You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Snowscapes Game 7 (Dazzle vs Dafyth)
posted 11-04-08 07:11 PM EDT (US)   
This is Game 1 of the Fall 2008 1v1 tourney being played on the winning map of the Summer 2008 Mapmaking tourney - Snowscapes and Mirages by Arctic Wolf

Dazzle as Frostlings darryl dot peers at dsl dot pipex dot com
vs
Dafyth as Azracs dwcarless at yahoo dot com
All standard house rules
No FMDS
Leaders OFF

Please post in the turn logs. If you will be absent and unable to play a turn for 3 days post in the absentee forums. If you go absent for 4 or more days without notice you risk forfeiting the game (just let us know you'll be gone). Winner is responsible to post in the tourney thread once the game is over.

First turn will be sent out soon.
Have fun and good luck!
Replies:
posted 11-07-08 06:06 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6  
3 day bump

Former PBEM singles champion.
posted 11-09-08 06:02 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6  
5 day bump -- what's the status please?

posted 11-09-08 08:57 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6  
Emailed Dazzle again tonight. He told me two days ago he was having problems with the game. I sent him some instructions to see if we could get it going. Have not heard from him.

I'll let you know as soon I hear anything. (however, if this keeps up then Dafyth will win by default).
posted 11-12-08 03:45 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6  
I'm sorry about the delay, I will get everything underway as soon as I can, sorry, when is it I should get my turn sent by?

This is a dignified place for dignified people, young man. Top hats and monocles are not only recommended, they're required.

Black Hound
posted 11-13-08 02:36 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6  
Good to hear from you Dazzle. Turns should be sent back within 1-3 days of getting them. The quicker, the better; especially as we are a week behind the rest now.

posted 11-13-08 04:42 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6  
I'm sorry but I may have to forfeit. Things aren't looking good and I don't think that I'm going to have enough time. It's a shame though, I relished playing you. Possibly in a friendly sometime but I don't think this time is suitable. Sorry to mess you around but at least it's automatic qualification for you.

I hate admitting defeat like this...

This is a dignified place for dignified people, young man. Top hats and monocles are not only recommended, they're required.

Black Hound
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Snowscapes Game 7 (Dazzle vs Dafyth)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames