You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL 6ppl FFA (Springheel, Tibbs, Hiranu, Narcissus X, Evil Roc, Shahkan)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7  Next Page »
posted 05-05-04 02:36 PM EDT (US)   
WL 6ppl FFA (Springheel, Tibbs, Hiranu, Narcissus X, Evil Roc, Shahkan)

Turn Order
Springheel: Goblins: eric at mindplaces dot com
Tibbs: Orcs: charvey1 at cogeco dot ca
Hiranu: Archons: aow@lionden.org
Narcissus X: Dwarves: gawilson100 at comcast dot net
Evil Roc: Draconains: evil-roc at dol dot ru
Shahkan: Halfling: shahkan at germanmail dot com

Large Map with underground
Few Cities
Few Indies
(to encourage conflict)
Everything else average
Surrender Off.

Good Luck everyone

Turn 1 sent to Springheel

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

Sidney Poitier (In the Heat of the Night)1970

[This message has been edited by hiranu (edited 07-25-2004 @ 05:07 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01-14-05 05:38 AM EDT (US)     241 / 247  
Ambir.

A glorious day - all goblins were banished from the land once and forever! Their capital had fallen to my western division while their big army was defeated in the center. Two mighty trolls were seduced to serve the new master.

Goblins payed for their alliance with tricky Marinus. He is a skilled diplomat indeed - managed to pull Mab on his side and to use her as a shield against me. But now the shield is gone and it is finaly a time to get these LEMON CAKES!

/----------------------

Good game, Springheel! Thanks for playing.

[This message has been edited by Evil Roc (edited 01-14-2005 @ 05:38 AM).]

posted 01-14-05 06:27 AM EDT (US)     242 / 247  
Halflings day 57
A cruel day! We are alone with hundreds of enemies on this world! We offer peaceful surrender to the demononic draconoans, if you only would leave us our lemoncakes!
posted 01-15-05 04:55 AM EDT (US)     243 / 247  
Ambir.

Today lives of Marinus' three heroes ended. My fleeing force made s ashort counter attack using the fortunate moment when engineers were divided into two groups and crushed the main of these two groups. Unfortunatly my poor glutton perished in that battle.

In the Marinus homeland Kaskar leads a force to inspect Marinus' tower for hidden cakes. Now we will have enough time to find them.

posted 01-15-05 05:41 AM EDT (US)     244 / 247  
Halflings day 58
The end is near, Marinus prepares for his last fight before he will die a tragic hero.
posted 01-15-05 08:05 AM EDT (US)     245 / 247  
Ambir.

Last hero of Marinus and his centaur companion were slain by merciless Karzen. Tomorrow both tower of Marinus will fall and finaly... the cakes...

posted 01-16-05 02:49 PM EDT (US)     246 / 247  
Ambir.

And so as predicted Marinus had fallen. His greed and desire to keep all cakes in the world all to himself backfired him and now he has plenty of time to think it over in the void... He-he. And draconians will keep the cakes to themselves meanwhile

Thank for a good game Shahkan! You had almost traped me in the human city in the north but unfortunatly for you, you were coming from the wrong direction

As it was a wl game I will go and report it now
(as far as I understand Tibbs is reported as Skulkan player)

1. Evil Roc - 2 kills - winner
2. Shahkan - 1 kill - (defeated by Evil Roc)
3. Springheel - 1 kill - (defeated by Evil Roc)
4. Tibbs - 1 kill - (defeated by Springheel)
5. Narcissus X (defeated by Tibbs)
6. Hiranu (defeated by Shahkan)

posted 01-16-05 04:53 PM EDT (US)     247 / 247  
Marinus in the void
Hehe hehe. Ambir stole all my cakes, but I could hide all the recipes in my smallclothes. And I will bake bigger and sweeter cakes than ever! And when Ambir has eaten all my cakes, he will be addicted to them, and will have to searc´h for mor cakes, but I will hide and never let my cakes be stolen again!
Thx for game EvilRoc, was very inspiring!

[This message has been edited by Shahkan (edited 01-16-2005 @ 04:54 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL 6ppl FFA (Springheel, Tibbs, Hiranu, Narcissus X, Evil Roc, Shahkan)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames