You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: A Small World Co-op (Lord Naismith, CrazySlyHawk)
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 06-15-07 11:49 PM EDT (US)   
===GAME COMEPLETED===

Right CrazySlyHawk, since you persisted so well, here's a beginning Co-op game to get you re-introduced into the awesome world of AoW!

The map is 'A Small World', by C. Alltop, here.

I've scouted it, and I strongly reccommend to be careful, and be wary of every step you take. It's very dangerous. I MEAN VERY DANGEROUS. Don't go wandering about with leader without any support, that's all I can tell you.

Right, if done right, we should wrap this up nicely and be done so that you can join bigger games. Hopefully it won't take too long, this is an re-introduction for you, not a full game yet. ^_^ Good luck, and for goods sake, be careful! ^_^ (Hope I don't kill myself either....)
This is the original pre-amble for the map quoted from C. Alltop:

War has come and gone in this portion of the world. The lizard men have been all but wiped out, but a champion has been born among them and their rebirth is begining. In the center of the earth, the Undead have once again risen to blanket the world in death and darkness. Dark elves, and the once peaceful dwarves, battle to control the small territory just below the surface.The highmen have began to rally their forces stop the Undead, and war is once again visited upon this small world....
Map: A Small World

Players:
Highmen - Nisto Al Revus (Lord Naismith) at joennaismith@hotmail.com
Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Lord Naismith (edited 01-10-2008 @ 10:59 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06-16-07 07:34 AM EDT (US)     1 / 93  
Turn 1 of the Dwarves.

Well met, reader.

Upon retreating to the underground beauty of Virchi, we left the world to rot. Lizards fell by the thousand while rumours of a great battle between 'heaven' and 'hell'; the Undead and Highmen empires, reached our ears. We expand to fight these.
Lord Dartagos declared a state of expansion and rode to a monster hive to uproot the foul parasites. A great battle was had after our scouts arrived from the south; helping us win. he scouts came with tidings of the coming apocalypse.
As ever, we will fight it.

Turn sent.

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-17-07 02:59 AM EDT (US)     2 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 1

Outside the city of Vashta Ilan...

Valkrie Scout: Pardom milord! I bring word from the Dwarven people Nisto! They are in urgent need of help!

Nisto: Very well, thank you, brave scout. Come, a party of Orc rogues are aways from our beloved city Vashta, they have been raiding the countryside, and a big ruckas they've been. We must protect the townsfolk!

Troops with Nisto: Yes sir, that is correct! We march at once!

At the battle with the Orcs...

Orc Heavy Cavalry: *Grunt* Mmmph, we want money, and food, you will give us food!

Highmen archer: Never you fiend! Taste arrows!

*WHOOSH*
*Thud*

Orc Troops: Ah! Our leaders had fallen! Run! Aaah....!

Nisto: Good work troops, we've done in these bunch of no good thieves.

Highmen Paladin: Nisto! Look what this Orc had in his back pocket! A scroll telling of an ancient castle close to here, haunted by a genie! The folks are scared they've said, it's said to howl in the night winds!

Nisto: Hmm, investigate we shall then. Troops, let's move! We may make it before nightfall!

At the abandoned castle...

Highmen Paladin: Hmm....carvings say this castle was once inhabited by a much greedy king, who stole a scared treasure or two from...a genie I think. The creature came back, and declared revenge, and has haunted this place ever since.

Nisto: *Clears throat hesitantly* Ahem, w-well, let's get going then! You there, be my wingman as we head in, my good lady Valkyrie, can you aid us as a scout for what is ahead? You both, proceed closely after us as cover support, fire arrows as soon as we get confirmed targets. Good priest, stay in behind, and help any who are injured. Hmm, we'll need a rearguard, Paladin, and you, other archer mate, stay behind and protect the rear! Let's do this mates, stay close!

Later...

Valkyrie: Hold! Nisto! A big Goblin Beetle! 'Ware! Look out! Here it comes!

*Clash of steel against the Goblin Beetle's skin*
*Sound of arrows scoring hits on the Beetle*

Nisto: Archers! Fire! Priest! Summon some good magic at that foul creature!

Highmen Archer: Fire!

Nisto: Look out! Lady Valkyrie! Look out! Yaah!

*Sword delivers fatal stab to Goblin Beetle*

Highmen Paladin: Nisto! Milord!

*Stabs the beast in it's vulnerable heart area. Rider falls off and is taken care of*

Nisto: Whew, thank you friends, you are all good mates to have with me. Be careful, that is only the first of what must be many lurking about in this darn castle....

In the end...

Nisto: Whew! Paladin! Are you ok there? You were seriously wounded by those sprites we encountered!

Highmen Paladin: Thank you Nisto, it's ok, I've knowledge of how to bandage things up, and how fare you Nisto milord? You yourself were most gravely injured as well!

*Looks worriedly as Nisto cringes in slight pain*

Nisto: I'm fine mate, thank you for the concern, our good priest here is very adept at healing, thank you friend.

*Indicates the Highmen Priest tending to him*

Highmen Priest: No problem Nisto, just be a tad careful next time, you moved so quickly out of our archer's cover range.

Nisto: Ah yes, sorry there friends, I'll be sure to stick to formation next time.

*From outside one of the Highmen Paladins walk in*

Highmen Paladin: Ahoy! Nisto! Night falls, we'll have to stay outside this castle for the night and make do with what we got!

Nisto: Very well put friend. Set up camp! We'll move back to our capitol to decide what to do next. We must re-secure some key areas around Vashta, there's rumored to be an abandoned farm not too far from here, and that mine we came across earlier, we must hire some working hands back at Vashta to work these places. Rumors have it that a mountain Yeti of the frozen lands is guarding an area near one of the Tower Forts built long ago by our granduncles and fathers. We'll have to clear that out too so our people are safe.

Highmen Valkyrie: Ah yes, Nisto. I've heard tales of DarkElven village deep in the southeastern forest of Vashta. I only caught a glimpse when I was flying by, but I was greeted by a lone arrow from there, so I assume we must be somewhat careful. I'm sure I could find it again if we decide to go there.

Highmen Archer: Ahoy! Nisto! Two stray frogs spotted not more than a two meadows away! Over there! On the water! They've not made a move yet, but they must see us!

Nisto: *Squints* Agreed, continue on with camp mates, and set-up a perimeter wall, and have a night watch rotate with everyone in the group, I shall take first rotation. Have a good night sleep friends, and stay alert, we'll be moving soon to aid our Dwarven friends beneath the earth. Very soon. I hope.

Turn Sent to
posted 06-17-07 02:55 PM EDT (US)     3 / 93  
Turn 2 of the Dwarves.

The greater glory of the Dwarven realm relied heavily on excess ore and mana for our expansion. Thus we annexed two new structures for us. We will sweep the Dark Elves into the pits.
Forging in three directions, we hope to initiate hostilities with the fell elves; help the highmen gain more ground and discover this fictious undead realm. For glory!

Turn sent to the increasingly inventive Nasismith...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-17-07 03:31 PM EDT (US)     4 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 2 in this small world...

In the early morning of the Highmen's camp...

Highmen Archer on guard duty: 'Ware! 'Ware! Nisto! Everyone! Those two frogs are bashing on our protective camp defenses! They've broken through! Here they come! They're massive!....

Roused Nisto: Ah! Archers! Form! My good priest, send those frogs some taste of holy bolts! Highmen Paladin mates, rally to me! Prepare to play defensive! My lady Valkyrie, can you support us if those frogs get any closer?

Highmen Archers: Aye Nisto! Firing arrows!

*WHOOSH*

Highmen Paladins: We're with you Nisto! Ready to hold the line!

Highmen Valkyrie: Ready Nisto! Here they come!

Nisto: Stand back! Let them feel the wrath of chain lightening!

*Swoosh Skreeeeeek!*
*Zoop! Zap!*

Highmen Archers: Look! They are weakened! Attack!

*Whoosh*
*Whip*

*Frogs are eliminated*

Nisto: Whew, very well done troops. They almost got us off guard, well done. Pack up your things, we move today to the abandoned farm, and see what we can do.

At the Abandoned Farm

Nisto: Hmm, looks like it's been abandoned...

Highmen Paladin: We've searched inside, there is nobody here, but if we can just get some honest folk from Vashta to come live out here, we'll have another good supply of food for the people. The land here is good for farming, whoever lives here would do well.

Nisto: Righto then, raise up our flag, so that when they come, they'll know where to go. *Looks off into the outskirts of the forest bordering them* My lady Valkyrie, is this the forest you speak of? Where the DarkElf village lies?

Highmen Valkyrie: Yes Nisto. The very same. What are we going to do?

Nisto: *Thinks hard* It took us over half the day to reach the farm here, I think it would not be best to go about into the forest at night. Let us make haste along the main road here back to Vashta. We'll hole up there for the night, and then we'll head westwards this time to secure the area around that Tower Fort. Word has it that Vashta has put to work a basic palisade wall around the whole place. Maybe we'll be in time to help the people out with the last pieces they have trouble with.

Highmen Valkyrie: Okay Nisto. A good plan, after that, will we head to the forest then?

Nisto: Aye. We will, before we leave, we'll make sure to get the city militia to start a small defense garrison consisting of good archers. I've a feeling that we'll be away for a long time. We still need to revisit the tunnel entrance that leads underground. We must meet with our Dwarven friends soon.

Highmen Paladin: *Rides in* Nisto! All's clear back to Vashta! We can move at once!

Nisto: Ok then! Thank you mate! Troops! We head back to Vashta by sunset, and by tomorrow, we'll move out to the western side of Vashta, to claim a Tower Fort that our ancestors built long ago. I'll also talk to the city council to start more defense structures and training implements. Great times are stirring about us friends, we must be ready. I shall tell you more soon.

Highmen Troops: Okay Nisto! We're with you! Back to Vashta it is!

Later in the Highmen Capitol Vashta Ilan...

Nisto: *Looks out over the city from a tower* ...I hope things will turn out ok...indeed, great times settle upon the land...

Turn Sent to
the also increasingly inventive Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-17-07 04:01 PM EDT (US)     5 / 93  
Day 3 of the wily Dwarves

Dartagos marched into a small dark elven town. Little mercy was shown. The same fate occurred to a beleaguered group of humans defending the local guild. Put to better use now.
Our elite troops march into the 'south' of the underground. We have received trade from these parts from Highmen. We look to these paths to find the great city Vashta...

Turn sent to Lord Naismith; Commander of the British Empire

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-18-07 02:24 AM EDT (US)     6 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 3

In Vashta Ilan...

Highmen Valkyrie: Nisto! News from the town gate guards! A berserk boar of sorts on the outskirts of the forest line! It's been ruining the local folk's homes out there!

Nisto: Right! Ready the troops! We've got to clear out that beast!

Boar battle...

Nisto: There it is! Look here it comes! Archers! Loose!

Highmen Archers: Loosing arrows Nisto!

*Swooosh*
*Swooosh*
*Swooosh*

*Thud*
*Twack*
*Thud*

*Boar howls*

Highmen Paladin: Nisto! Look out sir! Aaah!

*Clang*
*Slash*

*Howl*
*Thud*

Nisto: *Breathes heavily* I-got...it...ugh...

*Thump*

Highmen Paladin: Priest! Quickly! To Nisto's side! He's collapsed!

Highmen Priest: Move out of the way! Keep him still! Don't move him! Here we go...

*Blinding light*

Later at the outskirts of the forest....

Nisto: Eraagh....wha-? Where am I?

Highmen Archer: We are still at the site of that encounter with the boar Nisto. The lady Valkyrie has news of the DarkElf village, as well as something else. Here she is now.

Highmen Valkyrie: Friends, the village is not too far from here, it is within a day's ride, and only one archer is currently defending, probably one of the locals who has taken up the bow. I discovered signs of previous highmen origins in the village, it seems it was taken by the DarkElves long ago. Also, the tunnel entrance to the underground kingdom of our dwarven friends, a clan of wolves have taken up residence at the entrance. We'll have to drive them off if we are to make contact with our friends. I hope they don't make the mistake of coming through there without being prepared for that family to come roaring down to defend their home.

Nisto: Hmm, thank you my lady. Our next course of action is towards the Tower Fort west of Vashta. There is a mine we can make by nightfall, and we can get repairs started so by tomorrow, we can move on to the Tower Fort.

Highmen Valkyrie: Well said Nisto, we'll move at once!

At the newly aquired mine...

Nisto: Good work at repairs friends, it'll be operational when we get more hands from Vashta to come run this place...and--

Highmen Valkyrie: Nisto!! Alert! A yeti on the other of the mountain! It's the one you were saying earlier! It could reach us within an hour if it choose too!

Nisto: *Determined face sets in* Right, lady Valkyrie, can you stay with me here at the mine? We'll lure it out if it comes, and rest of you, retreat back aways a bit, and prepare for the attack. This isn't going to be a tactical battle in terms of massive armies mates. We'll have to take care, this yeti can deal out much damage, don't take any risks y'hear? I want to see you all alive tomorrow morning! Go!

Highmen troops: Yes sir Nisto! We'll see you in the morning! Take care of yourself as well!

Vashta Ilan...

City Council member: How is the new recruit?

Militia Head: Very well, the man is well trained in the ways of the bow, he'll make a fine archer for Vashta. He'll be finished his training and ready by tomorrow, fully equipped and ready for duty!

City Council member: Thank you. It'll be much safer knowing we'll have trained men to man the new palisade walls we've put it up, Nisto gave direct orders, things are going to be rough soon, I only hope we can reach our friends underground soon...

Militia Head: *Salutes* Things will be fine sir. I must head back to the barracks now to inspect other potential recruits, anything else, City Council?

City Council member: *Shakes head* No. You've been a great help, keep the good work up friend.

Militia Head: *Nods and leaves*

City Council member: Hmm...I hope Nisto Al Revus comes back safely to Vashta Ilan, he needs to head underground as soon as possible and make re-establish contact with the dwarves. Now that this pack of wolves have taken over, it's cut off communication. Hopefully we'll have a working militia force by the time they finish their re-securing of the Tower Fort. Then, we can take over the job and continue to re-claim the abandoned mines and farms around this area. I fear the lizardmen up north may strike soon. Nisto must reach our allies before then...

Turn Sent to
(British Empire!? What makes you think that??!) Indeed, the wily Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-18-07 11:16 AM EDT (US)     7 / 93  
Day 4 of the voracious dwarves...

Daratagos is currently supervising the ousting of a Dark Elven populace. He wanted the fun for himself! His own centile have split to take the surrounding underground. Our power grows...
The elite southern army were foolish to allow a Nordulu raiding party past their nets. The Frostlings were cut down by the mighty Berserker.
As in Virchi, we do not train our barbarian warriors. We merely give them some food and ale rations at 17 cilwars each and send them on their way!

Turn sent to the deadly Highman; Nisto!

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-18-07 12:25 PM EDT (US)     8 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 4

Battle with the Yeti at the mine...

Highmen Archers: Here it's comes! Hold...boy, it's an ugly brute it is! Look out! Fire!

*whoosh*
*Whip*
*Thud*

Highmen Archer: Direct hit!

Highmen Priest: Feel the power of the divine! *Conjures holy magic and throws it at the formidable creature*

*Whooosh*
*Screeench!*

Yeti: Arroowgggh!!!

Nisto: *Fires off a shot from his bow* My lady! Can you strike the finishing blow?

Highmen Valkyrie: Hang on! On my way! Stay back! *Swings magnificent sword at the beast*

*Slash*
*Boom*

Yeti: Aarrrrrgoooooh!.......

Nisto: *Panting heavily* Whew, thank you very much my lady! Troops! Good job! In honor of your brave deed, our good friend Highmen Valkyrie, I award to you this small medal in appreciation for your efforts. *Hangs the medal on the Valkyrie's neck*

Highmen Troops: *Cheers wildly* Yeahoo! Congratulations ma'am! Well done!

Highmen Valkyrie: *Bows with teary eyes* T-thank you everyone. I'll continue to do my best!

Nisto: *Smiles and looks into the distance towards Vashta* Do well friend. Hmm, I say, there is someone coming towards us from Vashta! Troops, head towards the Tower Fort and secure it, and meet with the...archer I think coming this way. Our newly promoted Valkyrie and I shall fly on ahead to check the mine this yeti was guarding. We'll meet back soon.

Later at the Tower Fort...

*Nisto flies in with the Highmen Valkyrie*

Nisto: Friends! Good news and a bit of a adding-on-more-things to do news. The good news is that the mine we checked out was fully operational, and once we send word for the outpost to send along honest hands to work it, we can add another source of income in this area. And the other news is, that there is another abandoned farm, near a fairly large town called Ariol. It's inhabited by Azracs, and I fear they may be so hostile we may have to fight. And--hmm? Ah, you were the one we saw along the road! How are you friend?

*Shakes hands with the Highmen Archer passing by*

Highmen Archer: Hello Nisto sir, and everyone. Well met, and it's an honor to serve. I am part of the militia force of Vashta, and as my training came complete today, I set off to do my first day patrol. In fact, I'll secure that abandoned farm you speak of, and then wait here at the Tower Fort for more of the new recruit like me to rally here. And then we'll take care of Ariol. You all mustn't waste your time here. You must meet with our dwarven allies before it is too late. I must move on ahead now. I hope you all have good luck where ever you go! *Waves*

Nisto: Thank you friend! Be wary! We spotted a glimpse of a wood-like priest in the forests out there! May not be a good idea to go checking out that farm until more of your friends arrive! They are training more troops in the city right?

Highmen Archer: *Hollers back over shoulder* Aye! A good plan then! I'll just move on ahead for today to scout out, I'll fall back tomorrow to regroup with the new blokes coming in. I think the City Council has plans for maybe getting a new catapult built too!

Nisto: Haha! Thank you friend! Good luck! *Turns to the troops* Okay then, hmm. We'll make camp here outside the walls of this new Tower Fort, just in case. Tomorrow, we'll set out for the woods east of Vashta Ilan. Prepare yourselves well mates, this may be the last we see of the aboveworld. After that, it will be underground the whole way!

Highmen Troops: We're with you Nisto! Our buddies the dwarves aren't to be left alone! We're gonna help them! Yeah!

Turn Sent to
The equally deadly Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-18-07 01:27 PM EDT (US)     9 / 93  
Day 5 of the fighting Dwarves

A general advance along the lines. Our realm expands north west and south. Our elite soldiers of the south defeated a very annoying yet attractive nymph... They press on to the Highmen.
Dartagos left his artillery behind in the Dark Elven settlement. The new council said the town will be ready in 2 days for Dwarven occupation. Daratagos and his scout found a Dwarven settlement for our empire...
Virchi continues to produce the violent Berserkers to combat our enemies. A portal to beyond beckons...

Turn Sent to Nisto and his decorated troops...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-18-07 09:07 PM EDT (US)     10 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 5

Outside the walls of the Tower Fort...

Nisto: Psst! Mate! Get your bow! Someone approaches!

Highmen Archer: Hmm...wha-? An enemy? To arms!

Nisto: Hold, just get ready, everyone else is hidden in yonder thicket, we need to see who this is, and--

Highmen Archer: Nisto! Look! It's another one of the enw archer recruits from Vashta! Ahoy!

New Highmen Archer: Hi! I'm here to join the other man who passed by here earlier?

Nisto: Welcome aboard to the vast world friend, your comrade just moved off a bit further up along the path, and he should be securing another abandoned farm not too far off from here.

New Highmen Archer: Ah, thank you Nisto. Good luck to you all, back home at Vashta, talk of the dwarves grow. Travelers that somehow got past from underground speak of how the dwarven forces near us. You must help them by driving out that pack of wolves by the tunnel entrance!

Nisto: We know. They've set up camp there it seems. What word do you have on the DarkElf village in the forest?

New Highmen Archer: Not much, the archer defending it is still rumoured to be there, firing at anything that moves to keep the DarkElf colors there and to continue to hide our people's roots there. I swear, folks say that village used to be of our people. The blasted fiends took over it...hmmph...

Nisto: It's ok mate, you move on ahead along the road, beware of a forest druid, our lady Valkyrie here spotted the tell tale signs of the woodland spirit from aways. Take care you and your ally don't get hurt. We'll be moving off soon into the forest near Vashta, it might be the last you see of us for sometime. I trust you, and all the militia of Vashta, to keep our people safe, and to defend with all your heart. Ok?

New Highmen Archer: You got it Nisto! We'll die giving them hell with our arrows!

Nisto: Good man, we'll be off now, goodbye!

New Highmen Archer: Bye!

Near the abandoned farm...

Highmen Archer: Hmm, it seems all clear here. I'll put our flag atop here, and head back to the crossroads to rendevous with the new militia that should be arriving today. Oh? Whats that? *Squints in the distance* It...looks like...a power node! And the ocean! Hmm, we'll need more hands out here to secure this area, and the folks of Ariol seem like they are preparing for an attack. Looks like we'll need to send word for a catapult... Huh? Hello!

*Waves cheerily at the newly sighted recruit*

New Highmen Archer: Hi there! I'm here to tag-along with you! What's our plan?

Highmen Archer: Well, secured that farm over yonder, and got a good scouting of what's around us. We'll need more troops to take on Ariol, and also to take on it's walls, we'll need a catapult. It may be days before we receive that, so prepare to wait it out here. What news do you bring from Nisto Al Revus?

New Highmen Archer: They do well, and are marching out towards the tunnel entrance. That blasted wolf pack is cutting off all communication from our underground allies. I hope Nisto can get through.

Highmen Archer: Aye...well, get your camp set-up for tonight. We wait for more hands and reinforcements. There may be a mine we can think of checking out south of us, and past Ariol. We'll have to be careful though...

Outskirts of Vashta Ilan

Nisto: Good journey friends, we make camp here, in the farm fields of Vashta. Admire it and keep it in your hearts mates. It may be the last time we see it for awhile. Tomorrow, we march into the forest and to re-claim the village originally of Highmen populace. Then, prepare yourselves. For once we defeat the wolf pack, we'll be underground and into the depths of this earth! Anyone want to leave, you may do so friends, it is not for the faint-hearted.

*Silence. Then wild cheers*

Highmen Archer: We're with you all the way! Haha! Taste our arrows vermin!

Highmen Paladins: Hah! Let them taste our lances! We fight for our allies!

Highmen Valkyrie: We never leave anyone behind. We'll teach those DarkElves and all who oppose the Dwarves the punishment for hurting Highmen people's friends and good allies!

Nisto: *Wipes tears of joy from his face* I'm glad to be with you all friends. Let's give these evil doers heck!

Highmen Troops: Hurrah!

Turn Sent to
the brave and ever expanding Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-19-07 08:48 AM EDT (US)     11 / 93  
Day 6 of the magical Dwarves

A great day for magic! We finish the isolation of a spell called 'Enchanted Weapon'! We now concentrate on more natural spells of earth; the greatest element... We also delve into the many arts of Water in a local Spell Shop.

Dartagos has finally discovered the Dwarven settlement. A host of archers await us there and we set them about their tasks. Dartagos meanwhile put his feet up for the day in their town!

Our mighty southern army finally find one thing to conquer. An Earth node! Our scribes in Virchi and in the southern army claim it will bring better mana income. However we must first defeat the daemons inside!

Turn Sent to the exploring Highmen...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-20-07 02:23 AM EDT (US)     12 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 6

On the road to Ariol...

Highmen Archer: Ah! No! Take this you fiend for hurting my friend!

*Whoosh*

Mad Woodland Priest: Arrrgh! YOU WILL PAAAyyyyyyyy....

*Thump*

Injured Highmen Archer: Aaaah...

Highmen Archer: No! Friend! Are you ok? Come on, we'll get you back tip top shape! Here come on...

Injured Highmen Archer: It's...it's ok mate...he got me good, but at least we put him where he belongs...I can't believe he was hurting all innocent travelers that came this way....don't give up the fight my friend...

Highmen Archer: No! Don't say that! You'll...you'll be ok...

Injured Highmen Archer: It's ok. Don't cry, things will be fine. You guys are fine archers. I am proud that Vashta will have such a brave militia force defending it. I am sure Nisto would be proud too. Don't, ever.....give...up...promise?

Highmen Archer: *Sniffs* I won't friend. I'll fight for you, and all that stands good!

Injured Highmen Archer: *Smiles gently* Thank you. Goodbye........friend......

Highmen Archer: Goodbye......we'll fight in honor of you!*Sniff*

*New recruit approaches along the road*

New Recruit: Hello! I saw the battle! I just arrived, sorry I couldn't help! Oh no! Is he....?

Highmen Archer: *Puts hand on the man's shoulder* It's ok. He went the way he wanted. We'll wait for the other new recruits here. Make camp and prepare to stay here for a bit...

In the forest southeast of Vashta...

Nisto: Look! The village! I can see the statues of those ugly DarkElf gods they worship! Grrr! Lemme at 'em!

Highmen Paladin: Noo! Nisto! Wait! Look out! The archer is firing at you! To your left! Ah!

Nisto: Ergh, he knicked the side of my arm, but I'm still here! Take this you scum!! Yaaaah!

DarkElf Archer: For the DarkElves! Evil rules! Yaaaah! Ergggh......

Nisto: You scum. You'll pay for driving out the people of Highmen and turning this village into a rotten place that smells of your ugly kind. Good sirs! Can you tell me what can be seen from the watch tower in this village?

Highmen Paladin: Already done sir. The tunnel entrance is not too far from here, and I can see some of the wolves of that pack prowling about. It'll be a tough fight.

Nisto: Agreed. We'll make for them tomorrow, rest up here, and I'll start work on turning this place back to a reasonable place for Highmen to live!

Highmen Archer: Nisto! News!

Nisto: Pardon? What's wrong friend?

Highmen Archer: We've just spotted something to the northeast. It's a crypt of some kind. The telltale signs are there. What are we going to do about it? We've read some of the posters the DarkElf people here put up. It's rumoured to have some link to some of the highmen ancestors of this village.

Nisto: Hmm, we'll have to think on that. For now, make camp, and prepare to camp out here for the night. I'll take first watch against those wolves. Be on the alert friends, have a good night.

Highmen Archer: Very well Nisto, a good night to you too!

Turn Sent to
the Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-20-07 09:42 AM EDT (US)     13 / 93  
Day 7 of the routed Dwarves...

This was not a great day for the Dwarves... Our enemies, the Dark Elves, declared war. Daratagos was preparing a small army to act in the west.These mainly consisted of machines, berserkers and archers. Daratagos himself prepared spells.
Our southern army, howver, was routed. They severely crippled the golem and his summons of boars, but they ultimately lost against them. This rout set our mana income, expansion and relations with Highmen back a few turns. We must fill this gap.
Virchi continues to produce drunken warriors who live to fight. It will have to be enough...

Turn sent to the albeit more sucessful Highmen...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-21-07 05:03 PM EDT (US)     14 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 7

The outskirts of Ariol...

Highmen Archer: Keep waiting mates, word has it that back at Vashta, they've started drafting new recruits for a Paladin force! Just hang tight here mates, we'll get some more reinforcements soon...

The DarkElf village of Woodspur...

Nisto: Mates! Wake up! We move at once to rid that cave entrance of the wolf pack there! Let's go! Stay alert!

Troops: Ayeaye! Let's go!

Battle at the tunnel entrance...

Nisto: Where are they....archers, move into formation to provide cover fire. My lady Valkyrie, can you scout ahead? Paladins! Form flanks on either side of me, good priest, make sure to take some cover ok?

Highmen Priest: Ohoho! I'll be fine Nisto! You worry about those wolves, look! Here they come!

Highmen Valkyrie: There coming from behind this rock! Incoming!!

Nisto: Archers and priest! Fire away!

Highmen Archer+Priest: You got it Nisto!

*WHOOOSH!*
*SWISH*
*ZOOOOM!*

Highmen Archer: Hit!
Highmen Archer: Impact!
Highmen Priest: Oh dear, I seem to hit one in the eye, poor beast....

Nisto: Charge!

Highmen Paladin: Forward! Yaaaah!

*Slash*
*Thump*

Highmen Paladin: For the Dwarves!

*SLAM*
*SQUISHEd!*

Nisto: ... you could've used your sword dear paladin!

Highmen Paladin: Erm, haha. Decided to erm, try something new. Stomping over monsters is what I do! Erm, haha....

Nisto: Very well, it's ok! Here come the last two!

Highmen Paladin: Nisto! Their coming for you! Look out!

Nisto: I'll be fine! I've been perfecting my swordplay a bit....yah! There we go!

*Tunnel Entrance is now free*

Nisto: Yeah! Good work everyone, the tunnel is once more free. We'll make a stop to that crypt up north, and then we proceed to the underground! Think of this as a pre-amble before the darkness! Let's go!

Troops: Let's go!

At the entrance to the crypt...

Nisto: Right, fellow archers, and you good priest, take a breather here, and set-up camp. You guys deserve a break. The lady Valkyrie, our two brave knights, and myself shall enter the crypt. Ah yes, by the way...*Heads over to the two Paladins, lowers a medal over their necks* For honor and bravery in battle, I award you these two medals signaling your increase in skills and ability. Congratulations! Now let's move in!

Highmen Valkyrie: We're with you Nisto!

Highmen Paladins: Yeah! Count on us!

Battle at the Crypt...

Nisto: Advance carefully, we have no idea what's in store here. Sign said a lich lives here. She probably has a company of goons she's conjured up too. Be careful!

Highmen Paladin: Alright Nisto, should we stop at that hallway up ahead?

Nisto: Yes. Good idea. My lady, can you be as helpful and kind to scout ahead? Make sure to hollar when you spot anything.

Highmen Valkyrie: With pleasure. They won't get past me!

Nisto: Alright, she's moved off. Beware...and--huh?

*Distant Voice*

Highmen Valkyrie: Nisto! Look out! Swordsmen, two hell hounds, and...I think I've spotted the Lich! Ewww! It's gross! And in the distance it looks like--

Nisto: Nevermind that! A spider queen is here! Look out!!!

Spider Queen: ARaaagh! *Whoosh*

Nisto: Look out the bolts! *Dodges the shot and fires off an arrow at the evil creature

*Thud*

Spider Queen: Aaarrrrrrhh!

Nisto: I'm going in! Cover me! Yaaah!

*Slash*
*Bam*

Highmen Paladin: Great work Nisto! 'Ware! Swordsmen! I got them! Retreat Nisto!

*Slash*
*Swoosh*

Highmen Paladin: Arrrgh....he got my leg....eeergh......owch..

Nisto: Fall back! I got him covered!

*Highmen Paladin limps back*

Nisto: Take this! *Slash*

Undead soldier: ........*Clatters to bones*

Highmen Paladin: Look out! Another soldier! I got this on--aaah! *Swish!* My arm.....aaah....

Nisto: No! Is it a deep wound?

Highmen Paladin: Aah...no. I'll be fine...no! Look out! He's coming for you!

Nisto: *Looks behind* Yaaaaah! *Soldier falls to ground* Whew, knew that uppercut thrust would come in handy someday....

*Distant Voice again*

Highmen Valkyrie: Argh...Nisto! I'm retreating! Here come those hell hounds! I've got to take off into the air!

*Whoooosh!*

Nisto: Don't worry! Stay airborne so they can't get you! I'll target these fiends! Yaaaah! *Slash* *Swoosh*

Highmen Valkyrie: Nisto! Their going for our Paladin friends!

Nisto: No! Get back here you rotter hound! Hiyyaaah! *Slash*

Hell hounds: Arroooooooooo! *Thump*

Nisto: Whew, that was close...now--

*Zoom*

Nisto: What was that!?

Highmen Paladin: Aaaah! It's after me!

Dark Rider: Grrr! *Clash*

*Clang*
*Clang*
*Slliiiiing!*

Highmen Paladin: Huff...huff... I just managed to parry his blows! I can't take him! Nisto! Can you get him?

Nisto: Don't worry! No scum will hurt my friends! Yah! *Slash*

*Smash*

Highmen Valkyrie: Good work Nisto! Look out! Here comes that Lich! Ugh! It's hideous!

Nisto: *Readies blade* Huh, not when I'm through! Yaaaaaah!

Later outside the crpyt...

Highmen Paladin: Ah, thanks for the help kind priest. Nisto! What was in the bags?

Nisto: Hmm, a ring of.....life! I feel it's powers of nature flowing through me! I feel so alive!! And...it looks like a poisonous dagger...and a spiked mace! These are very powerful weapons, I'll keep it with me as extra depending on our situation. I'll stick with my Holy Mace though. Haha.

Highmen Archer: Oh yeah! Hey Nisto! How's the ring of flying and the Cloak of Light?

Nisto: Haha, it's great! I've gotten used to flying about now. And the cloak is very comfortable!

Highmen Archer: Haha! Can I try the ring for a bit? Just for a little?

Nisto: Haha. sure! Here you go! Don't fly away now! Hahaha!

Highmen Paladin: Yeah! Be sure not to float away haha!

Highmen Valkyrie: We don't want our members dancing in the clouds!

Troops: Hahahaaha!

Nisto: *Smiles* Ok friends, get ready to make camp for the night, and in the morning, we move out to the tunnel entrance, after re-supplying at the Woodspur! G'night everyone!

Troops: G'nite Nisto!

Turn Sent to
Hopefully more successful Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-21-07 08:16 PM EDT (US)     15 / 93  
Day 8 of the fruitful Dwarves...

Daratagos has done it again! He secured not one but two new towns into our vast empire. The Dark Elves lose men to the great equaliser - lack of pay.
Our southern army reforms with the aid of a cannon and marches down to the Earth Node and the Highmen of the overworld. However our other attempt to reach the south west of the world resulted in a measly death for a Dwarf scout. Damn Centaurs...
With the whole subworld furling axe to the Dwarves, it is time.

Turn sent to the hopefully sucessful Highmen...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-22-07 04:43 AM EDT (US)     16 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 8

Back at Woodspur...

Nisto: Well! We're back friends. Make camp here, and help the new Highmen folks settling in here. Escort them about for the remainder of the afternoon, and see to it none of the DarkElf families here do anything to harm them. Our good Valkyrie friend and myself will head inside the town itself to talk with the new Highmen village council on what to do once the village is officially settled. I would like them to re-dig up all the past Highmen treasures around here. Monuments, pictures, anything that can help the new folks here settle back into a long ago Highmen village. Righto, rest of you stay here, and g'nite!!

Highmen Archer: See you Nisto!

Highmen Paladin: Get some sleep! Don't let any of those DarkElf scum scare you!

At a newly captured mine by the city of Ariol...

Highmen Archer: Whew, we got by the city without any arrows pouring onto us, good work. I've set up the flag to let all know this mine is our property now, of Vashta's. We'll camp out here, and move back to our rendevous point tomorrow. I hope Vashta finishes soon. I peeked from a tall tree this morning, to see in the distance, at that very speck of a dot city that is conquered by the undead, I saw a patrol of humans. Supposedly archers I think. I hope they don't patrol down here. It'd be a three on three archer fight. Ugh......anyways, set-up, and good night friends.

Highmen Archers: G'nite!

Turn Sent to the
the well prepared Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-22-07 09:05 AM EDT (US)     17 / 93  
Day 9 of the earthen Dwarves...

Alas! Our mighty Mole has fallen to a concentrated attack from a wandering EyeBall daemon. Daratagos marched with his united Highmen/Dwarven forces and slaughtered it!

Virchi continues to create war machines while our other cities build fresh centiles of Dwarves and Highmen. A large city of Azracs comes into view...

Our press on the Dark Elves has left them poor and defenceless. They have nowhere to go. We will destroy when the time is ripe...

Turn sent to the resting Highmen...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-22-07 01:58 PM EDT (US)     18 / 93  

Underground...

Nisto: We've finally reached them mates! Look! Up ahead! Ahoy there! You two! Are you Dwarves under the command of Dartagos? We're the Highmen from above, and I am Nisto Al Revus, we are here to help!

Away from Ariol...

Highmen Archer: I don't get it, why would a old Orcish Shaman tag team with a mad raged Azrac warrior to go about raiding? It doesn't make sense...

Other Highmen Archer: Believe it mate, and their coming this way! We must make haste back to Vashta, we must meet with the other militia. Hopefully we'll meet our first fellow Paladin soon...

Turn Sent to the
re-established contact with Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-22-07 02:11 PM EDT (US)     19 / 93  
Day 10 of the fortunate Dwarves.

Riasu spotted the Highmen army! What a sight. He apparentely requested their support in a battle for the blasted earth node. Losses would be repaid, of course.

Daratagos is leading the assault on the Azrac cities. Our eastern army was annihalated by the Dark Elves. They do not advance.

Virchi is properous.

Turn sent to the overkill army of Highmen...

Token Irish Gamer!

[This message has been edited by CrazySlyHawk (edited 06-22-2007 @ 03:19 PM).]

posted 06-22-07 08:33 PM EDT (US)     20 / 93  

Underground, within short distance from the cave entrance...

Nisto: *Turns to troops* Alright friends, I've just finished speaking with Riasu. We are going to support the attack on this mean Earth Elemental who has the nerve to keep this node's power all to himself. The brute. My lady Valkyrie, please, come forth. I'm going to cast a spell that shall boost our swords momentarily for this battle.

Highmen Valkyrie: Very well Nisto, we shall crush that meanie!

Nisto: Come on everyone! Forward! But stay back a bit too, our Valkyrie friend and I shall lead the attack, because I would not want to see our allies or any of you fall before I have myself. So stay alert, and wish us luck!

Highmen Archer: You'll do fine Nisto!

Highmen Paladin: Aye! That ugly Earth Elemental has got it coming to him! Sock it to him Nisto!

Highmen Paladin: Agreed! Give him double for me Nisto!

Highmen Priest: May the forces of good be with you...

In Woodspur...

Village Elder: And, you want to join our forces? Conan, human hero?

Conan: Yes, those dratted DarkElve dastards locked me away in the local storeroom just not too long ago. Now that you've freed me, I only want to repay the favor sir. It'd be an honor to fight alongside your people, I enjoy your people's company.

Village Elder: Hmm, I'm sure Nisto would be very happy to hear that. Very well, Conan, Human Hero, welcome to the ranks of the Highmen people! The first mission is to meet up with the local militia west of here. They should be gaining troops right now. Quickly, ride to Vashta, and rendevous with them!

Conan: I shall! Many thanks to you friend!

Village Elder: And to you, Conan the Hero!

Turn Sent to the
well expanded empire of Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 06-30-07 02:25 PM EDT (US)     21 / 93  
Day 11 of the united Dwarves...

The arrival of the Highmen set the tribes singing. We had the edge. Riasu directed Nisto to fight the golem. Dwarves fell to its fists but the beautiful horse - lady defeated the beast. Dwarves were reminded of the strength of all women, regardless of race.
Dartagos led the Dwarves to a victory in the far west. An Azrac city , far from the deserts of Yaka, fell to a concerted attack. Dartagos himself rode in. A brave boar rider fell but otherwise just petty casualties. We promised the Staarmen wealth, strength and friendship. Dwarves always provide.

Turn sent to Nisto al Revus of daz Highmen...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 06-30-07 10:25 PM EDT (US)     22 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 11

Underground, after the battle for the Earth Node...

Nisto: Alright mates, good work, I would like all of you to pay a moment's respect for our fallen comrades. Without them, we would sure have been toast my friends. Let us remember that a group's power doesn't always come from a leader, but from the people in it, and the friends who help each other. Now come, we must move out, we shall await for Dartago's order of movement tomorrow. Let's go.

Near Vashta...

Conan: Ahoy there! Are you the militia of Vashta?

Highmen Paladin: Yes we are sir! Glad to help and meet you! What is our order?

Conan: To battle! A Orcish Priest and this maddend Azrac warrior approach! To battle!

Highmen Archer: Aye aye Conan!

Conan: Fire!

Highmen Archers: Shot!

*WHoosh*
*Thump*

Conan: Quickly! Finish them! They're about to attack! Yaaah!

Highmen Paladin: I'm with you! Charge!

*Slash*
*Clash*

Conan: Whew, good work friends. Move out a bit, we'll make camp away from this wretched carcasses. We shall bury them and then leave. Tomorrow, we should have another ally among us. Prepare yourselves for tonight, we shall take on the walls of Ariol soon.

Highmen Paladin: Sure thing milord. Let's go mates!

Turn Sent to
Ever friendly Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 07-01-07 04:32 PM EDT (US)     23 / 93  
Day 12 of the nervous Dwarves...

Threat grows as a large army of Dark Elves threatens to break our patrols and march out to attack Istiban; the conquered Azrac capital. Dartagos is there. There are no walls. We request the Highmen friends to march north with us to destroy Atrina de Sols evil aims.
Otherwise, our forces assemble in the east by Virchi to arrive in the overworld to help our Highmen allies control their neighbours. We await a hero of our own to join our ranks...

Turn sent to the powerful Nisto and his Highmen armies...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 07-01-07 10:02 PM EDT (US)     24 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 12

Nearing a distant tunnel...

Nisto: Righto mateys, Dartagos has given us news from the front, our boys at Ja-Lyn are taking a beating, just across from them is the DarkElven Capitol city. We march at once northwest! Where ever that may be in these twisting and turning tunnels...but we must reach it! Let's try this path, it looks decent...

Highmen Paladin: Look! Up ahead! The guys who fought and led the charge against that Earthen monster! We must be going the right way! Hey! Hello!

Along the path, with Ariol, city of Azracs looming ahead...

Conan: Ahoy! Welcome to our gang there, fellow Paladin!

Newly Arrived Highmen Paladin: Thank ye sir. Glad to fight with you all.

Conan: Good man. We march to a node not too far from here. A day or two's ride. We'll reclaim it with our banner, and be back to the tower fort. Hopefully we can rendevous with one of the two final members of our militia army of Vashta.

Highmen Archer: Who'd that be Conan?

Conan: Not who miboy, but what. We'll be receiving a catapult capable of notching a good hole in Ariol's walls. Then we can capture the city. Those Azracs have been making poor travelers pay the toll to rest there too much. It's time they were taught a lesson!

Highmen Troops: Hurrah!

Turn Sent to the
posted 07-01-07 10:25 PM EDT (US)     25 / 93  
Day 13 of the bored Dwarves...

Depressing day as we move to positions that will defeat the Dark Elves, but in a few turns. We want them now! Dartagos will meet Nisto later, but right now he is overseen the change of populace in Istiban. Riasu marshals his forces to the north west, on the way he is entrusted to conquer more territory!

Turn sent to the Highmen.

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 07-02-07 03:26 PM EDT (US)     26 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 13

Near the Dwarven outpost Mitso...

Nisto: Alright mates, we're nearly at the Dwarven town of Mitso. It's just up ahead. We'll maybe pick up some more food and water supplies from the outside merchants, and then we shift west towards Halbaster. Beyond that north will be Ja-Lyn. Let's go!

Highmen Archer: Sounds like a good plan Nisto! I'm starved, wonder what kind of food the Dwarven sellers will have?

Highmen Paladin: I bet really good stuff, Dwarven food is known to be quite good in some parts.

Highmen Archer: Mmm, I can't wait, less talking, let's march!

Aboveground near a power node...

Highmen Paladin: Ah, resting here is quite nice. No signs of any hostile lifeforms about here Conan. What now?

Conan: Well, it's only the second day or so, we should probably head back to the Tower Fort tomorrow morning and rendevous with the Catapult we are being provided there. I was told by the city council that they were trying to send one of the new priests out here to join our ranks. I don't know, set up camp beyond those rocks, and make sure to make a good defense in case we are attacked.

Highmen Archer: Hey Conan! What about that Ziggurat and crypt over the river? Think we could check those out?

Conan: Hmm, I can barely see, but you are right. However, we cannot check them out now, we are too far from any support from Vashta, our goal is to provide militia protection, and not scavenging for artifacts. We'll go another time, promise.

Highmen Archer: Aye, your probably right, I'd hate to see Vashta destroyed by some scum of Lizard or evil dsatardness.

Conan: Good man, now come, let's help set up that barricade they are making for camp.

Turn Sent to the
Grand Empire of the Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 07-02-07 06:49 PM EDT (US)     27 / 93  
Day 14 of the ambitious Dwarves...

Riasu continues to lead our friends to the town of Ja-Lyn. The battle will be bloody and swift. The Dark Elves will fall! Our Highmen allies feast in our town of Mitso. Famous for its ale!
Dartagos oversees the last of the Azrac townspeople move out. Hordes of Dwarves move to inhabit the city. Neighbours like Ja-Lyn train their troops for the coming days of war and siege.
Virchi sends out the eastern armies to march north.

Turn Sent.

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 07-04-07 00:31 AM EDT (US)     28 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, 14

At the Dwarven village of Mitso...

Nisto: Hey! Is that roasted meat turned nicely in a fire and seasoned with the best herbs this side of the underground cooking?

Highmen Paladin: Mmmh! This water is awesome Nisto! It's pure and the most fresh I've ever drank in a long time!

Dwarven Cook: Aye, that's because it's the best spring water you'll ever find round these parts! Fresh from underground wells too!

Nisto: Wow! This is truly amazing, all the food is so good! You Dwarves are really something to commend!

Later, after the shortstop and now leaving towards the Highmen city of Halbaster...

Nisto: Thank you so much! We'll be sure to spread word of your town's great cooking skills to the world! We'll visit again sometime! Bye!

Dwarven Cook: Arharharr! We'll see you all another day, Mitso's cooking is free for all allies and friends!

Near the power node aboveground near Ariol...

Conan: Look! Over there! The tree branches are in the way, but I see the tell tale signs of archers? Humans! What are they doing this far into the wild? Hey! Over here! *Waves*

Human Archers: Hey look! It's the hero Conan! He's flying the Highmen colors! Looks like we found him! Hey! Conan! We were sent on a patrol, but that we found you, can we join up? It's been a tough journey, and we've got some stuff to tell you about up north beyond the bridge. Undead have control of a city! It was terrible!

Conan: Ah, calm down friends, we'll get them back. Here, split this gold of about fifty gold pieces among yourselves, as thanks for joining us. Our plans currently are to take the city of Ariol soon, but we have need of a catapult. It should be ready by the time we reach the rendezvous point. We are a bit late schedule-wise, but it was worth it to meet you boys. Come on, set up camp here in the woods tonight, and then morning, we got a Tower Fort to meet at! Hmm, I want you, and you there, to join these three tonight. You guys will be second squad, and make sure to keep an eye for each other, now that we are big enough as a team to split into two gangs, we need to make sure we keep pace with everyone. Got it?

Newly assigned Highmen Paladin and promoted level 1 veteran Highmen Archer: Aye aye Conan! We'll set-up camp now, catch you in the morning!

Turn Sent to the
large empire of the Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
posted 07-04-07 10:28 AM EDT (US)     29 / 93  
Day 15 of the reckless Dwarves...

Our good friends near the lines. Dark Elves rampage about the north, but we have centiles of Dwarves closing on them. Among them are cannons...Berserkers...And all manner of Dwarven & Highmen soldiers! We will triumph! Its what we do...
Dartagos will gladly accept High Priest Nistos' mace gift. It may help on the lines... Istiban is now a Dwarven Capitol! Hundreds flock to its glory... However all the soldiers in the land approach the north. Dartagos even fought some spiders in an old crypt for treasure! The Dark Elves days are numbered...

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 07-04-07 08:24 PM EDT (US)     30 / 93  

Nisto Al Revus, Day 15

Passing by Halbaster...

Nisto: Huff..huff....we're almost at the outskirts of Ja-Lyn friends! The folks in Halbaster were most friendly for their reinforcement of supplies. Lets keep moving forward!

Highmen Paladin: Aye Nisto, moving forwards!

Approaching the rendezvous point...

Conan: Halt! We'll stop here to rest friends, unpack, we should reach the Tower Fort tomorrow at noon, hopefully the catapult promised to us will be there, and then we'll stay the night. Come! I'll scout about for some food...

Turn Sent to
the great Dwarves - Dartagos (CrazySlyHawk) at emacfallon@hotmail.com
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » A Small World Co-op (Lord Naismith, CrazySlyHawk)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames