You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Blood Isles (Sprout vs Wild Weasel)
posted 11-26-03 11:42 AM EDT (US)   
A wizard ladder game between:

Sprout as the Goblins

--and--

Wild Weasel as the Halflings

on Blood Isles (World Cup version of the map)

Hope it is an enjoyable game.

Note: No freemovement allowed on ships.

Replies:
posted 11-26-03 11:44 AM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
Goblins - Day 1 and 2 Report

We are off to a solid start...we explored a prison with our Karagh to give that monster some experience. A ziggy gave our hero some basic items (hey, a pot helm is better than a bare forhead!). Our forces have taken 2 cities and we are ready to assualt another soon.

Turn sent.

posted 11-27-03 03:32 AM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
Halflings, Day 1

Fanned out and acquired as many resources as possible. Hit a monster lair for goodies and experience.

Turn sent.

Sprout - I now have my second turn from you but I won't be anywhere near a computer with AoW on it until this evening (about 10 hours from now). Sorry for the delay.

Do it ? Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome ? I did it thirty-five minutes ago.
The Hunger Site

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me.
Broadsword calling Danny Boy! Broadsword calling Danny Boy!
posted 11-28-03 10:08 AM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
Halflings, Day 2

The rush to acquire territory on this small map yields a blow to the Halfling cause..

Do it ? Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome ? I did it thirty-five minutes ago.
The Hunger Site

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you're locked up in here with me.
posted 11-28-03 12:26 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
Goblins - Day 3

Really not the best of days...left ourselves vulnerable in several places...hope for a peaceful night!

Turn sent.

posted 11-28-03 06:47 PM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
Halflings, Day 3

Unfortunately our little legs couldn't carry us far enough to exploit any Goblin weaknesses..

posted 11-28-03 08:05 PM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
Goblins - Day 4

The Humans did us a disfavor by killing a precious unit...but we took out the Halfling eagle rider since we were not close enough to take vengence on the Humans.

Turn sent.

posted 12-01-03 07:50 AM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
Halflings

Not certain how to proceed..

The Hunger Site

posted 12-01-03 02:55 PM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
Goblins -

Took out 2 of the halfling boats with our silver and gold medal floating troops.

Then, the next day took out the two highmen avengers the halflings had recruited with our executioners.

Turn sent.

posted 12-03-03 11:14 AM EDT (US)     9 / 11  
I'm getting comprehensively hammered. Still, I'm learning valuable lessons about the conduct of war on this map..

The Hunger Site

[This message has been edited by Wild Weasel (edited 12-03-2003 @ 11:14 AM).]

posted 12-09-03 01:11 AM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
Goblins -

Took out the last of the halfling navy...now proceduing to take their shipyards...then their cities...then finally will take their armies

Slow but sure, the goblins will rule these isles!

Turn sent.

posted 01-07-04 12:25 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
I have conceded as my position is now entirely untenable!
Well played, Sprout!

The Hunger Site

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Blood Isles (Sprout vs Wild Weasel)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames