You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL FFA It's a Small World After All (Tibbs, NX, Ausaitis)
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 09-02-04 01:56 PM EDT (US)   
WL FFA It's a Small World After All (Tibbs, NX, Ausaitis)

Mr. Tibbs (charvey1@cogeco.ca) - Goblins, town name='Tibbtopia', 6 death, conquer-scholar-anarchist.

Narcissus X (gawilson100@comcast.net) - Dwarves, wizard name = Rumpelstiltskin (Use Fangir's profile), 6 earth, constructor.

Ausaitis (ausaitis@mail.ru) - Halflings, Vorsar, 6 earth

map size=medium w/underground.....no shadow realm
4 AI opponents,
structures - many
starting city - average

Thanks to Evil Roc for setting this up!

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

Sidney Poitier (In the Heat of the Night)1970

Replies:
posted 10-01-04 09:21 AM EDT (US)     41 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 12:

Viashino is lightly defended in his capital, unfortunately we didn't come with a big enough force.

TS

Abandoning the Dwarf speak.

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-06-04 09:53 AM EDT (US)     42 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 13:

Viashino is no longer lightly defended, so I let me lads hunt today for some well earned grub and feasted on swine, unfortunately it belonged to Vorsar.....oops!

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-06-04 09:58 AM EDT (US)     43 / 71  
Goblins, Day 13:

The cowardly armies have fled from our troops leaving our slow forces in a situation. which way to go? Hmmm....

Sorry for the delay again. Now that September is over I should be able to get my pace up to a more acceptable level.

posted 10-06-04 10:45 PM EDT (US)     44 / 71  
Goblins, Day 14

Our great goblin hero has encountered another trio of draconians and handed them a long, slow death. Decisions were made, directions were sent, and we changed our colour to 'blue'. (Looks nicer).

posted 10-08-04 03:32 PM EDT (US)     45 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 14:

An enemy scout has entered the caves and stolen me mithral furnace, we took it back though.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-09-04 01:58 PM EDT (US)     46 / 71  
Late post

Vosar - day 14

The lads have done quiet well the last few days, having secured a couple of new villages. We have also found an interesting resource in the caves near here...

TS

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."

Ernest Hemingway

posted 10-09-04 10:57 PM EDT (US)     47 / 71  
An easy battle dealt our troops many heavy wounds. Obviously, blue is not our colour

The Orange Goblins, Day 15

Once we changed our flag for the third time our advance scouts have reported a great find. All hail the orange kingdom!

posted 10-10-04 01:23 PM EDT (US)     48 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 15:

Today we captured two nodes and recaptured our furnace, we even cut a deal with Vorsar.

We have abandoned our dwarven dialect in favor of the easier english taught to us by the humans.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-12-04 02:22 PM EDT (US)     49 / 71  
Vosar

We continue to explore the cavens with mixed results, but something has caught our eye that is worth a little effort.

TS

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."

Ernest Hemingway

posted 10-12-04 02:41 PM EDT (US)     50 / 71  
The Orange Goblins:

The colour orange has lifted our spirits and surged our troops into the unknown dark. The caves hold many riches and a great battle has been fought. The colour of orange is growing.

posted 10-12-04 08:01 PM EDT (US)     51 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 16:

Building and exploring.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-13-04 09:28 PM EDT (US)     52 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 17:

My troops have become lost wandering above ground so we sought help from our friends to find our way home.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-14-04 08:35 PM EDT (US)     53 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 18:

BY ALL THE HELLS!!! Independents return destroying our furnace, and our troops still wander around lost.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-15-04 11:58 AM EDT (US)     54 / 71  
Vosar

The lizard scouts of an independant lord have taken some of my scouts and are now advancing into my domain, I think Lizaed steak with a few veggies and a glass of ale will go down very well!

TS

Ernest Hemingway

posted 10-18-04 09:59 AM EDT (US)     55 / 71  
The Orange Goblins:

While one army is healed, another battles for a resource and is greatly wounded. More troops are sent. We currently have only half a plan. Scouting is needed.

posted 10-19-04 08:30 AM EDT (US)     56 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 19:

Today we explored a very tough dungeon and all we got are some units with an attitude they may desert us soon so we must place them as far away from my remaining army as possible.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-19-04 12:42 PM EDT (US)     57 / 71  
Vosar

We are moving into a position to take on the Lizards and have sent a strong force to capture a useful resource.

Elsewhere a band of Dwarves belonging to Rumpelstiltskin appear to be lost (or maybe they are just having a good look around!) so we have sent them in the right direction.

TS

Ernest Hemingway

posted 10-19-04 01:16 PM EDT (US)     58 / 71  
The Orange Goblins

Now that we have finally finished converting a city to something more suitable, forces are once again on the march. Somebody ticked us off a little while ago and we'd like to repay the favour.

posted 10-19-04 08:11 PM EDT (US)     59 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 20:

It was a bad night: 3 units deserted us and a solo hero single handedly killed off all my guards and captured one of our villages and to top it off my units are still wandering around lost!

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-20-04 11:21 AM EDT (US)     60 / 71  
Vosar

The caves have yielded some nice suprises and we have sighted the enemy, which we will now prepare to engage.

TS

Ernest Hemingway

posted 10-21-04 11:13 AM EDT (US)     61 / 71  
Vosar

The enemy has departed with its tail between its legs and the dwarves seem to have found their way, but to where one wonders ...

Time to explore distant realms

TS

Ernest Hemingway

posted 10-21-04 11:18 AM EDT (US)     62 / 71  
The Orange Goblins

Now that our army is assembled and ready for war it seems that the other races have turned tail and run. They can only go so far because the under-dark is our domain.

posted 10-21-04 07:19 PM EDT (US)     63 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 21:

The last of the rescued units deserted me, we will now have to regroup cause the caves aren't safe. This will be a problem we will have to deal with sooner rather than later.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-22-04 11:08 AM EDT (US)     64 / 71  
Vosar

The scouts sent into my domain have fled and we have secured the borders once again. Time to mount our campaign.

TS

Ernest Hemingway

posted 10-22-04 05:11 PM EDT (US)     65 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 22:

Tomorrow we shall attack the hero who stole our village and he is quite a mighty warrior!! Elsewhere, we are no longer lost and have found our way back underground we are happy once again.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-23-04 11:06 AM EDT (US)     66 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 23:

It was the toughest of battles but finally we prevailed against the hero Padawan Anakin (and he damn sure had Jedi-like skills).

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-24-04 04:36 PM EDT (US)     67 / 71  
Vosar

Some nasty bugs have entered my domain, god knows where they came from but they will have to go!

TS

Ernest Hemingway

posted 10-25-04 11:03 AM EDT (US)     68 / 71  
The Orange Goblins:

More orange is spreading through the lands.

The once proud and noble archon race controlled by the Executioner is now enslaved by the goblin hordes. Forces have reported that the archon structures are all wrong for our troops and shall take many days to change. Bah, forget it. Best to raze the kingdom to the ground.

posted 10-28-04 12:56 PM EDT (US)     69 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 24:

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 10-28-04 12:57 PM EDT (US)     70 / 71  
Rumpelstiltskin, Day 25:

Captured a village and a mine today. We are now being threatened by the remaining independent unit that we freed.

TS

GMT -5 (EST)

posted 01-11-05 11:27 AM EDT (US)     71 / 71  
Would I be correct in assuming this game is dead for the lack of Tibbs?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL FFA It's a Small World After All (Tibbs, NX, Ausaitis)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames