Moderated by Swolte, Timelord, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Wanna play online?
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
posted 06-22-03 10:39 AM EDT (US)   
nvm

"Shooting down a plane of civilians isn't careless, it's politcal opportunism." - Stormraider

[This message has been edited by RogerRabid (edited 07-10-2011 @ 04:34 AM).]

Replies:
posted 05-27-09 02:43 PM EDT (US)     51 / 84  
id really like to play some games but no one is ever online on gamespy how can i get in touch with some other players
Read this:

http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=30,5278,,20

"Shooting down a plane of civilians isn't careless, it's politcal opportunism." - Stormraider
posted 04-16-10 08:31 PM EDT (US)     52 / 84  
well if someone wanna play online join to my hamachi network...
Network: Zer0AOW
Pasword: Zer0
posted 04-17-10 11:48 AM EDT (US)     53 / 84  
i joined your network, an messenger account could be more handy. Because hamachi is only on if I play a game.

What tastes like chicken? Precious ? Yes !
Chicken does, but so does turkey. It means they are all
against us, how else would explain such an inconsistency ?

You ,you're against me, at least I know that.

The universe smiles wicked, hungry smile at us, but through bars, mind you.
posted 04-20-10 06:54 PM EDT (US)     54 / 84  
okk... you are right... well my msn is sepikmon4
posted 07-07-10 08:20 AM EDT (US)     55 / 84  
Does anyone here use Tunngle?. I've used hamachi every now and then but I can't say I like it too much, so I decided to search other "gadgets" to use. After some searching I found Tunngle (actually a friend of mine recommended it, heh) and my initial impressions of it are positive. Though, for now it's quite difficult for me to test it further on because there is some distinct lack of people in the AoWSM chatroom (picture). I feel awfully lonely there.
I also noticed the Tunngle thread below (I was "denied" of posting in that thread, it was archived) and read how RogerRabid had some trouble with it. He got some error messages in German when trying to run it and wasn't able to solve the problem. Well, that shouldn't be a problem anymore, for now Tunngle seems to support 26 (different) languages. Including English

I am curious if anyone here is interested enough to try it out and see if it's any good... other than looks. At least there's room for 255 people, so we shouldn't run out of space.

(This is what Tunngle looks like)

Editing million times... once again.

[This message has been edited by The A M (edited 07-07-2010 @ 08:23 AM).]

posted 07-07-10 11:20 AM EDT (US)     56 / 84  
Damn, you beat me to this post by a day :P . I was meaning to post about Tunngle, but I was on a different computer and didn't feel like logging into my account. I too saw the archived Tunngle account.

When I went on yesterday, there were 4 people in the SM room, so I assume it works, but I think they were in a game.
posted 10-05-10 06:08 PM EDT (US)     57 / 84  
Hello everyone,

New player here. I have a decent pc with above average specs. I am on the Clearwire internet service. I also belong to Gamespy, and have paid for that service as well. I haven't been able to use it yet. I have been a single player for a long time, and have played with two friends of mine online. I am interested in playing a real online game today, and have many hours available. I would also like to network with players who have a schedule close to mine so we can play regularly. I live in America, in the Eastern time zone. Time of this post is Tuesday, October 5, 2010 @ 6pm est. You may contact me through my email at eagle35@clearwire.net.

Thank you all, I look forward to playing with you soon !

Eagleman
posted 10-13-10 09:25 AM EDT (US)     58 / 84  
Hi, i would be pleased to play with you.
I'm already playing with a good friend of mine, "Mushywuky", who is from germany (i'm french).

We recently started multiplayer so we arent really "pro", but if you still want to play with someone, it'd be a pleasure

i will send you an e-mail, but i wanted to post it there so other people know there are still players of AoW:SM !

Looking forward to playing with you soon aswell

Wynn
posted 12-14-10 03:41 PM EDT (US)     59 / 84  
Hello, where is communicating online players? Where do they play? what patch is used?
posted 12-16-10 02:24 PM EDT (US)     60 / 84  
Hi all,

I've everytime found players on Hamachi or Tunngle

>We recently started multiplayer so we arent really "pro"

Btw, ur still better than me... you and your damned Farfadets ;P
posted 12-16-10 05:18 PM EDT (US)     61 / 84  
I know some networks

in AOWSM3, aowmc, aow2gr - players missing

in Room of Shadows - busy all the time
posted 12-17-10 03:01 PM EDT (US)     62 / 84  
There often 5-6 players in AOWSM3, about from 8PM to midnight (GMT) + few on Tunngle in the same time...
posted 12-18-10 09:53 PM EDT (US)     63 / 84  
Hi Roger

i dont know if there is a sticky somewhere but a couple new people asked how to load a saved multi game. Perhaps a sticky here?

thx for the good work

Cheers
posted 12-19-10 03:57 AM EDT (US)     64 / 84  
I'll add it to this one. Thanks for the suggestion!

posted 12-28-10 01:35 PM EDT (US)     65 / 84  
clean network { AOWSM3, Room of Shadows}. I can not go to the networks - all busy. And as far as I know are present in these networks is not enough - they are filled with nicknames missing
posted 12-28-10 07:42 PM EDT (US)     66 / 84  
I cleared some room on AOWSM3

Maker of the CoMA and Strange Lands mods.
Check out the AoW Chatroom
posted 03-21-11 08:30 PM EDT (US)     67 / 84  
hi all, we are two people from italy who wants two play online, can someone help us to find a way to play? we tried to use gamespy and hamachi but can't play, pls reply at makkos at hotmail dot it, thx goodbye
posted 04-09-11 10:38 PM EDT (US)     68 / 84  
Hey everone!
My wife is in Brazil for 3 wks, I have time for some MP gaming, anyong interested? Which thread do you use to coordinate?

Bigben34
posted 04-10-11 08:00 AM EDT (US)     69 / 84  
hi bigben

i remember from years ago, even from homm3 if im not mistaken.

u can add me on msn and we can play if u like dross1827 at hotmail dot com
posted 04-12-11 11:20 PM EDT (US)     70 / 84  
I don't use MSN, but I will hang out on hamachi in a couple of the rooms if you can find me there?
posted 09-27-11 09:17 AM EDT (US)     71 / 84  
Hi, ive been a huge AoW fan for years, but havent played multiplayer yet, I didnt want to just add people randomly from the contact list, especially as most of the posts there are about 2 years old, so i thought id post here

If anyone is interested in a game Id love to give it a try, havent played against a human before and am looking forward to it,

Im at GMT and have got hamachi, if anyone wants to contact me feel free to email me at c.hewitson@hotmail.com

cheers
posted 09-29-11 05:17 AM EDT (US)     72 / 84  
Hey!
For online games you can always see what's going on in the AoW chatroom. (Link to the thread: AoW Chatroom).

People (usually) answer all questions you have in your mind, sometimes even before you ask them.

(Chatroom isn't HG supported website).
posted 11-05-12 08:37 AM EDT (US)     73 / 84  
Hi guys,

New to online and multiplayer gaming. Been enjoying playing AoW SM for several years now, though only against AI So, I'm not going to be much of competition for starters, but later ... maybe
What time you guys usually play? I just discovered hamachi server and there are quite a few players there. I usually prefer long XL strategic battles, but those are probably for pbem games. Are middle sized games realistic for online play?

thanks !
posted 12-30-12 07:30 AM EDT (US)     74 / 84  
Hi all !

Still someone play online ?
Via which server, which Hamachi room ?

AOWSM3 seems always be full... maybe need to be cleaned ?

Sometime, 3 or 4 players on Tunngle, but noboby in mibbit chat room...

Have fun,
Seen you soon online !

Forget mails, directories and attachments: use PBEM Wrapper
posted 12-31-12 08:29 PM EDT (US)     75 / 84  
hi all, i've been playing AOWSM single player campaigns a lot lately and was thinking, since i have nothing to do as we count down to the new year, anyone want to play an online game? which mod/version do people generally play under? i saw words like hamachi and tunngle and i surmise it's a chat program or something but i've never used them. everyone is probably not playing AOW right now though since it's the new year and you're probably out partying, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyways. Thanks.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Online Multiplayer » Wanna play online?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames