You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Charlatan (Thorongil - Zsaber - Gill - Eriksson)
posted 09-16-07 09:49 PM EDT (US)   
Round 1 of the September 2007 PBEM Tourney

Standard House Rules

Additional Rules for this map:

Exception number 1:
No Fighting in the Wizards Manse until day 30. The spells are meant to be used by all. (if you don't know where the Wizards Manse is look in the editor or watch for the signs).

Exception number 2:
The use of Teleporters guarded by fire is prohibited except to return to your own kingdom. On day 30 all fires expire.

The no fighting rule is not meant to include AI opponents who cannot read my rules.

Turn Order

ZiggySparrow - Highman
Zsaber - Halfling
Gill - Elf
Eriksson - Dwarf

[This message has been edited by Enginerd (edited 09-20-2007 @ 05:53 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-20-07 11:21 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9  
Good luck on this map everyone.

Just as a note: I have noted some exceptions to the Standard House Rules in the readme.file and in the story for the scenario. Enginerd indicated to me that the special rules should apply for this map, but I urge him to make a posting to verify this as he may have changed his mind since we spoke (actually emailed).

Exception number 1:
No Fighting in the Wizards Manse until day 30. The spells are meant to be used by all.
Exception number 2:
The use of Teleporters guarded by fire is prohibited except to return to your own kingdom. On day 30 all fires expire.

The no fighting rule is not meant to include AI opponents who cannot read my rules.

I urge Enginerd to clarify whether he intends for these exceptional rules to apply to this game.

Good luck again to everyone.
posted 09-21-07 01:42 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9  
Botheration... I already won by luring all my opponents into the Wizard's Manse and destroying them before they had a chance to react... now I'll have to go back and replay my turn...

If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
posted 01-13-08 10:54 AM EDT (US)     3 / 9  
This one doesn't seem to have ever got started ...

'Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened' Moving Pictures
posted 01-13-08 11:07 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9  
That's right, I never got the turn from Thorongil. I think Enginerd's going to contact Thorongil for this one.
posted 01-14-08 09:37 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9  
No never started... just talked to Thorongil, he says he played it ages ago but I'll just resend to him and start the whole thing over. Why not... the tourney is moving sooo quickly anyways
posted 03-09-08 03:21 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9  
I'm sorry for the silence. I wont be able to play more turns so just surrender me and continue the game without me.

/Eriksson
Life is nothing but a game
poe@telia.com
posted 03-09-08 03:47 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9  
Ohh my god! This is by far not a fast community and I donīt see anyone doing something about it exept for Enginerd who seems to handle everything by himself. Well, the game was supposed to start in september and it haveīnt got started yet and noone have even thougth of doing something about it. WHY!!

With this speed, it will take at least 5 years to finnish this tornament and I donīt like that.

Overall, Iīm in 2-4 games now and only one moves with acceptable speed. One is a game with AW whoīs gone for the moment so the game isīnt moving at all, hereīs a reason why the game stopped but my other games got no reason and that just S*CKS.

I hope you other guys feels the same, otherwise this is just a waste of time.

//Balak

No need for unnecessary citerias.-Balak 20/03.08

Well.. that was a unnecessary citeria
posted 03-10-08 00:32 AM EDT (US)     8 / 9  
I agree with you Balak. Personally, I wouldn't delay any game, I always have time for games. As for this tourney, I think there's too many people gone missing to a point where most of the games are stuck. Well this one never got started. At this point, I don't think it's a good idea to even start this game now that Eriksson decide to drop out from the tourney. For now, I'm just happy playing a non-tourney game Athodore .
posted 03-10-08 10:32 AM EDT (US)     9 / 9  
Um, possibly I posted in the wrong thread cuz I thought a played a few turns in this game....hm...

edit: Ah, just realized I was playing 2 games on the Charaltan map....of which this apparantly never got started.

/Eriksson
Life is nothing but a game
poe@telia.com

[This message has been edited by Eriksson (edited 03-10-2008 @ 10:36 AM).]

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Charlatan (Thorongil - Zsaber - Gill - Eriksson)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames