Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Circle Of War - 4 person free for all Ladder Game
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 11-16-04 11:46 PM EDT (US)   
Found a Cool Map in the Archives!!

Circle of War

Although the Map Supports 12 players I propose a Free For All with 4 players. Based upon Geography of the Map the Four races shall be:

1)Human - Gill (gillb@heavengames.com)
2)Frostlings - Thorongil (th0r0ngil@hotmail.com)
3)Orcs - Wild Weasel (mfcz @ hotmail )
4)Undead - Dats Me (tdstra @ aol.com)

I will take the last race standing.

Some notes: Map is Extra lage with 3 levels.
All Nonplayed CPU races will be set to Emperor
No Customizing will be allowed.

Please Sign up with emails and my Dad (ARCTIC WOLF) will set the game up.
But I would appreciate quick players.

[This message has been edited by Dats Me (edited 11-17-2004 @ 04:15 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11-17-04 06:22 AM EDT (US)     1 / 35  
I'll give Frostlings a shot...

If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
posted 11-17-04 06:59 AM EDT (US)     2 / 35  
I'll take Humans
gillb@heavengames.com

'Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened' Moving Pictures
posted 11-17-04 07:02 AM EDT (US)     3 / 35  
Okay - Orcs for me then.
Edit: mfcz @ hotmail

[This message has been edited by Wild Weasel (edited 11-17-2004 @ 07:03 AM).]

posted 11-17-04 04:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 35  
Great

Everyone have a great game.

PS: Has everone found the map in the archives or should I send you each a copy? Also my Dad has suggested modifying the map slightly to remove the redundant tunnels that lead nowhere which I agree with. Does anyone have an objection??

Turn will be sent tonite

posted 11-17-04 05:35 PM EDT (US)     5 / 35  
My Dad was is busy to set up the game tonite so I got my cousin (Daemon Zrat) to set it up. Hopefully everyone got the map and Gill got the turn. Thanks for setting it up DZ.
posted 11-19-04 06:12 AM EDT (US)     6 / 35  
Humans Day 1
Interesting looking map. We expand cautiously.

'Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened' Moving Pictures
posted 11-19-04 11:32 AM EDT (US)     7 / 35  
Frostlings Day 1

We move out...it's a harsh cold world up here...anything could happen. Our brethren in the next town won't see things our way, so they must be slain. We weep as they fall, but we cannot allow internal dissentions to split us apart.

Turn Sent

If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
posted 11-20-04 08:04 AM EDT (US)     8 / 35  
Orcs, Day 1

Troops move out in order to spread love to our neighbours the Orckish way.

posted 11-22-04 08:41 PM EDT (US)     9 / 35  
Turn sent To Gill

Message sent to Orcs Muhahahahahahahaha *Coff Coff*!!

posted 11-24-04 12:19 PM EDT (US)     10 / 35  
Humans
We buy the allegiance of a human city and are now broke ... so we search for places to take over.

posted 11-29-04 06:40 AM EDT (US)     11 / 35  
Orcs, Day 2

Expand! Expand!

Edit: Dat's me - have you registered this as a ladder game ?

Cheers

WW

[This message has been edited by Wild Weasel (edited 11-29-2004 @ 07:02 AM).]

posted 11-29-04 07:33 AM EDT (US)     12 / 35  
Frostlings Day 2 (late post)

We attempt to continue our expansion...but make a dumb mistake, and this day didn't go as well as the first one.

Turn Sent

posted 11-29-04 07:52 PM EDT (US)     13 / 35  
The Undead Day 2

We "bought" a new city, now we must start expanding our forces.

Wild Weasel: I have not yet registered this as a ladder game, you can if you like. I'm planning on doing it later.

[This message has been edited by Dats Me (edited 11-29-2004 @ 08:01 PM).]

posted 12-01-04 04:24 AM EDT (US)     14 / 35  
Game logged onto the Ladder.
posted 12-01-04 02:26 PM EDT (US)     15 / 35  
Humans
Had a disastrous attack on a lowly defended town, losing our hero. We'll have to tread really carefully.

posted 12-02-04 05:52 AM EDT (US)     16 / 35  
Orcs

Got to find a way of speeding up our troops!

posted 12-04-04 01:00 PM EDT (US)     17 / 35  
Humans
We rescued some prisoners who would prefer not to be with us.

posted 12-06-04 08:13 AM EDT (US)     18 / 35  
Orcs

Slow movement punctuated by planting the red flag over various interesting parts of the landscape.

posted 12-08-04 08:10 AM EDT (US)     19 / 35  
Humans
Still exploring and kinda hoping a hero will be anxious to join us. Very soon.

posted 12-08-04 11:21 AM EDT (US)     20 / 35  
Orcs

We rumble slowly across the land..

posted 12-11-04 06:43 AM EDT (US)     21 / 35  
Orcs

You remember the scene in Monty Python and The Holy Grail where Lancelot takes an age to reach the bemused castle guards ? Well, that's us on the way to the Elves..

Do it ? Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome ? I did it thirty-five minutes ago.
The Hunger Site

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me.
Broadsword calling Danny Boy! Broadsword calling Danny Boy!
posted 12-18-04 12:10 PM EDT (US)     22 / 35  
Humans
Further exploration, further depression at lack of heroes.

posted 01-24-05 04:41 AM EDT (US)     23 / 35  
Did you get the resend to the yahoo address Thorongil? It was sent on 12th January.

posted 01-24-05 09:57 PM EDT (US)     24 / 35  
yeah I sent it on the same day...

posted 01-26-05 05:00 AM EDT (US)     25 / 35  
Humans
We've completely forgotten what we were doing, but seem to be alive after the long night.

We don't seem to have any heroes. Can't remember why, but it's a little annoying.

posted 03-04-05 09:39 AM EDT (US)     26 / 35  
Turn sent.
posted 04-02-05 01:13 PM EDT (US)     27 / 35  
Dats Me - I just received Day 10 from you which I've already played. Do you have a later turn?

posted 04-02-05 01:29 PM EDT (US)     28 / 35  
no, that is the most recent turn in my box....pretty weird huh?
posted 04-04-05 09:52 AM EDT (US)     29 / 35  
OK, replayed (hence restart message) and resent to Thorongil.

I'm not sure exactly what we're doing, except for trying to recoup our losses and build up enough people to face the azracs who are getting close to encroaching in our lands.

posted 04-04-05 01:33 PM EDT (US)     30 / 35  
Finally got a turn we hadn't played, although it generate a restart regardless. Bad things have been happening, since the highmen are invading, and all we got out of the dungeon was two bone horrors, who don't have enough troops to keep them happy...so they will probably eat us. One city rebelled, and another is probably about to...ah well, we do what we can, and learn from our mistakes.

Sent to WW

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Circle Of War - 4 person free for all Ladder Game
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames