Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Treachery! Rorschach vs Swolte
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 04-28-03 03:59 PM EDT (US)   
This is for real Swolte. This counts.

The BTOOIC Tournament map "Valley of flowers" by D3_kamikaze is the setting for this epic and fierce clash, as Swolte the founding father of the strong BTOOIC faces his worst fears - a challenge from within... Rorschach (oooh, surprise) has thrown down the gauntlet.

Swolte knew well that NOT picking up the gauntlet would severely weaken his leadership. But, alas, he never hesitated, but picked it up and hurled it in Ror's general direction. And so Rorschach is forced to stand by his bold (=rash) words.
The challenge
Rorschach tees off as Merdoc in the east while Swolte retorts as Ellendra in the west.

In good BTOOIC style it is Hobbits vs Hobbits!

[This message has been edited by Rorschach (edited 04-29-2003 @ 06:14 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-09-03 02:57 PM EDT (US)     41 / 44  

Quote:

If only the good master is up for a rematch as he so eloquently hinted to in the challenge thread

HEY, WAIT A SEC!! That was if I were to lose!! Erm.. *cough*cough* I mean..

You still have much to learn, my apprentice.. practise and when I deem you worthy of a challenge (meaning: gaining 100 ladder points) you can have the second lesson..

(perhaps 3 weeks from now, I'm highly likely very busy the coming 2 weeks.. you will understand..)

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 05-09-03 04:01 PM EDT (US)     42 / 44  
Ror - final day

I surrender to my master then...

*drewling
yes master, I understand. I will gain the points you ask for.

Thanks for the match!

posted 05-09-03 05:11 PM EDT (US)     43 / 44  
Ok, now back in line!

(Great game & logs! )

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 05-09-2003 @ 05:25 PM).]

posted 05-09-03 05:15 PM EDT (US)     44 / 44  
hmm, great entertainment!
Congrats, Swolte

one more defeat, and Rorschach might join our merry ranks and abstain from his dark ways

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Treachery! Rorschach vs Swolte
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames