You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Champion Challenge (Arcitc Wolf vs Enginerd)
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 01-07-07 08:19 PM EDT (US)   
New WL Challenge the Champion

Map: Unrepentant (The Gods who will be defeated)

Arctic Wolf as Azracs
Enginerd as Humans

[This message has been edited by enginerd (edited 01-07-2007 @ 09:27 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-09-07 10:20 PM EDT (US)     1 / 87  
The Great God Enginerd (and his sidekick Fred).... who will NOT be defeated muahahahahaha

We march forth into our domain... it will soon all be ours. The great creator of this world thinks he can call upon hidden secrets to defeat us.... we will show him that this means nothing to us. We send out scouts far and wide to discover all the secrets. We will find the hidden powers out there and subdue the mighty beasts that will help us on our adventures.

We will vanquish the creator... kill him no.... his services are still useful to us but he will bend to our will and we will reign supreme!

[This message has been edited by enginerd (edited 01-09-2007 @ 10:20 PM).]

posted 01-11-07 07:57 PM EDT (US)     2 / 87  
The Great God Enginerd day 2

Things go as planned... no major battles but tomorrow we expect to kill a few boars... capture a town... kill a valkyrie... maybe a salamander... or maybe some of those things are already done

posted 03-08-07 10:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 87  
Day 3

The boars were defeated... we gain some valuable experience and prepare for a fine day tomorrow. Income will soon be positive (we think tomorrow) and we will soon be in a position to conquer some really strong beasts.

posted 03-20-07 07:25 PM EDT (US)     4 / 87  
The Great God Enginerd day 4

Income is now positive, it will improve again tomorrow, soon we will have researched a most powerful spell to aid us in our quest to gain new followers. Things are progressing nicely.

posted 07-22-07 10:53 PM EDT (US)     5 / 87  
turn resent - moving once again.
posted 07-22-07 11:48 PM EDT (US)     6 / 87  
A very Critical day as my hero gains valuable experience readying himself for an invaluable mission to the depths in the morn. All things end positive.
posted 07-26-07 09:46 PM EDT (US)     7 / 87  
Fred day 5

Trying to remember what our strategy is....
posted 07-27-07 04:19 PM EDT (US)     8 / 87  
A Serious rethink of priorities is neccessary due to a contingent of forces which are not supposed to be here.
posted 07-27-07 09:57 PM EDT (US)     9 / 87  
Fred day 6

A good day.. we accomplish that which we set out for and hope our magic research efforts go well the next few days. It will be very important for us to learn that new spell.
posted 07-27-07 11:15 PM EDT (US)     10 / 87  
Lord Fred was victorius overnight and the shadow threat is no more. Since we were passing an unfriendly town we took out some of the opposition but must return later to add it to our holdings.

PS. The shadows set me back at least a day and my bad start set me back another so by my count you are two days ahead of my schedule Lord Bob, Therefore I officially curse your next day, May it end badly for you.
posted 07-28-07 08:52 PM EDT (US)     11 / 87  
My Kingdom for a cleric...or two.
posted 07-28-07 09:21 PM EDT (US)     12 / 87  
Lord Fred day 8

The beetle has died before he had a chance to raze anything... and then a couple of shadows showed up so we took care of them... Lost an elephant.. must recruit another one. My cleric has been busy healing everyone... all healed up and ready for a big battle tomorrow... and we get to use our new spell too
posted 07-28-07 09:44 PM EDT (US)     13 / 87  
Still sorting out the mess caused by the backtracking neccessitated by the shadows. We need to get mana income higher else this battle is lost.
posted 07-29-07 03:08 PM EDT (US)     14 / 87  
Fred

Rats... my lady of pain didn't survive the attack.. and after 4 attempts to seduce a really mean army that would have been very useful to us. We'll build another one... too bad.

We hear the flutter of bats coming... will we be ready... time is almost up...
posted 07-29-07 05:13 PM EDT (US)     15 / 87  
Restarting the game after my long absnce caused me to make some very silly mistakes. Mores the Pity as I was really cooking with my main hero. But.. Bats destroying my capitol and an ill advised stike against a horror to make up the lost ground proved my undoing.

I sent you the final awful turn.

On a brighter note I sent you a new turn based on the same game.

If you like we shall try this again.

[This message has been edited by Arctic Wolf (edited 08-05-2007 @ 03:34 AM).]

posted 08-04-07 03:45 PM EDT (US)     16 / 87  
Lord Fred day 1

We embark on bold adventures with terrible spells... again..

A fine day of battle as our leader gains much experience... and loses many hitpoints
posted 08-05-07 03:33 AM EDT (US)     17 / 87  
Bob

Day1 Begin the day taking what the word has to offer but Bob seems to get hurt much too easily and we must use an elephant to kill that which Bob should have.

Day 2 An unexplained restart unless it has something to do with the game having a slightly different name than it did when it was sent out previously.

The staged troops take two builders guilds and one city while Bob fairs better than yesterday and gains some much needed toughness.
posted 08-05-07 09:19 AM EDT (US)     18 / 87  
Fred day 2

Only one battle for Fred today... that was enough to get him a new level... we'll need it tomorrow as boars are expected.

Wonder if the restart had anything to do with me playing the 1st turn you sent me and not the resend? Doesn't matter.

Oh... I guess we should register this thing shouldn't we...
posted 08-05-07 12:42 PM EDT (US)     19 / 87  
No restart today so your explanation is probably correct although if I think about it it doesn't seem to make sense. Oh well. I receive the game with one title but the game changes the title somehow and I send it out with another. (in case you are wondering the space between Championdsip and game is missing whenI receive the turn but is there when I send it out.

Bob decided to begin research today (only two days late and he also misplaced his helmet. Other than that a good day.
posted 08-05-07 03:40 PM EDT (US)     20 / 87  
Fred

The boars are dead... experience is growing and our hero has been healed (and needs to be healed again )
posted 08-05-07 05:04 PM EDT (US)     21 / 87  
Bob

Killed a brute in a tower but then foolishly hopped away before he bought the spell.

In spite of all the mishaps Bob will be a 6 att 10 def warrior by the end of next day. Unless he gets killed in the process.

Thankfully a new source of mana was found and some headway can be made in the R&R department. Must start to watch for nasty shadows though.
posted 08-06-07 08:31 PM EDT (US)     22 / 87  
Fred day 4

A fine day as we gain even more experience for our leader. Tomorrow we hope to gain enough for another level. Income is positive!
posted 08-06-07 11:06 PM EDT (US)     23 / 87  
Bob

I tried to gain experience at the expense of the Undead today but an unholy bolt of black magic cursed my efforts. Once cursed of course my def dropped dramatically and battles which were thought easy were best left for another day.

Boars killed many troops near the capitol and now we must rethink the mining operations to the south. However after loosing a valued elephant one Orc City is now part of the empire and soon they will add troops to the underground explorations.

[This message has been edited by Arctic Wolf (edited 08-07-2007 @ 09:25 PM).]

posted 08-07-07 08:45 PM EDT (US)     24 / 87  
Fred

Well... we will have a couple fun battles in the morning... we hope they all go as planned for it will be quite an interesting day if they do not... but that is tomorrow...

Today... we improve our income and gain a nice level.
posted 08-07-07 09:24 PM EDT (US)     25 / 87  
Bob

Mana wonderful mana. A new spell will be mine soon. Tomorrow is a critical day as either the Shadows win or I do.
posted 08-10-07 11:56 PM EDT (US)     26 / 87  
I'll be leaving Monday for a 5 day camping trip. Hopefully we get a few turns done over the weekend. (Did you get the last turn send?)
posted 08-11-07 09:39 AM EDT (US)     27 / 87  
Fred

A fine day, a few more should prepare us well for the battles that will come. Still watching out for the shadows.
posted 08-11-07 12:15 PM EDT (US)     28 / 87  
Bob

We thought the shadows would attack in the night but instead a pack of wolves set upon us. I was much bloodied and lost two men, and we are wondering wfy the wolves were wondering beyond their normal range.

The Shadows were met in the passageway to the surface and though we lost a one creature in the battle ic could have been much worse.

It is now decision time for Bob. The path he takes will determine the outcome of the war.
posted 08-11-07 04:48 PM EDT (US)     29 / 87  
Fred

Still waiting for the shadows to emerge...we know they will... most unsettling to not see them

Things going well enoug for us. Three days until the bats come....
posted 08-11-07 06:27 PM EDT (US)     30 / 87  
Fred day 8

A fine day as we kill the shadows... now we turn to more pressing matters... secret matters that have been in the works for some time and involve the use of our brand new entangle spell!!!!
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Champion Challenge (Arcitc Wolf vs Enginerd)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames