Please login or register

AoW:SM Gameplay Help & Strategies
Moderated by ChowGuy, Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Nomads 2 - free Ormeron help
posted 08-28-03 07:04 AM EDT (US)   
I have rescued Joseph but I can find an exit out of my area and no other way to leave other than flying. Am I missing something? Thanks for an help.
Replies:
posted 08-28-03 07:54 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
By "out of your area" I asume you mean the general surface area where your starting city is, not specifically the area around Joseph's crypt.

There are at least four ways out:

*** SPOILERS ***

1) By air. Yes you can fly - Nomads build balloons in the Master's Guild. You can also float; unless you changed the default spheres you should have Air as three picks, and chan research the spell Wind Walking. This is not a good way however as it is very expensive.

2) By water. Again, as an Air Wizard, you should be able to research Freeze Water and cross over the river. This is less expensive but only marginally good as the ice bridge is temporary.

3) The Back Door. This is the long way that most people go. Behind Joseph's crypt is a gap in the rock wall. It leads to interesting places.

4) The Front Door. This is the short cut. See the Watch Tower to the North of your city? Send the Djinn there. Listen to what the Nymph has to say about a vault. Investigate. Now, what do you suppose you can use that for ?

[This message has been edited by ChowGuy (edited 08-28-2003 @ 08:10 AM).]

posted 08-28-03 08:33 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  

SPOILER...

Go back where you found Joseph.... check out his old crib and that's the most common way to escape your area.

There can be only one.
Highlander
posted 08-29-03 11:50 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Thanks, I found the opening, I never thought to look in the crypt, only in the cave. I tried to make the love affair work, but I guess I wasn't cupid enough.

Thanks for the help.

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW:SM Gameplay Help & Strategies » Nomads 2 - free Ormeron help
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames