You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: ER3 - Sacred Woods (LordTheRon vs Fubarno)
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 07-22-05 02:48 PM EDT (US)   
SACRED WOODS
Size: large, without underground nor shadow realm
Wizards: see below.
Type of game: 1 vs 1.
AI wizards: None.
Description: Rich grasslands around the dense wood of elves - dangerous but with possible rewards. No scripts.

Players are (random order):
LordTheRon as Solyx of draconians with 2 fire and 4 air magic, peace keeper, pacifist, merchant (lordtheron at gmail dot com)

Fubarno as Felix of humans with 2 life, 4 death, explorer, pacifist, channeler (Rutbeer at earthlink dot net)

Surrender off. Item teleportation off.

First turn sent to LordTheRon .
Good game and Enjoy !!

Game registered.

[This message has been edited by BruceEstrie (edited 07-22-2005 @ 06:33 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-11-05 02:25 AM EDT (US)     81 / 98  
Felix -

ts

posted 09-11-05 05:56 PM EDT (US)     82 / 98  
Solyx

We managed to take that Dwarven stronghold, but it sure hurt!

posted 09-11-05 09:13 PM EDT (US)     83 / 98  
Felix -

The western front is collapsing and in the east the enemy has established a dangerous base within the interior. Oh for the heady days during the 'charge of the unicorns'. We should have burned the draco capital when we had the chance.

posted 09-12-05 06:26 PM EDT (US)     84 / 98  
Solyx

Feeling good but we're not going to cheer till we have Felix's head on a plate!

posted 09-12-05 07:21 PM EDT (US)     85 / 98  
Felix -

The defences are being formed.

posted 09-12-05 08:06 PM EDT (US)     86 / 98  
Solyx

Argl, another miscalculation. Well at least we severely weakened Felix's frosty general, but it cost us some valuable troops. We keep on pinching through Felix's armour in other places though.

posted 09-12-05 10:20 PM EDT (US)     87 / 98  
Felix -

They knew where to look for me this time as my little force tried to slip north.

posted 09-13-05 05:54 PM EDT (US)     88 / 98  
Solyx

Keeping a low profile.

posted 09-13-05 07:35 PM EDT (US)     89 / 98  
Felix -

Flyers, flyers everywhere. Hunted like a dog...

posted 09-14-05 05:35 PM EDT (US)     90 / 98  
Solyx

I wonder what Felix is hiding. It just cannot be good!

posted 09-14-05 08:32 PM EDT (US)     91 / 98  
Felix -

If you only knew...

posted 09-15-05 01:22 PM EDT (US)     92 / 98  
Solyx

Another bold move. Now let's hope we don't get punished for it.

posted 09-15-05 02:41 PM EDT (US)     93 / 98  
Solyx

Preparing for the next phase.

posted 09-15-05 03:08 PM EDT (US)     94 / 98  
Fubarno -

We are ready...

posted 09-15-05 05:40 PM EDT (US)     95 / 98  
Solyx

I guess I should have know something like this was coming. I can only hope to survive this one, but I fear the worst. At least those extra casting points could come in very handy.

posted 09-15-05 06:48 PM EDT (US)     96 / 98  
Felix - Day 49

Hahaaa! Victory grasped out of the near ashes of defeat. I wish I could have witnessed the final battle but it went straight to the screen saying you were defeated. If you could please give me some details of how the battle went. (Or your password so that I could open your turn and watch it myself.)

I was in a rush to get you the turn before this one so I mistakenly forgot to step my wizard off the wiz tower. Was the magic domain outline of the accompaning hero what gave away my 'sneak attack'? The main purpose of the frostling hero and spiders in the far north was to draw defenders away but it looks like you got your flyers back when you spotted my air galley force.

What a see-saw battle this was. Good game.

posted 09-15-05 07:00 PM EDT (US)     97 / 98  
Good game Fubarno! This was a real fun one, but oh dear I should have won it.

It is much easier with Solyx since you buy everything you want because of the peacekeeper ability, but I made some early mistakes losing my beginning army that should have been able to push though.

I knew something was coming but stupidly completely forgot about airgalleys. I knew that frostling hero was a diversion but I expected to beat him earlier on. I should have been better prepared in my capital.

The last fight was pretty close but you won it by some margin still. You had a heavily wounded frosty hero left, a half healthy Elven hero and a fairy. 10 deaths on my side, 7 on yours.

Very well done to grab victory as the odds were in my favour, although the unicorn rush was quite scary too.

OK, this is a good time for me to go on vacation. We'll start a new one when I get back. Perhaps our first 1.4 patch game.

posted 09-15-05 07:47 PM EDT (US)     98 / 98  
Sounds great. I look forward to it. Thanks for the recap on the battle.

BTW, I'm quite jealous of you going to Bali, me being a surfer and that being a surfing mecca, among other things. Hopefully someday. I do have a 2 week trip to the Maldives planned for may of 2006. Have a safe trip.

[This message has been edited by Fubarno (edited 09-15-2005 @ 07:53 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » ER3 - Sacred Woods (LordTheRon vs Fubarno)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames