You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL - Kin Slayers (Sprout vs Walky)
posted 02-17-03 01:59 PM EDT (US)   
One more game Sprout vs Walky... (Maybe I even win once in a while )

Map: Kin Slayers (Edited: Leaders replaced by normal heroes, Set up alliance between Humans and Lizards)
Rules:
- No FM/WW-Ships
- No Alliance with AI
- Allied Victory ON (to keep Humans and Lizards allied)
- Exploration ON
- Leaders OFF
- Customization OFF

Players:
Dark Elves: Sprout - speicher(at)wueconc.wustl.edu
Elves: Walky - walky_one(at)gmx.ch

Game sent to Sprout

Replies:
posted 02-17-03 02:05 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13  
Day 1:

We accept the services of a new hero and set off to explore the lands...our gold income is negative, without many opportunites for more income...so we set off at a fast pace to kill or be killed...either way, our gold problems will be fixed in short order

Turn sent.

posted 02-17-03 02:10 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13  
Trying to fix our income as fast as possible... But allready done the first mistake: Either I'll be lucky or loose my main hero in the very first turn, since I've been so foolish to wait alone in front of two hungry wolves.... Let's hope...

Walky

posted 02-17-03 02:20 PM EDT (US)     3 / 13  
Day 2:

Took a builders guild and summoned a spider.

Turn sent.

posted 02-17-03 02:24 PM EDT (US)     4 / 13  
Elves day 2:

Our glorios Hero managed to slay singlehanded both of those foul forest wolves. Expansion goes on: Our first Halfling Rider has just started training and will be ready in two turns. Also our first battering ram will be produced tomorrow so we can get to our neighbours and knock at their door.

Walky

Btw: This was probably my last turn today... (Phone with my girlfriend is due... which normally lasts only about 1-2 hours...)

posted 02-17-03 02:45 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13  
Day 3:

We continue to expand...we realize that the fire node is useless to us But we take it anyway

Turn sent.

posted 02-17-03 04:13 PM EDT (US)     6 / 13  
Elves day 3:

First encounters with Lizards. Their Level 12 Hero and another stack lead by a lower hero advances, but since they have no wall breaking equipment I don't think it's very dangerous for us... Unless the Lizards decide to concentrate on our main hero, who stands at the front (at least he's not compleatly alone now)

Turn sent

Walky

[This message has been edited by Walky (edited 02-17-2003 @ 04:14 PM).]

posted 02-17-03 04:39 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13  
Elves day 4:

The Lizards didn't accept our peace offer but left us alone today. So if nothing special happens we gonna attack the minor hero next turn (He's sitting so nice in the middle of our path).
And by the way, we managed to get our first Drow-Blood... Nice fresh Drow blood (But it could have been some more *grin*)

Turn sent

posted 02-18-03 11:17 AM EDT (US)     8 / 13  
Elves day 5

Nothing to report: Lizard stack vanished from sight, building up forces...

Walky

posted 02-18-03 11:29 AM EDT (US)     9 / 13  
Elves day 6

Another day without any important stuff

posted 02-18-03 11:54 AM EDT (US)     10 / 13  
Dark Elves -

Moving against both the lizards and humans in strength...only a matter of time before they fall...then there will be no shield for the Elves!

Turn sent.

posted 02-18-03 12:39 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13  
Dark Elves - Day 7:

The 12th level human hero along with his multiple stacks of troops and a 4th level apprentice all fell before the 4 chain lightnings and the dark sword of our gold-medal executioner. Lost a mine to the lizards today which annoys us quite a bit...they are next on the chopping block!

Turn sent.

posted 02-18-03 01:11 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13  
Elves day 7(?)

Preparing for expansion.

Turn sent.

posted 02-18-03 02:25 PM EDT (US)     13 / 13  
Dark Elves - Time to recover.

Expansion? My dear lost cousins? Ah...if you are only preparing then you are missing the boat!

For we have already taken several towns to add to our empire. Indeed, the humans have been defeated! The lizards are proving to be annoying...partially because they keep hiding on water (those cowards!!)

Turn sent.

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL - Kin Slayers (Sprout vs Walky)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames