You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL The God Who Was Defeated (Arctic vs Eriksson)
posted 08-29-03 11:31 AM EDT (US)   
Standard rules and House rules

A peace agreement for the 25 first turns have been decided. And NO boats will ever fly or walk on land

Turnorder:

Dark Elves: Arctic Wolf - Tundraiwolf@aol.com
Orcs: Eriksson - p.ove.eriksson@telia.com

/Eriksson
Life is nothing but a game
poe@telia.com
Replies:
posted 08-29-03 12:48 PM EDT (US)     1 / 17  
Day 1

A peace agreement with the Orcs has been formalized, but I trust them not. Trickery is about, I can feel it. I shall send my formal request for peace in the morrow, but I believe peace between our races shall be short lived.

Expanded my empire although I failed in my attempt to seduce a worthy hero.

posted 08-30-03 01:18 PM EDT (US)     2 / 17  
I have found my long lost Brother Dorien! He had been trapped in a cave held by evil beholders trapped in their wicked spell. Small wonder my seductive powers did not at first succeed. He has a great capacity for resistance!

The peace treaty with the Orcs is yet to be formalized. In the heat and desparation of battle I have yet to send my parchment. Perhaps the Orcs will oblidge and send theirs instead.

My empire is growing! It is soon time to venture further afield!

posted 09-01-03 10:26 PM EDT (US)     3 / 17  
Day 3

No setbacks today. Slowly expanding outward. Must decide soo whether to storm the jail and free more of my brethren. The risk is high but the potential reward is great.

posted 09-04-03 04:58 AM EDT (US)     4 / 17  
Orcs Day 5

Undead offered peace today. Everything is running pretty smothely sofar, except for the azracs making some noise up north. A new hero joined today.

sent to Arctic

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 09-04-03 11:19 AM EDT (US)     5 / 17  
Day 6

Very quiet thus far! My troops have spotted Goblins overrunning the terrain above and some kind of Sun temple that looks worth exploring!

As well a city of Azracs with citizens in a bad mood may have to be conquered. I would like to free the prisoners in the Jail Yard but the Warlords at this point cannot be reasoned with!

posted 09-04-03 07:32 PM EDT (US)     6 / 17  
Orcs Day 6

Suffered some losses this day but we will be back stronger and kill the killers.

sent to Arctic

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 09-04-03 08:19 PM EDT (US)     7 / 17  
Orcs Day 7

Much better day, several units joined.

Arctic: U probably sent from inbox cuz your turn wasn't ended, I just hit end turn and played mine

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 09-04-03 08:42 PM EDT (US)     8 / 17  
Turn 7 and 8

You must be right cause everything was fine when I got it back. Sorry! Still working out the kinks in this PBEM thing.

Anyway, making headway. Took over an Azrac city and started making elephants. They should be very useful. Need to get more heroes but they seem awfully hard to seduce and I end up having to kill them. But got a nice artifact from the Sun temple and some quality headgear.

posted 09-05-03 11:30 AM EDT (US)     9 / 17  
Day 9

Decided the Goblins would make lousy allies! Took a city! Preparing to take another! The undead have asked me for peace but I did not send a reply!

I saw an Orc mine and sent my peace parchment!

posted 09-08-03 06:40 PM EDT (US)     10 / 17  
Day 10 to 13

Making Good Progress, Captured several cities from mine enemies including a very large one. Split my Heroes up, one up and one down and we shall see how it works!

posted 09-09-03 09:49 AM EDT (US)     11 / 17  
Orcs Day 13

Things look good on the surface where we continue to beat up the azracs. Underground is not going as well though

sent

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 09-11-03 01:43 PM EDT (US)     12 / 17  
Orcs Day 17

A major setback as Azracs attacked and killed 7 priests along with some other units

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 09-12-03 09:16 PM EDT (US)     13 / 17  
Day 19

Our holdings increase, but a group of Orcish spies threatens to sneak into our lands. Peace reigns for but six more days, already the Orcish Horde grows greedy for conquest.

posted 09-13-03 05:10 AM EDT (US)     14 / 17  
Orcs Day 19

We are nowhere near drowland, if anyone is sneaking into anyone's land it's the drow...

sent

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 09-13-03 10:35 PM EDT (US)     15 / 17  
Three more days of peace, already the Orcs amass at our borders! The Azracs are no more! I fear The Dark Elves must consider plan B!!
posted 09-18-03 11:33 PM EDT (US)     16 / 17  
Day 27ish

With a heavy heart of one who knows he is outmatched, I must bequeth the title of Best Supreme God (BS God) to Eriksson. My strategies failed me! Trying to Fight the battle on three fronts did me in. Erikssons strategy of peaceful relations with the Undead while anexxing the surface level was superior to my strategy of war in the depths and slow expansion elsewhere! I have learned much from this battle and I will be back!!

[This message has been edited by Arctic Wolf (edited 09-18-2003 @ 11:35 PM).]

posted 09-19-03 05:59 AM EDT (US)     17 / 17  
Thanks for the game Arctic.
I really like the map...it's clearly an improvement from my map even if I would say it's a completely new one

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL The God Who Was Defeated (Arctic vs Eriksson)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames