You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Pirates of Zerlcea (CubanGeneral vs Enginerd)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 02-21-04 09:00 PM EDT (US)   
Pirates of Zerclea with

Cuban General leading the mighty Dark Elves [color=9966ff]
vs
Enginerd and the powerful Goblins [color=996666]

Evil races set to CPU Lord, good races set to Emperor

Standard house rules, let the fun begin.

Replies:
posted 02-21-04 09:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 36  
Goblins day 1

We move out preparing to conquer the islands nearby. Income is negative but that was to be expected.

Good Luck CG

posted 02-21-04 09:33 PM EDT (US)     2 / 36  
Income almost positive, but unfortunatly, its do mostly to lost units after stupidly I realize that my priest can heal.
TS

"Hello is there anybody in there. Just nod if you can hear me is there anyone at home?"
"Search my heart, O God, and find it pure."
posted 02-21-04 09:45 PM EDT (US)     3 / 36  
Goblins day 2

We advance and enter new lands and see that our income is actually positive (but troops have also been lost)

posted 02-22-04 03:26 PM EDT (US)     4 / 36  
We move and move.

TS

"Hello is there anybody in there. Just nod if you can hear me is there anyone at home?"
posted 02-22-04 11:15 PM EDT (US)     5 / 36  
Goblins

We advance on our boats but don't seem to get anywhere fast enough. Fairies are on the waters, if they stay there the dragon boat will sink them next turn

posted 02-22-04 11:34 PM EDT (US)     6 / 36  
Our stratagy is, well, we're not quite sure yet, but hopefully it will come to us soon enough. We're lucky to be standing next to some independents when we were assualted by wolves in thenight. Our hero is much safer now.
TS

posted 02-23-04 06:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 36  
Goblins day 4

We advance in our boats but there is little action today.

posted 02-23-04 07:42 PM EDT (US)     8 / 36  
Went to investigate a jail but found a syron as the guard keep. Figured the prisoners could escape better on their own and made a hasty retreat

posted 02-24-04 07:54 PM EDT (US)     9 / 36  
Goblins

Too bad our prison was guarded by an executioner and the orc dragon ship is hovering close to our transport nearby. We think we may end up stranded on the isle

posted 02-24-04 10:09 PM EDT (US)     10 / 36  
Sorry for the restart, I accidently pressed the end turn button at the very beggining of the turn. Hope your boat survived. Thats what happened to me first time I played this map.

TS

posted 02-25-04 10:39 PM EDT (US)     11 / 36  
Goblins day 6

We are stranded on the isle by the silly Orc Dragon ship. We quickly start building another ship but this will delay us be several days from our plan. At least we still our dragon ship.

posted 02-26-04 06:53 PM EDT (US)     12 / 36  
Goblins

We continue to fight back, soon we will have another ship to free our armies from the island. The forces of good appear quite powerful

posted 02-27-04 09:46 PM EDT (US)     13 / 36  
GOblins

Tragedy, we lose our dragon ship in a mighty battle. Just when I was going to free my armies from the island, now we're really stranded.

posted 02-27-04 11:47 PM EDT (US)     14 / 36  
Well, the forces of good think its their job to run around acting all mighty. Oh well, the undead look like they want to die faster anyway.
TS

posted 02-28-04 12:39 PM EDT (US)     15 / 36  
Killed an undead hero and take some of thier things.
TS

posted 02-28-04 07:45 PM EDT (US)     16 / 36  
Goblins day 10

Still stranded and trying to find a way to kill that blasted orc dragon ship. Our plans are all but ruined, but wait, there is hope but we won't reveal our secret yet.

posted 02-29-04 01:47 PM EDT (US)     17 / 36  
Took an undead city and released some prisoners. Not much else really.
TS

posted 03-01-04 09:53 PM EDT (US)     18 / 36  
Goblins

Our mighty troops withstand terrible assaults from the forces of good during the night. We are most surprised to see that they survive the battles. Their shiny medals they earned in battle will serve them well in the days that come.

Now if we only had a boat...

posted 03-01-04 10:25 PM EDT (US)     19 / 36  
I am so embarased, but I am not going to be able to continue my games until at least March 8th. I ran into a giant problem trying to get Lighthawk rules to work and well, it jacked up AOW pretty badly. Unfortunatly, I cannot find the Medival Masters disk upon which I installed the game. My brother at college has it with him, and I cannot play till he comes home. I'd ask that the diplomacy game be forfieted to Sleet and that the other WL games I am in postponed. But as for my multiplayer games, I ask if somebody could substitute for me until I can resolve this problem. Also if anybody has ANY suggestions at all, please let me know.

posted 03-04-04 01:49 PM EDT (US)     20 / 36  
Alright ready to go.

Stupid halfling flyer razed our two hexer, so now we are losing some serious gold. Poisend clouded aroudn him hoping to slow him down. Made a VERY dumb mistake, and hopefully they wont capitalize.
TS

posted 03-05-04 07:24 PM EDT (US)     21 / 36  
Goblins

Finally, our dragon ship is ready. We rush out hoping to catch the orc dragon ship, he is out of reach today, but maybe tomorrow. A flying fairy is also causing us problems, must do something about that.

posted 03-05-04 09:27 PM EDT (US)     22 / 36  
Goblins day 13

We continue our efforts to move forward with our dragon ship. The orc is running away, maybe that orc ship will kill that elf fairy for us.

posted 03-06-04 03:13 PM EDT (US)     23 / 36  
Goblins

Still trying to outfox all those "good" forces out there. Soon we will be back to where we wanted to be before we lost our stupid boats.

posted 03-06-04 07:44 PM EDT (US)     24 / 36  
Goblins day 19 (we think)

We kill the elf dragon ship, too bad he was trying to invade our lands with a full boat of armies, unfortunately we didn't catch their hero on the boat, just swordsmen.

The Orcs have another dragon boat out there, I'll have to take care of that one too I guess.

posted 03-09-04 10:58 PM EDT (US)     25 / 36  
Goblins day 20

We continue to be thwarted by the forces of good all over the place. We do spot our adversaries, it seems they're having fun with the dwarves right now.

posted 03-10-04 07:32 PM EDT (US)     26 / 36  
Goblins

The highmen valkyries are out in force, the dwarf eagles and troops are also out there. The Dark elves appear to be stuck on the island, it will be interesting to let our wyvern rider watch this one play out.

We kill another orc ship, nasty orcs.

posted 03-10-04 11:35 PM EDT (US)     27 / 36  
Dont worry about us, we're doing just fine slaughtering the halfling hero hiding from us.

posted 03-11-04 07:16 PM EDT (US)     28 / 36  
Goblins

We are glad to see the Orcs have decided to join us.... well, they were kind of forced to since we killed all of them. Their cities will now produce fine orc soldiers that will aid us in our efforts to slay other good and evil forces out there.

Oops, left the wyvern in a bad spot, nasty dark elves killed him.

posted 03-12-04 07:07 PM EDT (US)     29 / 36  
Goblins

After killing their nasty lizard hero and dragon ship last turn we are pleased to see another nasty dragon ship fall to our mighty forces. We have yet to engage in battle on land but soon we will do just that.

Looks like the highmen and dwarves continue to have fun invading the undead lands.

posted 03-13-04 05:43 PM EDT (US)     30 / 36  
Yeah everybody is having a party with our lands, but we notice nobody is brave enough to engage us themselves

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Pirates of Zerlcea (CubanGeneral vs Enginerd)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames