You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Pirates of Zerclea (Sprout, Dan vs Unicorn, Walky)
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 01-26-03 09:05 AM EDT (US)   
Just to repeat the rules:
- Hose Rules
- No FMDS/WWDS
- Leaders Off
- Allied Victory On (Alliances are set from begin)
- Customization Off
- Exploration On

Dark Elvens: Sprout - speicher(at)wueconc.wustl.edu
Orcs: Dan Petersson - dan_petersson(at)telia.com
Goblins: Unicorn - unicorn(at)77heron.freeserve.co.uk
Undead: Walky - walky_one(at)gmx.ch

Sent First turn to Sprout

Walky

Replies:
posted 01-26-03 04:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 71  
Day 1 of Sarah the Pirate - ruler of the high seas and lord of the Dark Elves,

Boldy does Sarah move forth into the world. Not a care can be seen on her face. She fears nothing for this is truly her world. None can stop her in her domain. Her dark elves are feared by all and follow none but Sarah. As if it was not frightful enough that Sarah the Pirate once again sails the seas...but she has friends.

Good luck friendly Orcs!
Turn sent to thee,
Sprout

The grass is always greener on the other side because we spend so much time looking over the fence instead of minding our own yard.
posted 01-26-03 05:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 71  
Orcs day 1:

The orcish pirates are sailing again. Ship o'hoy and a bottle of rum. Tomorrow there will be no more drinking though. We don't want to have a hangover when the fighting starts.

Hail and greetings to our comrades in arms, the Dark elves. Let's show those good races who's in charge here. Good luck to you and beware the other pirates.

Turn sent!

Itīs nice to be important, but itīs more important to be nice.
posted 01-27-03 02:11 PM EDT (US)     3 / 71  
Har har! Shiver me timbers! Pieces of eight, and all that stuff. Gobbo pirates go forth pretty damn quick to cure a slight income problem.

Turn 1 to valued ally Walky.

posted 01-27-03 06:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 71  
Undead day 1

Set sails and off we go... (Trying to solve some 'little' problems with Morale of Azracs...')

Walky

posted 01-28-03 01:07 AM EDT (US)     5 / 71  
Day 2 of Sarah the Dark Elf Pirate:

A town falls to our might, some warriers join our cause and we send secret messages to the Azarcs telling them that we would be a better ruler than that awful undead! Harken to us...throw off your hated ruler and we shall liberate you!

Turn sent,
Sprout

The grass is always greener on the other side because we spend so much time looking over the fence instead of minding our own yard.
posted 01-28-03 06:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 71  
We are sailing, we are sailing......
posted 01-28-03 06:21 PM EDT (US)     7 / 71  
Orcs day 2:

Lost some units when trying to convince a town to join us by force, but found some new troops in a prison instead.

Turn sent!

posted 01-28-03 06:42 PM EDT (US)     8 / 71  
Undead day 2

sailing as Hell.... If we don't find some income soon we're gonna loose everything we have.

Turn sent

posted 01-28-03 08:11 PM EDT (US)     9 / 71  
Sarah - Day 3:

Just come visit us Undead we can take care of your income problems

turn sent
sprout

posted 01-29-03 04:28 PM EDT (US)     10 / 71  
Orcs day 3:

We have found a good way of fixing our economic situation. Lose all your lousy troops. Gives room for better units instead.

Turn sent!

posted 01-29-03 05:25 PM EDT (US)     11 / 71  
I shall try and lose some troops on the morrow! Money grabbing pirates in a 3 hex don't pay any attention to the fact that they should be on our side. So they die, we die, we get more income, and gold besides, and everyone is happy! No?
posted 01-29-03 05:50 PM EDT (US)     12 / 71  
Income is fixed for undeads, Morale Problems with Azrac Hero is solved as well... Dead Heroes don't have bad morale anymore...

Walky

posted 01-29-03 06:25 PM EDT (US)     13 / 71  
More units lost...gold is needed...then again, we are pirates! Off to looting the mainland!!

Turn sent,
Sprout

posted 01-29-03 07:17 PM EDT (US)     14 / 71  
Orcs day 4:

We didn't loose a single unit today. Instead a tough bully joined our ranks. He will come in handy.

Turn sent!

posted 01-30-03 04:19 PM EDT (US)     15 / 71  
Gobbos Day 4

A somewhat unsatisfying day, in a way. Income is now positive, city empire grows, hero items found, but my lowly cannon fodder pirates keep killing the units meant for the hero pirates!

posted 01-31-03 05:43 AM EDT (US)     16 / 71  
Undead day 4

Dark Elvens sighted, seems like they want to rush us....

Walky

posted 01-31-03 11:26 AM EDT (US)     17 / 71  
Sarah - the Dark Elf Pirate:

Ah...so the Undead see us coming? That is okay As they complained so much about negative income...we decided to help them out Although we lost our gold-medal archer - their dragon ship and 9 undead units, including a walking hero are slain. We also liberated the Azarc 2 hex city...they are much happier with us rather than those nasty undead. The problem that bothers us is where is the Undead hero? He is a fearsome beast that we must be careful near!

Turn sent on to the lovely and friendly Orc pirates
Sprout

posted 01-31-03 04:53 PM EDT (US)     18 / 71  
Orcs day 5:

More moving around and sailing on the high seas.

Turn sent!

PS. Sorry about the restart. I accidently pressed the end button and I decided to replay the whole turn. If you like I can start the turn again and not move a single unit as punishment. Since there were no cruicial battles this day I thought it would be ok anyway. Sprout can tell that no important battles, even against indies, took place today. (Well I killed four level 1 units with a warlord. That's all.) DS.

posted 01-31-03 06:04 PM EDT (US)     19 / 71  
That's OK about the restart. As long as the astra heading my way doesn't do anything important, then, of course, we will have to restart

I try to use the N key rather than clicking with the mouse, but it's a difficult habit to get out of, and I still miss sometimes and do exactly that.

As to the turn, well, some things happened.

posted 02-01-03 04:46 AM EDT (US)     20 / 71  
Oh yes.... 'some things' happened indead. All of them bad (Our income was allready stable, so the DE really didn't had to help. At least I allready freed the Level 1 Hero. If not, the DE would now own several units more...

Turn sent

Walky

posted 02-01-03 10:35 AM EDT (US)     21 / 71  
Sarah - The Dark Elven Pirate

Very sad that I missed the opportunity to explore the Undead's prison...but that would have been too much to hope for. Now our forces move towards the main Undead holdings...not knowing where his hero and bone horror are is making us cautious.

Turn sent to the Orcs.
Sprout

posted 02-01-03 02:01 PM EDT (US)     22 / 71  
Orcs day 6:

Lost a couple of brave swordsmen today, but gained some nice stuff as reward for the effort. Wish the best of luck to our allied friend, Sarah, in her campaign against the undead pirates.

Turn sent!

posted 02-01-03 03:05 PM EDT (US)     23 / 71  
Well, I wish the very worst of luck to the Dark Elves! Gobbo raiders run away from nasty so-called gooddygoodies on the mainland.
posted 02-02-03 03:27 PM EDT (US)     24 / 71  
Undead Day 6
Rally what's left of our army.... Let's see what next turn brings...

Turn sent

Walky

posted 02-02-03 04:08 PM EDT (US)     25 / 71  
Orcs day 7:

We rejoice when we hear of our ally's progress. A calm day in the orcish empire.

Turn sent!

posted 02-02-03 04:42 PM EDT (US)     26 / 71  
OK, that's been it for me... Since the priest got lucky and managed to stun my Bone Horror, it got down in the first round.... and without it I didn't stand a chance.

Good Luck Gobbos....

Walky of the now Un-Undead

posted 02-03-03 00:08 AM EDT (US)     27 / 71  
Sarah of the Dark Elf Pirates - Day 8 (I think):

The use of the alter against us was a surprise - I had not thought such a store of mana would have been possible...however, our exceutioner is too tough a customer. The Undead live one more turn as we could not reach their last 2 units - but tomorrow, every trace of them will be destroyed and we shall move towards the Goblins with joy

Turn sent to our wonderful allies, the Orcs.
Sprout

posted 02-03-03 05:21 PM EDT (US)     28 / 71  
Well, if the Dark elves are moving on the Goblins, perhaps the goblins will just run around the rim and move on the orcs..... or perhaps not. Perhaps we will make a defense. Or perhaps we will......
posted 02-03-03 05:38 PM EDT (US)     29 / 71  
Orcs day 8:

Preparing for the possible invasion of the goblins, or the possible attack on the goblins, or the... What are we really doing? Too much rum perhaps.

Sent a crystal caravan to our dark elven friends, to help in their enchanting of troops. They should be strong and ready when landing on the goblin shores.

Turn sent!

posted 02-03-03 11:14 PM EDT (US)     30 / 71  
Razing of our home cities is finished... To bad we didn't do it with the 3-Hex....

Walky

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Pirates of Zerclea (Sprout, Dan vs Unicorn, Walky)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames