01:23 PM EDT (US)     32 / 228  
Hi kaskoid!

I will try kaskoid@gmail.com
in some seconds.
Today one of the eamils came back to me. It was send to
tkask@cinci.rr.com
Please tell me if you receive this emails now.
I have never probems with gmail so I try this address now.

You should have some emails now

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 03-06-2007 @ 01:26 PM).]

posted 03-06-07 05:33 PM EDT (US)     33 / 228  
Nothing yet.

Checked SPAM. Checked gmail. Nothing.

Try zipping the file or using Pando.

Practitioner of Whimsy
posted 03-06-07 05:56 PM EDT (US)     34 / 228  
Kaskoid.
I had forwarded the emails (4) to you using the gmail account and you have received nothing?
Danm!

I write a testmail now (not forwarded). A simple testmail without attachment.

And another testmail to the
tnckask@bigfoot.com
address too.

Plesae respond if it comes throught.

Hint: the file was zipped of course

Some hourse later...Kaskoid...Kaskoid...Kaskoid...,
Iīm thinking about the name Kaskoid. Now I have it!!
You are the friend of bam, right? Has he cooled down?
Ahh no! I donīt want to know. this tread is only for the translatoion of my map, for nothing more.
I had forgotten who you are. But with this email problems I now remember. Swolte have tryed to send you emails but you couldnīt receive them, right?
Itīs seams we have the same problem now here together. Seams something it wrong with you email provider? But itīs strange that a gmail address donīt work.
Hmmm... Seams that Google donīt rule the world so far. Very good but helps not with our problem now.

If we canīt handle it, I must give the work to someone else. Enginerd is waiting and Ness too.

Please give feedback. Tiemis running out. 10.March is deadline one to give feedback to me if you can make the translation until 1.April2007.
And 1.April is no joke. I hate 1.April jokes specialy if they where made about the SC of AoWSM.

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 03-06-2007 @ 07:22 PM).]

posted 03-06-07 07:26 PM EDT (US)     35 / 228  
To all translation team members.
Please remember to give feedback until 10.March if you will be able to translate your part until 1. April.

Immortality is waiting for you.
The faster you are the more immortal you will be later as hero.
Hmmm... is "more" possible?

posted 03-06-07 10:50 PM EDT (US)     36 / 228  
Success!!!!!

Have text in German and English.

Am planning to do mechanical translation of my own, compare the two translations, and edit from that point.

I see no problem in meeting your April 1st deadline, at least not at this time.

Practitioner of Whimsy
posted 03-07-07 02:21 AM EDT (US)     37 / 228  
Fine kaskoid, that we have a working address now.
I will use the gmail account from now.

Try you own mechanical translation (means you want to use a translation tool too?).
No problem but I think the new english version is not as bad as the first was (now as most of my typos are removed).
Itīs only important that in the end there is a stylish fantasy text that gives back the same as I have written in german.

@All
Itīs a team work. I hope even when you are on your own when you translate, that you feel it as team work and that the text is not to difficult. An than we have "ONE" text at the end.

Feel free to ask anything.

posted 03-07-07 02:32 AM EDT (US)     38 / 228  
I plan to make two new heros. Both are level 1-5 heros.
One male Shadowhero, one male Elfen hero.
If someone like he can be one of this heros.

posted 03-08-07 07:26 PM EDT (US)     39 / 228  
9. March 2007 GMT +1 (1:29now)

Deadline one is comming tomorrow.

If I have no feedback from some of the translation team members until 10. March 2007, (if they are able to translate the parts they have obtain from me), I must scratch their names from my list of helpers and the next helpfull hand jumps into the team.

So give me feedback until 10. March Guys if you have not done it so far if you are able to do the work until 1. April 2007.

Sounds hard maybe but itīs the only way to be sure that the translation will be successful. As I have sayed phase one of translation project failed totaly because I was to liberal. So it isīnt mean bad but consequent.

Cheers,
The Groll

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 03-08-2007 @ 07:28 PM).]

posted 03-08-07 08:03 PM EDT (US)     40 / 228  
I won't be able to do it all by 1st April

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Scenario Design » Translation of my new map into english - please help
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames