You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Riverland FFA (Thorongil, Arctic Wolf, DatsMe)
posted 05-01-05 10:27 PM EDT (US)   
Thorongil vs Arctic Wolf vs DatsMe

If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
Replies:
posted 05-01-05 11:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Hmm...looks like a fun game - enjoy. If you needed a fourth to balance out the map - so everyone had one corner, I would be happy to take the undead. But do not want to poach on your game. Enjoy
posted 05-01-05 11:49 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
The Highmen begin with the anexation of a few cities. We really don't like buying useless units.

Note to Sprout: I editted the map to make the undead play better (I hope). Thankfully they will not be as good as you. (i hope) (My butt is still sore over the last coupla thumping I got from you). If you are interested in a new match my next map is almost done. I'll email you a preview from my laptop tomorrow for your appraisal. I need you to edit the Hero called Sprout anyway. I plan to send the map around to those interested to edit their own cameo heroes. (There will be certain restrictions to keep things fair) take care

posted 05-04-05 00:39 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Days 1 and 2

Our short legs can't go very fast, and the current generation of ponies is so small that only 2 or 3 of us have steeds to ride, so we aren't spreading out very fast. Did spot a human farm however, so someone must be spreading faster than we are. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Riverland FFA (Thorongil, Arctic Wolf, DatsMe)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames