You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Kinslayers (Eriksson vs Terryn)
posted 04-07-03 01:18 PM EDT (US)   
Game will be played with Leaders OFF, Customizing ON and the common houserules. No FreeMoving ships, WindWalking ships allowed.

The game listed as

Dark Elves vs Elves

Eriksson vs Terryn

(this thread will be used for logs)

/Eriksson
Life is nothing but a game
poe@telia.com

[This message has been edited by Eriksson (edited 04-07-2003 @ 07:21 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-07-03 07:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8  
Dark Elves Day 1-15

First couple of days went according to plan, nearby resources were captured and we suffered no real losses.
A bit later on we stupidly lost a good unit to the lizards which have been bugging us ever since we captured their capital. The humans also gave us some problems as they made a move on our homeland which was lightly guarded at the moment.
There has not been any major battles with our main enemy, the elves yet. Possibly we could have destroyed their capital if only our hero had been able to climb walls.
The future and outcome of this war is still far from decided...

turn 15 sent to Terryn

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 04-09-03 08:40 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
Dark Elves Day 16-30

Things looked really bad for a while and it almost felt like our sworn enemy had the upper hand. But now after razing their capital and holding the other three 4 hex cities we feel the elves getting more and more desperate.
They still have a pretty big army, maybe even as strong as ours but time is on our side.

sent to Terryn

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 04-09-03 09:34 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
Elves

The situation is getting worse every turn with the extremely powerfull Dark Elf Hero razing everything he comes across. With nearly no money left I'll have to make a last desperate attack against one of my enemys biggest city.

turn 31 sent

posted 04-09-03 09:51 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
Dark Elves Day 33

The elven main force never reached that city. Now all they have left is a halfling 3 hex with about 10 units in it...and possibly some more units somewhere.

sent to Terryn

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 04-09-03 09:58 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
Elves Day 32

Making a fatal mistake when moving my armies I'm doomed to die by the large Dark Elf army.

posted 04-09-03 10:00 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8  
Elves Day 33

As I thought my armies got crushed on Day 33 of this pretty short battle. Victory for my fellow swede Eriksson.

posted 04-09-03 10:05 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
Day 34

The last elven force made an attack on our army that was sitting outside their citywalls waiting for reinforcements and wallbreakers. Now we don't have to wait since their attack failed and the last elf lies dead.

I reallly liked this game. I underestimated my opponent from the start since he is new to AoW Heaven. Not saying I didn't play my best from the start though cuz I think I did, and it really was a close one...A small mistake or some more luck for the elves in the middle of the game and I would have lost.

Thanks for the game Terryn

/Eriksson
poe@telia.com
posted 04-09-03 10:13 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8  
A short and funny game with Erikssons mad hero having control of the map.
Still got lot's to learn about pbem gaming but I'm looking forward for some revenge soon.

Thx for the game

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Kinslayers (Eriksson vs Terryn)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames