You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Island Girl - Blind Ladder Game (Enginerd vs Dats Me)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 06-11-04 03:52 PM EDT (US)   
I have set up a blind game for Dats Me and Enginerd on my new Apprentice II - Island Girl map. This shall be the Turn Logs.

Map is slightly revised from the version Sprout and I are playing. The 'small' imbalance that Sprout exploited to gain an upper hand has been minimized.

Team Yellow - Enginerd
Team Green - Dats Me

Team Red - Cpu
Team Brown - CPU
Team Orange - Island Girl

This map is set up with modified House Rules:

Modification is:

Team Red and Team Brown must be eliminated prior to any conflict between Team Yellow and Team Red.

I hope you both enjoy the game!

Replies:
posted 06-11-04 07:16 PM EDT (US)     1 / 44  

Quoted from Arctic Wolf:

Team Red and Team Brown must be eliminated prior to any conflict between Team Yellow and Team Red.

I think you mean kill Team Red and Team Brown before conflict between Team Yellow and Team GREEN

Thanks for setting up the game! Good Luck Dats Me!

Team Yellow

We are given a few objectives, let's see...

#1) Establish headquarters - I think this nice little city will do nicely. Wait, look on the horizen, now that's a lovely place for headquarters, hmmmm, can't climb walls. We decide to invest in a wall crusher.

#2) Build a fleet of yachts - We do capture a shipyard but we'll probably want to build more so we prepare for a hostile takeover of the boat builders guild

#3) Tourist trip to the Prayer Circle - There will be plenty of time for that.

#4) We'll just keep this one quiet for now

posted 06-11-04 08:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 44  
Shipyard!? You're not supposed to have a shipyard. The Mighty Danial Thump steps in and removes it. (Or maybe it was a Typhoon). Irregardless no ship yard.

And ..er..yes that was Team Brown and Team Red who must be eviscerated first!

Resent Day 1 to Team Yellow.

posted 06-11-04 10:17 PM EDT (US)     3 / 44  
Team Yellow

Let's try this again! Oh goody, our mighty magic spell Bird's View will soon be ready to cast. Then we can see a long ways away, that will help us (or we could just capture this tower).

posted 06-11-04 10:59 PM EDT (US)     4 / 44  
Team Green:

Started the exploration.

posted 06-12-04 03:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 44  
Day 2

We make progress on our objective to build ships by convincing the locals they needed to help up. Soon we'll say a few prayers before we make a hostile takeover of our new headquarters....

posted 06-14-04 11:15 PM EDT (US)     6 / 44  
Team Yellow

We say a few prayers but they won't do us much good but the priests said we needed more mana, hmmmmmm.....

The wall crusher is in position, oops, he'll have to wait as our mighty forces have been distracted by a loathsome invader wandering around taking our stuff. We see another one out there, must do something about him too...

posted 06-15-04 04:33 PM EDT (US)     7 / 44  
Yellow Team day 4

Darn, another bum comes out of nowhere and steals our precious mine. We'll have to kill him too but no one is in reach. Maybe tomorrow, but that will cut into our plans to establish a new headquarters. Hmmmm, what shall we do?

posted 06-15-04 10:28 PM EDT (US)     8 / 44  
Team Yellow

One more major accomplish made today as we gain a new headquarters. This is good! Soon we will have total control of our island.

posted 06-20-04 09:40 AM EDT (US)     9 / 44  
Team Yellow

With total control of our island now we just have to get our ships going, hmmmm, that will take some time as I see some nasty creatures in the waters

posted 06-20-04 10:09 PM EDT (US)     10 / 44  
Team Yellow day 7

We have complete control of our island now, income is doing well but mana is pretty rough. Now we're just sitting around doing nothing...... until the boats are ready.

posted 06-26-04 03:12 PM EDT (US)     11 / 44  
Team Yellow day 8?

We continue our efforts to get off the island and take a nice break and do some sight seeing on our lovely island. We wave to the mermaids in the waters but they don't appear to happy to see us.

Wish we had more mana than 5/turn coming in. A nice node of some kind to conquer would be nice.

posted 06-26-04 06:23 PM EDT (US)     12 / 44  
Team yellow day 9-10

We have spotted several groups of mermaids out there. Now we are waiting for some way to deal with them while waiting on our island.

posted 07-03-04 03:59 PM EDT (US)     13 / 44  
Team Yellow

Our mighty Frog was ambushed in the night by 3 nasty mermaids. Valiantly the frog fought and died with a silver medal after killing 2 of the mermaids, soooo close

We'll have a boat ready next turn, finally!!!

posted 07-09-04 07:24 PM EDT (US)     14 / 44  
After several glorious days of playing this wonderful map from a most excellence mapmaker it is discovered that a terrible flaw has been made, how could this be? The mighty wolflord from the great white north has made a fatal map mistake This is unheard of, whatever shall we do???

Aha! We will just start over with the map fix in place this time (now we'll both be attacked by Astras without warning )

Good Luck once again Dats Me!!!!

posted 07-10-04 01:54 AM EDT (US)     15 / 44  
Thanks Enginerd for restarting this game. Maybe the next time my dad sets me up in a blind game, he won't have a freeking Astra Flying at me on day 5.

Anyway Team Green A - OK. Secret plans pending.

posted 07-10-04 09:19 AM EDT (US)     16 / 44  
Team Yellow day 1-2

We embark on our glorious journey to capture key sites in the land. We make a terrible mistake today but we will recover (we captured a nice guild and forgot to buy a builder silly me)

posted 07-20-04 11:20 PM EDT (US)     17 / 44  
Team Yellow day 4

We prepare ourselves to battle the other hero and capture the capital. Soon we will be ready for both difficult tasks.

posted 08-01-04 09:19 PM EDT (US)     18 / 44  
Team Yellow day 5

We capture our new capital and the island is now ours.

posted 08-21-04 10:35 AM EDT (US)     19 / 44  
Team Yellow day 7

Another dungeon explored so we now will sit and wait for a few days while we prepare to embark on the waters. Soon our mighty armies will envelop the lands and seas. Too bad we don't have much mana or magic and our dragon ships are still several days off.

posted 08-25-04 06:43 PM EDT (US)     20 / 44  
Team Yellow

Still just fumbling around waiting for a ship

[This message has been edited by enginerd (edited 08-25-2004 @ 06:44 PM).]

posted 08-28-04 09:17 PM EDT (US)     21 / 44  
Team Yellow

We continue to build ships and let our frogs run/swim around. Not much going on.

posted 08-30-04 08:13 PM EDT (US)     22 / 44  
Team Yellow

The frog keeps exploring, we've only spotted 3 azrac heroes, including one that can swim it will be quite difficult to storm that island. We'll have to try another one.

posted 09-25-04 11:04 PM EDT (US)     23 / 44  
Team Yellow day 14

Not much to do except battle with mermaids, hopefully tomorrow we'll actually get to do something productive.

posted 09-26-04 06:02 PM EDT (US)     24 / 44  
Team Yellow

Things go well as we have survived passage off the seas. We disembark on new lands and begin another prosperous mission.

posted 10-10-04 07:17 PM EDT (US)     25 / 44  
Team Yellow

We advance where we can but expect to get attacked by more mermaids in the night

posted 10-30-04 01:35 PM EDT (US)     26 / 44  
Team Yellow

We beat team green to the indie human city. Too bad there are lots of team brown nearby. At least I got some good experience for my hero.

posted 11-13-04 02:25 PM EDT (US)     27 / 44  
Team Yellow

We begin another new adventure, it's not turning out so well...

posted 11-16-04 10:42 PM EDT (US)     28 / 44  
Team Yellow

The azrac island is filled with all kinds of beasts, we'll have to tackle that one later.

posted 11-27-04 11:20 AM EDT (US)     29 / 44  
Team Yellow

We continue to battle on the seas and lands. The Center island is so heavily defended, it will be extremely difficult to take but we will make an effort of it.

posted 11-28-04 09:31 PM EDT (US)     30 / 44  
Team Yellow

We are advancing but we're not sure if our plans will succeed or not.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Island Girl - Blind Ladder Game (Enginerd vs Dats Me)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames