Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: :-} WL Creek Adventure - Lordtheron vs Fubarno
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 10-14-05 07:18 PM EDT (US)   
Fubarno as Archons rutbeer at earthlink dot net

Lordtheron as Undead lordtheron at gmail dot com

All the standard stuff, no migrate trick, no catalyst trick, etc...
Surrender is off.

Good luck

day 1

Undead are in the valley. I order my warriors to hurry out and destroy this threat..

ts

Replies:
posted 11-06-05 04:03 PM EDT (US)     41 / 54  
Amon -

Skulkan has summoned forth a repressive shroud of doom on his domain. He must be stopped once and for all. My troops gird themselves for the global curse.

(BTW, I wasn't suggesting you surrender as I don't like to surrender myself. I just wanted to get this map started from opposite sides because it is such a small map.)

Final bolt, if you check this thread, your magic item 'Kharagh club' doesn't register the listed damage bonus when held as a weapon by a hero.

posted 11-06-05 05:46 PM EDT (US)     42 / 54  
Nekron

I'd better make up my mind!

posted 11-07-05 04:36 PM EDT (US)     43 / 54  
Amon -

Like a predator, my armies circle the wounded beast for the coup de grace, ever wary that he could strike a lethal blow in his throes of elimination. ts

posted 11-09-05 07:48 AM EDT (US)     44 / 54  

Quote:

Final bolt, if you check this thread, your magic item 'Kharagh club' doesn't register the listed damage bonus when held as a weapon by a hero.

What hero was this? - I have just tested th club and it worked as expected for both Anon and Nekron sides.

posted 11-10-05 02:59 PM EDT (US)     45 / 54  
Nekron

Final desperate move.

posted 11-10-05 10:10 PM EDT (US)     46 / 54  
Amon -

The forces of justice converge on the outskirts of Nekrons final redoubt, soon to be final resting place... I hope!

posted 11-13-05 08:39 AM EDT (US)     47 / 54  
Nekron

I'm awaiting my fate. It doesn't look all that promising.

posted 11-13-05 11:10 PM EDT (US)     48 / 54  
Amon - 23

A bloody vicious battle saw the final destruction of Nekron. I am Amon here me roar....

*Good game as always LTR. I'll reprot my victory.

posted 11-14-05 01:58 AM EDT (US)     49 / 54  
Congrats to the winner! - What was it with this Kharagh Club, Fubarno? Has it worked out?
posted 11-14-05 03:44 AM EDT (US)     50 / 54  
Grats Fubarno.

It really wasn't such a good game from my side of the pond. Sacred woods really destroyed most of my plans. But even after you showed my the power of the woods I foolishly sent out my units within your domain twice.

I soarly missed evil woods as a counter and damnation came too late. But I learned a lot about the map (which seems nicely balanced), so I'll give you a harder time when I'm Amon.

posted 11-14-05 11:38 AM EDT (US)     51 / 54  
Final Bolt - Sorry I forgot. It was a halfling hero and I'm not positive of the name, but I think it was winger. The club didn't give the damage bonus.
posted 11-14-05 01:18 PM EDT (US)     52 / 54  
Anon, the name is "Anon"! - Otherwise we soon end up with Amun-Ra!
posted 11-14-05 02:59 PM EDT (US)     53 / 54  
Now that's Fubarno's fault. He always calls the white guy Amon!

But nevermind, I'm playing Anom now.

posted 11-14-05 10:45 PM EDT (US)     54 / 54  
LOL! Oops.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » :-} WL Creek Adventure - Lordtheron vs Fubarno
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames