You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL - Art of War(Aus v Xan v ER v Min)
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
posted 09-25-04 01:36 PM EDT (US)   
Game: WL - Art of War(Aus v Xan v ER v Min)
Map: Medium - Art of War (ChuckisChuck)

Human Players: (Order of play)

Ausaitis:Nomadsausaitis@mail.ru
Xantrul:Humansxantrul@mail.ru
Minstrel:Archonsphiroc01@yahoo.com
Evil Roc:Tigransevilroc@trancom.ru

Three AI Lords:

AI: Frostlings
AI: Shadow Demons
AI:Draconians

Allied Victory - off
Surrender - off
Everything else is map standard

Please check your email address to make sure it is correct.

Any problems, please email ausaitis@mail.ru

I hope you all enjoy the game, good luck and have fun.

Aus.

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."

Ernest Hemingway

Replies:
posted 01-23-05 04:22 AM EDT (US)     121 / 138  
Wareet, day 40

Took back our city. Looks like draconians chasing cats and I can only wish good luck for them

Turn sent

posted 01-23-05 05:21 AM EDT (US)     122 / 138  
Efiro.

Indeed draconians are chasing little innocent kitties. But this way these pesky lizards will soon meet some mature cats and that will be a realy painful experience.

posted 01-25-05 05:00 AM EDT (US)     123 / 138  
Wareet, day 41

Lost 2 knights in battle for stuped watch tower. Another couple of knights flee from earth elementals in half-dead condition... It wasn't lucky day for fights

Turn sent

posted 01-25-05 02:58 PM EDT (US)     124 / 138  
Efiro.

A very good day as my sphinx persuaded a brand new reaper to join my ranks. Also a brain but it is not that impressive. Now I have a mighty core for my future horde.

Meanwhile draconians are coming closer. I'm not going to let them any further into my lands without a battle. My forces stand ready.

posted 01-26-05 05:28 AM EDT (US)     125 / 138  
Wareet, day 42

Building army...

Turn sent

[This message has been edited by Xantrul (edited 01-26-2005 @ 05:31 AM).]

posted 01-26-05 02:15 PM EDT (US)     126 / 138  
Efiro.

Good day again! Draconain army was defeated in the south with minor losses. Two elders of them decided to join my army after some private talk with my sphynxes.

In another place the last band of independent shadow demons was defeated. They managed to offer some resistance but odds were overwhelming. Now my land is finaly safe.

posted 01-29-05 04:35 AM EDT (US)     127 / 138  
Wareet, day 43

Wow ! Cats army is huge ! And 2 sphinxes looks very dangerously ...

Turn sent

posted 01-29-05 06:58 AM EDT (US)     128 / 138  
Efiro.

While my army with 2 sphinxes advance to push humans away, the main army moves in another direction. Time to teach frostlings a lesson now, they are trying to invade me.

P.S. Restar because of system crush. Had only minor battle main army vs 1 earth elemental.

posted 01-31-05 04:10 AM EDT (US)     129 / 138  
Wareet, day 44

Cats army approaching our east city. We haven't enough forces to hold it, so we gonna to left it for some time...

Turn sent

posted 01-31-05 04:27 PM EDT (US)     130 / 138  
efiro.

Captured that city.

In another place frostlings move for a battle. I move to meet them, now will they dare to attack?

posted 02-02-05 03:38 PM EDT (US)     131 / 138  
Efiro.

Humans gather their knights on their side of the infamous Dragon Pass, but they are hardly a challenge to the tigran horde... Even for a secondary regiment that faces them.

posted 02-04-05 05:40 AM EDT (US)     132 / 138  
Efiro.

While main army is moving through northern wastes to punish annoying frostlings, secondary army entered the Dragon Pass. Knights await us on the other side, but they hardly can match the power of cats.

posted 02-05-05 05:36 AM EDT (US)     133 / 138  
Wareet, day 47

We decided not to face overwhelming cats' forces and retreat for reinforcements...

I heard a rumor, that one mad mage promised to create magic storehouse with unlimited "Kitecat", if cats will capture all this lands for him in return. I think it's explaining why cats so suddenly leave their caves and started to kill all around. I'm afraid they are all fanatics now and nothing will stop them

Turn sent

posted 02-05-05 08:27 AM EDT (US)     134 / 138  
Efiro.

Humans flee, frostlings flee. Nobody dared to challenge the power of tigrans this day. No matter. Ina couple of days cats will come to their very houses and they will have to choose between death in fight and death in hunt.

posted 02-07-05 04:18 AM EDT (US)     135 / 138  
Wareet, day 48

Our south city was captured by draconians. All units collected in capital, and preparing to final battle.

Turn sent

May be I'll surrender to make things easy ? Or you wanna to finish me by your hands ?

posted 02-07-05 04:17 PM EDT (US)     136 / 138  
Oh, I can accept the surrender at this point, as you certainly has no hope now, and I can't take your capital with just my secondary army (because you have static shield on all troops). I have to wait for my main force (3 heroes, sphinx, reaper, brain, 5-6 manticores, troll, some cat masters) and summon a couple more of chaous lords before assault and it will take 5-6 days.

So if you confirm your surrender I'll go and report the results

posted 02-10-05 05:02 AM EDT (US)     137 / 138  
Hmm. I expected turn on e-mail to surrender in it and didn't look forum. =(

Yeah, I surrender. It's no fun to skip turns and waiting for end. So, congratulations !

Thx for the game. It was fun !

posted 02-10-05 05:46 AM EDT (US)     138 / 138  
Thanks for a good game!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL - Art of War(Aus v Xan v ER v Min)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames