You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum
Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Uprising - AoW Clan against Elves and other good aligned Races.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 21  Next Page »
posted 01-13-05 06:22 AM EDT (US)   

The L.E.D. stands in full glory.
Permanent Members are:
Val'agh. (ShadowKin)
Deroman
Roadamer.
Baeradan
Kaneohe
Trapdoor (status unknown)
Cirenwitch (status unknown)

Known Allies:
TBA

The obvious targets for the L.E.D. are the Elves, but also anyone wishing to ally themselves with the Light Bearers.

In-game races allied to the L.E.D. (which is Dark Elf controlled) *can be any, exclusions being those of good alignment.

Anyone allied to the L.E.D. may choose to control the same Wizard in all battles participated; played, in the name of L.E.D. (ie: like a campaign leader) or not. If so, then a tab of victories, defeats and accomplishments can be kept.

The L.E.D. has several goals, the highest being complete usurping and domination of the 'Wizards Throne' and it's circle of seats.

This is a serious Age of Wonders clan, but purely for entertainment purposes.

*An open invitation exists, to any who would be willing to join the L.E.D.'s cause.

Any Wizard Ladder games from this point on I am personally involved in, shall be in the interests of L.E.D.

The L.E.D. is currently inactive, yet willing to entertain the idea of bringing more allies into the fold.

---ShadowKin---

* denotes time of edit: Edited to become a more general invitation. Elven followers and allies need not apply ...

---The L.E.D. is currently able to spread dominion through AoW1 and SM---

------------------------------------------------------------

=LASFS Operative #2=
-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. War Leader-/X\(++)/X\-

[This message has been edited by ShadowKin (edited 10-05-2008 @ 10:55 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-13-05 04:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 617  
LASFS officially condones any actions of the LED which are to the profit of the Elder Children of Ilúvatar.
#include <"If.h">
I just had to do that.
posted 01-19-05 11:25 AM EDT (US)     2 / 617  
Ill join anything against elves=)

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
Into darkness, into night, amongst the shadows we shall fight!
-/X\( ++ ) /X\-L.E.D.- Hand of Malice-/X\( ++ ) /X\-
posted 01-20-05 06:50 AM EDT (US)     3 / 617  
Welcome to the Uprising Accusync72.

You are hereby granted the Official Title of L.E.D.'s Hand of Malice.

If at any time, you begin a game, be it FFA or team, note here if it is in the interest of the L.E.D.

L.E.D.'s progress for domination must be watched carefully.
I am also now free to partake in AoW1 games. I have a new copy, so if you ever require a player, I am free. In the interest of the L.E.D. of course.

---ShadowKin---

=LASFS Operative #2=
posted 01-20-05 03:09 PM EDT (US)     4 / 617  
ShadowKin, you do realize that LED also stands for light-emitting diode.

"A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor device that emits incoherent monochromatic light when electrically biased in the forward direction. This effect is a form of electroluminescence. The color depends on the semiconducting material used, and can be near-ultraviolet, visible or infrared. Nick Holonyak Jr. (1928– ) of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign developed the first practical visible-spectrum LED in 1962." -- Wikipedia

I don't know, but light-emitting diodes don't really fit with your clan.

posted 01-21-05 04:40 AM EDT (US)     5 / 617  
Yes Squeeky, I am aware of this.

But I opted for Legion instead of Minions.
If any are folly enough to think the L.E.D. as nothing more threatening than a diode, then that will be their folly.

Are you involved in some Elvish plot to make the L.E.D. seen as puppies?!

Hmmm... If you would dare play upon the words of the L.E.D. then mayhap you wish to cross swords with us?

*Note: Us being only Accusync and I presently...

=LASFS Operative #2=
posted 02-05-05 01:11 PM EDT (US)     6 / 617  
The L.E.D. (Legion of Elven Destruction)does not resemble light in any way,only if you think so,and if you do think so,well,then youve been fooled!,Well Shadowkin,It appears it is just you and I,in the hunt for Elven Blood!What say you brother,I think we need more then just 2 members do do very much destruction at all,perhaps i will go wait in the shadows and wait for new recruits.

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
posted 02-05-05 01:16 PM EDT (US)     7 / 617  
*Roadamer,goes to find new Recruits for there wonderful plan of havoic and destruction.....silently wonders to himself how many drow are out there

posted 02-05-05 01:39 PM EDT (US)     8 / 617  
ok,i think i got the sig. right.

posted 02-07-05 00:53 AM EDT (US)     9 / 617  
Well, I certainly would like to engage in some AoW PBEM. But, most fortunately for you, I'm missing my SM disk right now. Since it's been missing for some time, I'm considering buying a new copy.

But just wait, your "Legions" will be fleeing, and the Draconian Hand will crush your puny empire!*

*All in good spirit, of course.

posted 02-07-05 04:22 AM EDT (US)     10 / 617  
Roadamer, your sig is almost correct. And I agree, more Drow recruits may be necessary, but if they do not come, then we alone shall pave the way (hopefully).
It is an honour to have you, Hand of Malice!

And Squeeky, by all means, if you do obtain SM, we can organize any battle that you wish.
In good spirit, of course.

It wouldn't be well for members of LASFS to be seen tearing the throats from one another, but the L.E.D. will gladly accept any challenge from you and any draconian allies.

=LASFS Operative #2=
posted 02-07-05 08:48 AM EDT (US)     11 / 617  
Long live the dark side!!!!!!!!

May the humanloving elves burn forever.
I as a true member of the cult of storms, will help the
L.E.D in eny way, as long as it does not conflict with the
Dragon Clan. At the moment I am fighting of azraks, dwarves and halflings trying to unite the orc clans to get a nice army for lord Meandor.

posted 02-07-05 12:50 PM EDT (US)     12 / 617  
I unfortunately do not have SM.So i can only Participate in the Original Aow1 battles and cause all our havoic on the first game. =) It is an Honor to fight with you War Leader Shadowkin.May our victories be swift and to the point.(Even if our clan doesnt live long seeing we only have a couple members,all the more reason to be more bold and destructive!) The Hand of Malice gladly accepts any challenges,(being it for now only Aow1 duals)*plots plans to begin destruction of the surface elves*

posted 02-08-05 05:37 AM EDT (US)     13 / 617  
Indeed, companion Roadamer. Our victories will prove our worth, yet first we must seek a willing foe...

And Rainbow, your aid to the L.E.D. is welcome. In the unlikely event that the L.E.D. and Dragon Clan clash, I understand your position.

I am more than capable(and willing) to play AoW1 PBEM. I have yet to install it again, but if the need is there, I will have little trouble in doing so.

I hereby grant Rainbowdragon the Honoured title of 'Wings of Malice'.

May any and all our encounters be in favour of the shadow, and those that are not, a lesson learned.

So an open challenge: Any willing opponents to face the L.E.D., be they Clan or not, in a AoW1 environment, state so. We are prepared to slay, or be slain for the cause.

=LASFS Operative #2=
posted 02-08-05 07:33 PM EDT (US)     14 / 617  
Bearclaw:Having heard of this "clan" and haveing a friend being a drow,didnt know if a human would even be considered,only being able to offer his "Grey-Wand" of cold steel.Comes....wondering if the benefits of this clan outweigh the benefits of the "other."Certain he will gain the answer he is searching for.If not here maybe a visit to the council of the....."other".....will prove to be beneficial.

posted 02-10-05 03:44 AM EDT (US)     15 / 617  
Bearclaw; Your mighty warrior presence is welcome amongst the L.E.D. Any of evil intent, and whom share our goals to aid in Dark Elven supremacy over Elves, is appreciated highly. Your ties to Roadamer are strong enough alone to warrant your enlistment.

If you indeed do wish to become a member of the L.E.D. and aid our cause against all filth that is Elf, and their Light singing allies, then we welcome you with the embrace of the Spider Queen.

Your title, if you wish to pledge your cause fully, will be 'Stormfist of Chaos'.

May the shadow favour our endeavours!

---ShadowKin---

=LASFS Operative #2=
posted 02-11-05 11:57 PM EDT (US)     16 / 617  
so,how many 'official'members do we have now my war brother?4 including Rainbowdragon,you,myself,and Bearclaw.I think we need some more,but all in due time,my brother we shall see,maybe the fewer the better if we wish to be stealthy in our assassinations of the Elves and the other good aligned races. =)

posted 02-12-05 00:02 AM EDT (US)     17 / 617  
In fact currently our assassinations have alreay begun underway isint that right Wings of Malice? I the hand of Malice and Rainbowdragon are curently fighting 'that one elf'or more commanly known in the Trilogy as 'Eros' in a PBEM game that we started today.Our havoic is already underway my Brother! =) Long live the Spider Queen!

posted 02-14-05 05:56 AM EDT (US)     18 / 617  
I am pleased and excited by your efforts! May lloth favour your blades, and provide you with shadows to conquer the Elves!

I will soon be able to... partake in more conflicts directly myself soon.

I await with anticipation of your Victory. The L.E.D. shall be felt, the worlds over!

P.S. Roadamer, I will be emailing you either tonight or tomorrow, with a website. You will know it's purpose when you arrive. Fridish!

=LASFS Operative #2=
posted 02-14-05 11:05 AM EDT (US)     19 / 617  
NeKoeNMa Must die!!! (he is an elf-freak and always plays elves!!! And he says that darkelves aren't realy elves!!!!!)
(read post in aow1 general disscussion"ok I'm restarting" and read post 21! We realy should attack him.
posted 02-14-05 02:51 PM EDT (US)     20 / 617  
Preperations are already underway!(Go check back and see my reply) We just need to discuss what map to play on.and i assume Rainbow dragon that you will be participating as well in the PBEM game. =) His love for the elves shall not be tolerated!Any other members of the L.E.D. who wish to join in the battle state so now.

-Hand of Malice-

posted 02-19-05 04:37 AM EDT (US)     21 / 617  
Nothing would please me more, my dark brethren, than to aid in the destruction of Elves. But alas, at the moment, my RL issues have me quite contained, and in varying degrees of sanity right now.

But I shall be watching the outcome with great interest.
Fridish!

---ShadowKin--

=LASFS Operative #2=
posted 02-20-05 07:21 AM EDT (US)     22 / 617  

True power is with the Frostlings.

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 06-13-2009 @ 06:17 AM).]

posted 02-20-05 12:54 PM EDT (US)     23 / 617  
Bearclaw: who is this "Deroman".......... and what clan does he hail from?........i might have a word with ye before you leave..........what benefits do you gain in your clan that you have such a hate for others? where can i go to disguss these matters with you,are others welcomed when they come with questions,or if one is tolerant........are they rejected.....you say i am poisoned????pray tell....do you not ponder the fact that it is 'YOU' who may be poisoned....and 'YOU' may be the one who has sold his soul???

"Deroman" I must speak with you on what your clan can offer that you are so passionat about.they have offered me a "name" here and powerful allies,you have offered nothing but bitter hatred from the sounds of it.

or is it that you wonder alone and seek companionship."Deroman" your hatred gives away more than you know,but your passion is unquestioned and i would wish to know what or who has put it in you.

posted 02-20-05 02:44 PM EDT (US)     24 / 617  
Reich, that cant give mercy to others, is
not welcome near Frostlings. Drows, or dark elves, whatever
you call yourselves, are cowards. Fleeing to underground
away from the truth tells it. I pity those, that are
foolish enough to ally with you and your Women masters.
Your race is based on backstabbing and false friendship.
Why cant you force your fury to fist that forces the undergrounds
lesser races to your domain. Open war with Elves causes
great damage to both people, and why for?
What will you get for destroying elven civilians?
Your ways are full of filth and poison.
And mister Accusync.. I would never sold my soul.
I will only wander to fix the outrights of North, and
if you somehow could manage to destroy Elven culture
our nature is doomed, and races fall to same destiny..
New Ice Age, that may be too hard to even Frostlings..

"And you think that you know
what is fear, but how can you be afraid of
something that you don't even know to exist.
In your mind you think that you are safe. Your life is as fragile as a
sculpture made of glass. Mankind is blessed with ignorance.
And you still think that your God. You are nothing more than a human
sculpture made of filth and disgrace."

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 06-13-2009 @ 06:15 AM).]

posted 02-20-05 03:31 PM EDT (US)     25 / 617  
*Roadamer Returns! : "Ho,there stranger Frostling,What is your ill elk against the Drow?you and your Frozen Barren wasteland know little!Your Brain has been Frozen Shut you fool from all the years in the cold!Where are your allies?,come let us test your blade in Battle!Lets us play a PBEM game shall we?Who else in the Intrest of the LED is with me?Rainbow Dragon?Shadowkin?Come let us unite are arms against this invader,This man is a Spy for the Elves we must Dispatch him!

*all in good fun of course =)

(what map shall we play?)

posted 02-21-05 03:47 AM EDT (US)     26 / 617  
I am saddened by your feeble delusions, wanderer of the North. It was the Light Bearers who cast us into banishment underground, in their cowardice! And yet you come and insult the Power of the Drow? Our Matron Mothers are the most powerful beings, only below Lloth herself!

Your dangerous words have incited a need for a terrible wrath. Do you dare stand against us, and feel our wrath united?

State your intentions, snowman! Face us in battle, or flee before the uprising. The L.E.D. is here to claim all that is ours! A united front, against all whom would oppose us.
Flee, join or be swept before our dark powers. Every stumble we endure in our campaigns, is yet another learning tool.

Rally L.E.D.!!!!

We hunt this Northerner and any who would stand with him!
To the fields of war, unless the cowards flee to their frozen homes!

*I am in for any game/map. But this insult to the L.E.D. cannot go unpunished. Lloth demands blood as payment.*

=LASFS Operative #2=
posted 02-21-05 05:12 AM EDT (US)     27 / 617  
True power is with the Frostlings.

-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. Frozen Warrior-/X\(++)/X\-

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 06-13-2009 @ 06:18 AM).]

posted 02-22-05 05:21 PM EDT (US)     28 / 617  
Roadamer: What map should we play?I vote for the After the Fall map.I have some other people who would like to play as well.So far the Darkelves,Undead,and now if Dero man takes frostlings thats another one,o,and my dad was going to play humans.And i might be able to gather up another player.Does this sound good to everyone?

[This message has been edited by Accusync72 (edited 02-22-2005 @ 05:35 PM).]

posted 02-22-05 08:21 PM EDT (US)     29 / 617  
Neither the Frostlings nor the drow can defeat the powerful might of the Azracs. Bow to the superior race, or be utterly destroyed!
posted 02-22-05 08:38 PM EDT (US)     30 / 617  
Roadamer: "Oh,whats this i see,another would be killer,you and your sun cursed race know little,sacreficing yourself before your foolish Sun God Yaka!Your brained has been sienged by un ending heat in your deserts.Perhaps you would like to join your doom along with this Frostling here.Come let us see if your blade is as bad as your follish talk,sir emnity blade!Come Shadowkin let us dispatch these outrages that stand before us!!"

OOC : well it looks like we have another player.do you all want to play on After the Fall?

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 21  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » The Uprising - AoW Clan against Elves and other good aligned Races.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames