Please login or register

AoW2/SM Mod Making
Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Construct Army
posted 04-30-07 05:01 PM EDT (US)   
this is the small start of my construct race, should be a laugh when I get back on the network and me and the mates have a good game.

Many thanks to RosenMcStern for his sage guidance.

[This message has been edited by Achilles reborn (edited 04-30-2007 @ 05:02 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-30-07 06:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6  
mhmm... i see cymeks and omnius' update spheres...

DE OPPRESSO LIBER
posted 04-30-07 09:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6  
what games is that then?

edited: update, 3 new units including the level 4 unit (big guy), I may make a mech dragon aswell..

[This message has been edited by Achilles reborn (edited 05-03-2007 @ 02:06 PM).]

posted 05-26-07 10:30 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6  
And the Tytans!

(it's not a game, it's "Legends Of Dune" trilogy)

DE OPPRESSO LIBER
posted 06-07-07 06:55 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6  
VERY cool race/army

You plan on releasing this to the public as a Mod? (I hope so!).

Did you model all those units yourself?! They look fabulous, could you post some animations here too?

It would be extremely awesome to have a Mech Dragon... whether you model it yourself or not.

I tried to contact you by msn to talk some things but got no answer, my e-mail is merkraad at hotmail dot com.

Thanks and good luck on your great work!

Artist, Sorcerer, Monk and AoW Series fan
Proud citizen of BRASIL \o/ |o/ \o| \o/ |o| /o/ \o/
Blog with some art
www.the-battlefield.com ex-member with fond memories:Battlefield Player of the year 2003;Battlefield Winner of 4 Tourneys;Battlefield Winner of AoW league 2004
Proud owner of an AoW SM poster signed by Devs!
Please try the fantastic BNW Mod made by my friend Kirky Picardo! The best AoW:SM Mod!
posted 07-22-07 05:35 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6  
sorry for the late response, have not posted here in a while. yeah I finished the race, they are good fun cause you can take their cities no matter what the alaignment. I have sent the ILB files in along with images of there frame numbers, they are a small part of a very large mod we use on our home network so I could not send the whole thing, too many permission issues from the modders here.

here as requested are the animations, bear in mind I have very little animation experience.

anyways they should be available soon, not sure if they are any use but all are free to use them as they wish.
posted 07-22-07 07:37 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6  
sorry for the late response, have not posted here in a while.
No problem, better late than never!
yeah I finished the race, they are good fun cause you can take their cities no matter what the alaignment. I have sent the ILB files in along with images of there frame numbers
Thanks a lot!
Now, could you send also a mod resource folder? If you play with them they already have Unit Bodies that would solve a lot of setting up time. And maybe you did some sound for them, not sure if the sounds of default game were enough?
they are a small part of a very large mod we use on our home network so I could not send the whole thing, too many permission issues from the modders here.
Hmm why not release it in Heaven Games, really??? I mean you could just credit all those modders...

Maybe you could even include a more formal User end license for such a Mod, there are some on the internet for sure.

It does seems like you guys might have an awesome Mod there and it will never be released to a greater audience, which would be a shame in my opinion. And if the Units are modeled by yourselves like yours are, there is no issues with copyrighted material, etc!

I don't know if there are more machines and etc, but there was someone wondering about a futuristic AoW SM Mod, so maybe it could be done then.
here as requested are the animations, bear in mind I have very little animation experience.
They look good to me
anyways they should be available soon, not sure if they are any use but all are free to use them as they wish.
I think they can be put to use eventually! I might have one, let's talk about it by e-mail.

I think new graphics/units for the game is never too much, so if I were you I would definitely release it

Artist, Sorcerer, Monk and AoW Series fan
Proud citizen of BRASIL \o/ |o/ \o| \o/ |o| /o/ \o/
Blog with some art
www.the-battlefield.com ex-member with fond memories:Battlefield Player of the year 2003;Battlefield Winner of 4 Tourneys;Battlefield Winner of AoW league 2004
Proud owner of an AoW SM poster signed by Devs!
Please try the fantastic BNW Mod made by my friend Kirky Picardo! The best AoW:SM Mod!
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Mod Making » Construct Army
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames