You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Elf Vs. Elf (Tibbs vs. Hiranu)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 02-09-04 10:01 PM EDT (US)   
Tibbs: Elves
Hiranu: Dark Elves
Replies:
posted 02-19-04 02:03 PM EDT (US)     41 / 47  
I have trouble following fast combat results, especially telling if and when spells are cast.

Was about to get trapped in my capital by a very well placed baloon. Luckily there was a water walking ring that my hero could loan to my wizard, and while it gifted the capital, it kept me alive.

Now I regroop to assault my old home.

posted 02-19-04 04:38 PM EDT (US)     42 / 47  
*Checked fast combat spell points. I had 50 out of 50 left and I initiated that battle.

*Didn't check wizard when I attacked with air galley. Who gives their wizard a cannon? Smart. thought I had an easy kill.

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

Sidney Poitier (In the Heat of the Night)1970

posted 02-20-04 00:21 AM EDT (US)     43 / 47  
This is going to be interesting.

posted 02-20-04 07:31 PM EDT (US)     44 / 47  
Actually he just picked up the cannon cause it was lying around, and right now I got too much stuff. Need a feature to sell unused items for gold.

And in fact, its going to get very interestling. Luckily the troops I'm creating now, and that make up most of my forces, arn't evil.

posted 02-21-04 09:04 AM EDT (US)     45 / 47  
The elves are frantic. The evil ones own every city but two. We are badly outproduced. Our army stands surrounded in the middle of these lands and every day more enemies appear. The elven wizard stands basically alone in her capital. Our only chance is to drive at Meandor himself with everything we have, send him to the void, and then rush the tower he reappears in. 'If' we can defeat him. Our armies are close in strength.

At dawn we attacked- the battle was bloody.

posted 02-21-04 10:00 AM EDT (US)     46 / 47  
And I have fallen Old lessonn that failing to peotecy the king.

Thanks for the game, let me know if you'd like another.

posted 02-21-04 11:17 AM EDT (US)     47 / 47  
Thanks for the game. Very tense. I openned many turns questioning if I really wanted to see what happened. Absolutely, positively intereseted in a new game. Sent you an email. Thanks again.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Elf Vs. Elf (Tibbs vs. Hiranu)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames