loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL FFA PoaP - WW, The Jerk, Blacksmith Tony, Thorongil
posted 11-07-05 02:00 PM EDT (US)   

Elves Wild Weasel
Halflings The Jerk
Dwarves Blacksmith Tony
Highmen Thorongil

WL FFA rules apply - you score points for eliminating opponents and lose points proportional to the number of opponents left in the game when you're eliminated.

Good hunting to all!

Do it ? Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome ? I did it thirty-five minutes ago.
The Hunger Site

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me.
Broadsword calling Danny Boy! Broadsword calling Danny Boy!
Replies:
posted 11-07-05 02:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
Elves, Day 1

The classic start to PoaP as Elves pour out of the city to enforce their will on the surrounding countryside.

Do it ? Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome ? I did it thirty-five minutes ago.
The Hunger Site

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me.
posted 11-11-05 01:31 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Hmm who should this game be with? I have no idea on the turn order .
posted 11-11-05 04:28 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
If the turn order is the same as the order of the players in th efirst post the game should be with me...which it isn't...

ThEJeRk

My Hotmailaccount sometimes fills up. Please try this adress if that happens: aow2mail@yahoo.se

posted 11-11-05 05:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
The turn order IS in the header post: Jerk, are you no longer at aow2mail at yah oo dot se ?

Edit: I just noticed your sig. I will resend.

The Hunger Site

[This message has been edited by Wild Weasel (edited 11-11-2005 @ 05:01 PM).]

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL FFA PoaP - WW, The Jerk, Blacksmith Tony, Thorongil
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames